The Wrong Devices

The Veret can see into the future. They are like goddesses; all-knowing, all-powerful... at least, in the eyes of their followers. Only one Veret can exist at one time, and each Veret is a girl. The Veret have the ability to see into the future, but every time they gaze through time their lifespan shortens.

The country of Zem is ruled by a Veret; a young girl who's first prophecy was the coming of war, and second will be the end of times. When she foretells her prophecy, the country divides into two sides. One sides wishes to try and avoid the disaster, to stop it; the other side wants to welcome the end, saying that they shouldn't play God.

Herra are feared and reveled throughout the country: they are humans with the gift of magic, and can turn regular humans into their magical servants--their Otros. If the Otros do not obey the Herras, they will be turned to stone.

Titan Young is a young man, just turned 19. When a civil war breaks out in the Capital over the Veret's prophecy, he sides with the people who wish to avoid it. But soon after, he is selected by the Herra to serve them, and his first mission is to kidnap the Veret.

Layout and banner by evecos.

Image