The Black Swan

010

Brian’s POV

What the hell was I even doing? It was clear that the girl was not interested in me. What happened back in Huntington Beach was clearly just my imagination. Some life realizations that must be. Get over it and move on.

I went through the dark door of my hotel suit, dropping the bluish key card on the glass coffee table. This was not me. I flunked myself on the comfy black sofa. This was not Synyster Gates nor Brian Haner. Girls ran after me, not otherwise around. I rested my head on the back of the sofa. I liked it easy and she just turned out to be too hard to get. I mean... She hates me because I’m famous? Well that’s a sick twisted joke. Girls throw themselves topless on me because I’m famous. What’s her deal? Was I this mad just because I couldn’t get some or because I couldn’t get her?

Although I tried lying to myself that I didn’t like Ally, the truth was I couldn’t keep my thoughts away from her. What was it about her that drawn me to her?

The door opened. Oh god, please not San Francisco all over again. I can’t deal with fanatic wannabe maids anymore. Last time I was pissed about having a hangover, this time I’m just pissed. Man they choose the best timing.

„What the fuck did you do?” Oh boy, this was even worse than a fanatic maid. How did she even get in? Wasn’t this hotel stalker proof? The first thing I saw was her legs wrapped in ripped jeans.

„What the hell are you even talking about, Jenna?” I was too tired to even lift my head up to see the madness which mirrored in her face. She was the only chick I got scared of, but just look at her and you see why. She wasn’t the nicest person to be honest.

„Don’t play dumb, fucktard...” She crossed her arms over her chest as she sit down on the coffee table in front of me. I placed my legs beside her. „About Ally...” Her voice softened. „I know you fucked something up, so spit it out, asshole!”

I stared blankly at her. Thank god Matt got the maniac. And I even considered dating this chick. Clearly it was a long time ago. „I tried reasoning with her-„

„You... what?” She screamed in a high pitched voice. Was she aware that this was the middle of the night and maybe people on this level somewhere were sleeping? Of course, she just didn’t care. She was Jenna after all. „Reasoning? That word is not in your vocabulary.”

„If you were not a girl...” I imagined giving her a good punch right now. Maybe she could read minds and she’ll get the picture of how unwanted she’s at the moment.

„You what?” I decided it was best to stay silent. Just let it go. She was capable of giving me a black eye and I was not. „That’s right... you nothing.”

„How the hell did you even get in?” I pinched the bridge of my nose. I really did not need the shit she was giving me. Couldn’t we be reasonable adults?

„I borrowed the card from some lobby boy-„ and there goes maturity.

„You...” I widened my eyes. „That’s called steeling.”

„Na-ah. It’s called borrowing if I give it back.”

„Will you?” I wasn’t even interested in this small talk we were having. Neither did she, judging by the looks of it. She was eyeing some booklet.

„I’m not sure. I could get some fun out of it.”

„I’m sure you could.” I closed my eyes.

„So... What went on with you and Ally tonight?” Of course, she just couldn’t let it slide.

„Nothing. She freaked out and bailed on me.” I looked at here. I mean we talked only for a couple of minutes or so.

„Easy as that?” She looked surprised.

„Easy as that.” I replied simply.

„You need to give her some time to cope with everything.”

„What’s there to cope with?” I raised my eyebrow.

„You don’t know Ally, Bri.” Jenna placed her palm on my leg. „She has gone through a lot of shit in her day.”

„What it has to do with me?”

„Everything.” She rolled her wonderfully brown eyes, like it was so obvious. „Remember the guy with brownish hair who Roy was talking to back at the club?”

„The gay one?” Jenna burst in laughter as she stood up and took her place next to me. Oh god no.

„Yeah... Andrew...” She rested her head on my shoulder.

„Yeah?’ I pressed my cheek against her dark hair.

„Well... She was madly in love with the guy.”

„You meant gay.” To think about it, Ally seemed smart enough to tell heterosexuals apart from homosexuals. It kept me wondering.

„He’s not gay.” She replied a little bit irritated. „Yeah, he looks like one, but I can assure you he's not. He’s fucked most of Vagabond’s regulars and even has a son. At least, so I’ve heard.”

„And where do I step in?”

„You don’t see something similar between the two of you?”

„Nope.” Yeah, Jenna, rub it in my face. Every time she met me, she kept reminding me what kind of a manwhore I truly was. So I liked sex, which guy didn’t? Point out one and I’ll prove you wrong. „I’m not gay and I certainly don’t have a kid on my arms.”

„Quit fooling around, asshole...” She punched me in the ribs.

„She told me fame was to blame...”

„That’s bullshit!” She started laughing, but then she fell dead silent, „Although, maybe she’s right. Without some sort of fame, you can’t be a whore. Beats me.” She shrugged her shoulders.

„So basically she’s turning me down because some douchbag broke her heart?”

„It’s not just some. All of them. Every single guy she dated.” Everyone? She had to be joking. Hadn’t Ally met a single decent guy throughout her whole life? One who hadn’t screwed her over? It seemed like the bad luck in finding a good guy, ran after her. And then she happened to meet me. Bad luck turned to terribly bad luck.

„Now you see why she runs from you? To be completely honest you’re the worst of them all.”

„Gee thanks.” I retorted.

„I’m just saying the truth.”

„Yeah, yeah...” I waved her off. „I think it’s time to call it a night, I’m already fighting to keep my eyes open.”

„Fine by me, Bri” she patted my thigh as she got up from the sofa, „I still have plenty of hotel sweets to explore.” Jenna wiggled her eyebrows, biting on her lower lip. Oh man, she was a total headcase.

„Don’t get in trouble, J.”

„Joking. Matt’s probably already back.” She stretched out before turning towards the door.

„Didn’t you leave with him?”

„I did, but then he saw Ally pacing down the street all by herself.”

„What?” This was my time to get mad. What the hell was she thinking? She wasn’t in Huntington Beach, where every person who passed you was smiling like he was under the influence of marijuana. They used some real drugs around here. At least six different girls, who in fact, looked all the same to me, offered to snort some coke and another three girls tried to get me under LSD. I couldn’t really say I liked Miami.

„Is Synyster Gates worried... about a girl who ditched him?”

„Go fuck yourself!” I threw a cushion at her. When has Synyster Gates ever been worried about anyone except himself? No, I’m just tired.

„No need, baby, that’s what Matt’s for.” She showed me her tongue as she went through the door.

And now I felt like a complete and utter douche cause I really just wanted to have sex with Ally. But really, did I? I knew if Jenna found out if I just fucked her best friend and never gave any notice of myself I was as good as dead. The thought scared me. I should forget about her, I believed she already had.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think this will be one time exclusive when I'm writing Brian's point of view, but I just felt like I had to do it.

A very big thanks goes to-
heathyrxmisery
InMyOwnWorld

If I don't respond to the comments, doesn't mean I don't notice them. I do, and every single makes me smile like a weirdo.

And another thanks for recommending and subscribing. I love all of you guys!