Accidental Trust

8

I stare at David in shock. "Please say something Aria." I shake my head and blink a few times. David is the first guy to ask me out. "I-I don't know David." "How can I prove it to you." "David let go." I just want to get away from him. How do I know he's being serious. He lets go of me and takes a step back from me. "I do want to get to know you better Aria." "How do I know your just not trying to get something out of me?" "Because I'm not. I really do want to go out with you." "How do I know your not gonna drop me like last time." "Aria I won't." "Can you really blame me for not trusting you right now David?" He goes quiet and looks down. "...Your right. I don't blame you for not wanting to trust me after last time." "About damn time you understand." I walk off, I just want to get away from him and go see my friends. "Aria, what can I do to prove to you that I'm telling the truth," I hear him call behind me. I turn back around and stare at him, "come to Sheradon. Come see me. Then maybe I'll change my mind." I walk off more, I doubt he will. "Then I'll see you in Sheradon."

I pick up my pace and soon find Brooke. "Aria what happened?" "David." "Did he try to do anything." "No. I told him who I am and he remembered me as soon I told him." "What did he do?" "He tried to get me say yes to go out with him." "Was he serious?" "I don't know. I can't think right now." "What did you say?" "Told him come to Sheradon. Come to me. Then maybe I'll change my mind." "What if he does?" "Please, he doesn't even know where I live." "All you said is that he had to go to Sheradon to see you, you didn't say come to your house." "The day I see that happen, I'll believe he's telling the truth. He hasn't given me a reason to trust him."
___________________________________________________________________________________
I stare up at the ceiling and yawn, I'm still getting over my playlist hang over. By just sleeping, I survived playlist on a few hours of sleep a night. Brooke and Lexi are feeling it to, good thing I'm on spring break and I can relax all I want. Its been 2 days now, and nothing from David. I knew he was lying the entire time, I know I had made the right choice. "Aria get out of bed already, you can't sleep all break," I hear my dad yell. I roll my eyes and get out of bed, I can if I want to. I stretch a bit and I hear my phone vibrate. I pick up my phone and see that it was a text from a unknown number.

'meet me at the avenues at 1'

I stare at it, wondering who it was. 'who is this' 'its me, david' No wonder I didn't recognize it, I deleted his number 2 months ago. But... That means he still has mine. 'what do u mean meet u' 'just trust me on this please' 'um, ok' I close out of the text and see that it was 10 am. I can get ready in less then a hour. Am I seriously going to the avenues to possibly see him? Who knows, he's probably tricking me.
___________________________________________________________________________________
I park my car and get out, he didn't give me a location of where to meet him. There's many places to meet him. But I have to go to the bathroom, and Books A Million is the only place with a public bathroom if one doesn't plan to buy anything. I make my way to Books A Million and quickly walk in before a huge group of people walked in. I use the bathroom and look in the mirror after washing my hands. I look over my outfit, my Pierce The Veil t-shirt, dark skinny jeans that were torn, and my black keds. I didn't bother doing my hair, so I had put it up. The only makeup I'm wearing is eyeliner. This is what I'm most comfortable in. I walk out of the bathroom and start to walk out, "Aria." I stop and slowly turn to see David standing a few feet away from me. I stare up at him in disbelief and he walks up to me. "I told you I could come." "H-how did you find me." "I remember you telling me you like to read, so I figured why not wait here." "I could have gone someplace else, and you would have never found me. I would have thought you were playing with me." "But that didn't happen." "...No. It didn't."

He actually drove here to see me. He did what I told him to do to prove to me he wasn't lying. "Come on, lets go eat I'm starving. What do you like eating here?" "Um well, there's a 5 Guys, Moes, Panera, Steak n Shake, Pita Pit-" "Wait, slow down," he laughs. "I heard 5 Guys, I know what I want now." I smile a bit and he holds his hand out. I slowly grab his hand and we walk out.
___________________________________________________________________________________
"So why did you say avenues." We were sitting on a bench in a area that wasn't crowded, it was mainly empty parking. "I looked it up, and thought that maybe you know about it." "Yeah I do, I come here a lot. Its close." "Then I guess I picked a good spot," he smiles down at me. I look away and look down. "Aria." "Yeah." "Its killing me, not knowing if you trust me or not." He drove a hour here, a town he's never been to, just to see me. He did what I told him to do. No guy has ever done that for me before. "Yeah. I do."