Accidental Trust

7

"I don't know what I'm gonna do Brooke," me and Brooke were back at our hotel, safe from David trying to find me. "Play with his mind, you did this for a reason." "Now I'm not sure I'm gonna be able to do it. I almost let him get to me tonight, and he knew he was." I really don't want to find out what David has in mind. "Well... I have a idea." "What is it?" "Blow him off." "What?" "Blow him off, like he did to you. And don't talk to him till the end of the night." I sit up and stare at her, "that is a great idea Brooke."
___________________________________________________________________________________
Me and Brooke walk into the building, everyone was just as tired as we were. I let out a yawn and text Lexi telling her we're here. "Morning love," I hear David whisper in my ear from behind. I turn around and see him smiling at me. "I brought you some coffee, I thought you would need a pick me up since you might be tired." "Sorry, I don't drink coffee." I look at Brooke and she nods, "sorry. Have to go." "Wait, Adia-" I walk off quickly before David could say more and we quickly run to where Lexi was. "What happened?" "He brought me coffee, but I hate coffee, so even if yesterday was real I would have said the same thing." "What's your plan today?" "To blow him off like he did with me." "That's brilliant, who thought of that." "Brooke did." "I see you have a brilliant mind like us Brooke," Lexi grins and Brooke grins back. Damn I love these dorks.

The entire day David tried to get in contact with me, I never answered his texts. He tried to talk to me but I told him i was busy and walked off. It wasn't easy, I knew I was hurting him, but he has no idea how much he had hurt me 2 months ago. He was about to be my first kiss, I almost let him, I trusted him, and he broke it. I can't be the only girl out there that he has hurt.

I look at the time and realize playlist was ending in a few minutes. Things were gonna be shut down, but I know that doesn't stop people from hanging out as long as they can. "Aida." I turn around and see David, having a look I haven't seen yet. "Yes?" "Can you please explain to me what you have been doing all day?" "Doing what?" "Can you come with me real quick?" I look behind me and see Brooke talking to another girl we met. "Sure." I let him grab my hand and we walk outside and go someplace a little far, the street lights glowing in the dark. "Aida, I really want to know why your blowing me off. I thought we had fun yesterday." I avoid eye contact with him, "Aida." I look up at him and cross my arms. "Why are you acting like this?" "Acting like how David?" "Like, like what happened yesterday meant nothing to you." "I'll tell you, as long you answer something for me." "Um, okay. Ask." "Have you ever done the same thing before?" "Um, what do you mean?" "Oh you know, meeting a girl, telling her how much you think she is pretty and making her feel special, and then you blow her off." "Where are you getting this?"

Anger was filling me. Oh he knows exactly what I'm talking about. "I want you to think back David. Back to January. Actually think back to a certain date, a certain concert. At the Escape The Fate concert you met a girl after the show and saw that she wasn't okay. You gave her comfort and started asking if she was single. You founded out she's never done anything and tried to kiss her but she stopped you." He stares at me confused. I glare up at him and pull my glasses out and put them on. "That girl thought a boy was finally seeing her, made her feel things she's never felt before. And you broke her." He stares at me more and his eyes go wide. "Hi David." "....Aria?" He takes a step towards me and I step back. "Don't get near me David." "Aria, I-" "You what." "I did mean what I said that night." "Then how come I never fucking heard from you." "What are you talking about?" "Your the one who asked for my number David, your the one who had hit on me and tried to kiss me. And you fucking ignored me. I gave you a week, I sent you a few weeks, and I never heard from you."

"I-I wasn't sure if you felt the same way." "Don't give me that crap David, I texted you." "But don't you remember what I said about my phone? Being crappy?" "Yeah so?" "My phone broke Tuesday after the concert, I couldn't use and I wasn't able to get a new one till 2 weeks later. I thought I would hear from you but I never did." "David you asked for my number, how come you never texted me." "I wasn't sure what you thought that night. And.... I wanted to know why you stopped me." "You don't even deserve to know that. Only people who hold my full trust does." "Aria, wait. This whole time, you pretended to be someone else to get back at me?" "Yes." "Why?" "Because I wanted you to feel how I felt." "Aria please-" "Just fucking save it David!!! You had my number!! You could have texted me either way! With or without a text from me!!" "I still have your number though!!" He reaches out for me and I step back more. "Don't fucking touch me David." "Then let me ask you something." "What is it?" "Were you real yesterday?" "Real about what?" "About who you are, what your into, the other stuff you told me." "Yeah, that was all real. But how am I so sure you were real with me." "I was, I really was." "How am I so sure of that." "Aria you saw me quoting youtubers and band stuff, we talked for a long time about bands. There was no way I could have faked that." "How am I so sure."

"Aria," he grabs my arms and pulls me towards him. "Let go of me!!" I push on his chest and back away from him. "You had fucking hurt me David, I thought I could trust you that night. You were the first guy to ever notice me and you ruined that for me." "I did mean what I said though!" "David why did you choose me yesterday!! Why!!" "Because I thought you looked really pretty and I loved how you chose a band shirt instead a youtuber shirt. You were being different, and I knew I would have something in common with you." "Your a little to late David, you only had one chance with me and you ruined it 2 months ago." I turn around and walk off, the threat of tears were forming and I wanted to get away from him. "Aria please!!" I ignore him and keep walking, I then hear him running behind me. He quickly grabs me and spins me to face him. "Aria please. I really do like you." "Do you like me, or the girl yesterday. Because I am not that type of girl." "I like you, not who you were yesterday." "How am I so sure of that?" "Because I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna wait. I'm gonna wait until you are ready." "Ready for what?" "I'm not gonna be stupid like last time and ignore you. I'm not gonna try to kiss you when I have a feeling you don't want to be kissed."

"What are you talking about David..." "I think you know what I'm talking about Aria..." I stare up at him, there was something in his eyes, I couldn't tell what it was. He holds my chin and his thumb lightly rubbed against my skin. His fingers just as soft as I remember them. "Will you give me a chance and go out with me?"