Status: I never do fluffy one shots, sorry of it sucks xo

Computer Chair.

1.

As frank pushed off from the wall, his computer chair whizzing past the doorway from the living room to the kitchen, he giggled quietly and span off from the opposite kitchen counter. He'd been doing this for well over half an hour, and still laughed every time. Gerard wasn't as amused, he was In the living room, which isn't really a living room, more of a art study room with a sofa. As Frankie swirled past the door yet again. Gerard stood up, meaning to tell him to 'calm the fuck down' or something of the sort. Of course, as he reached the door frame, he saw the childish grin on his face, eyes closed and giggled erupting from his mouth.
All thoughts of shouting were washed away as he stared at him for a while. How can someone at the age of 24 be so fucking childish and adorable? He acts like a five year old for the majority of the time.
As Frankie opened his eyes, he realised Gerard was staring at him. He stopped giggling and smiling. He slowly stopped spinning too, and just stared up at Gerard innocently with his big eyes.
"Gee?"
To no answer, he jumped off of the chair, slipping a little before attempting to walk over to Gerard. Failing miserably as he stumbled over his feet and lightly bashed into the counter, Gerard smiled at him. Arms outstretched, with the sleeves of his hoodie dangling over his hands, walking unevenly because of his dizziness along with his overall cute, Gerard took it upon himself to walk to him and wrap his body around the smaller boy. Inhaling his scent and cherishing the feeling of his head smushed into his shoulder. Breathing in deeply, he smiled again.