The Black Swan

022

Jenna’s POV

Death would be a gift sent from god right now, it was a shame he didn’t like me that much, so he left me in a rather lively state. With a tormenting hangover. I didn’t want to get up, not that I physically could do it tho. Who pulled my strings and made me drink that much the other day? It was surprising I didn’t have a headache, no something I had was far more worse. It felt like a skunk had crawled up and died in my mouth and throughout that whole travel, I had swallowed it, getting a really bad food poisoning. It felt like my mouth was a desert and I really wanted to vomit my way trough the day.

Since when did I feel this lousy after drinking Jagerbull, or was there something else? How did even the evening/morning end? It would be a goddamn understatement if I told I was drunk off my ass. My state was far more worse. It should be close to saying the truth if I said I had never in my life been this drunk. I mean, hello? Matt carried me home and everything unholy knows Jenna isn’t so easily swept off her feet.

I tried opening my eyes, which didn’t come without great difficulty, but yay for me, I made it done, just to see I had drooled all over Matt’s chest, right over his tattoo ‘Thicker than water’. He had been way sober than me if he could carry my drunk ass home and plus keep Haner from killing that scum Andrew, so why was he sleeping more than me?

Knock, knock, knock „Jenna, I fucking know you’re in there!” Right, maybe that was the reason and we all knew Matt was not going to get his lazy ass out of the bed just to open the door.

I boosted myself up, noticing my gauges had left some marks in Matt’s skin. That didn’t look pleasant. Well, that’s what you get for saying I’m too drunk to finish those shots back at the Swan. Whenever had I been too drunk, huh, pal? This morning. Definitely.

I sat up, feeling my head pounding and I think I wanted to throw up, although I wasn’t that sure. Just then I noticed I was wearing one of Matt’s wife beater shirts. How did I get that on me? Had no fucking clue. The knocks on the front door continued. I rolled my eyes. Some may be very persistent. I took my phone from the nightstand just to see somebody had really missed me. Twelve missed calls? And guess who called. My wonderful pain in the ass. The phone started vibrating in my hand and I got a bit confused.

Would it be funny if I’d say Will was ringing in my palm? After three beeps he decided to skip. Oh well. But the person at the door, clearly didn’t. Some persistent motherfuckers.

„Open the goddamn door!” Fine, I’m going, jesus. As I went through the long, expensive shit full hallway, I tried to rub the sleep out of my eyes, seeing my hands became black after the motion. Oh, so I was still wearing make up. Good to know. I raised a thumb to myself.

Luckily Matt lived in a one story house and it didn’t have no stairs for me to puke on. Right now it was not safe for me neither to move up, nor down.

I went through the dim living room, noticing some empty pizza boxes and empty beer cans. Why did I get the feeling Matt and Brian threw their own afterparty here just as soon as I went lights off? That kind of explained why Matt was still sleeping. Usually he was up before me.

The knocking continued and with a heavy sigh, I unlocked the dark front door although I knew who the unholy guest was not even having to see her blurry face through the small half transparent pane in the door.

„Were you giving a birth to a child? What took you so long?” She barged in and I didn’t even get mad just because she looked way worse than I felt. Ally’s hair were a mess and it looked like some bird had made a nest there. If we wanted to think Haner could kill a person by stabbing him or her with his hair, then Ally could be the person who delivers dangerous weapons to prisoners, not ever getting caught.

„I was kind of, you know, sleeping?” I sighed, closing the door with a thud as she was walking back and forth and I couldn’t bare, but squint my eyes on her. „Are you going crazy?”

„Maybe... A little bit. I’ve had three espressos and I think I’m dying.” She urged out almost making me not understand a single syllable. I just raised my eyebrow to her. „Okay... Roy laughed straight in my face once he woke me up. I believe you know why...”

„No, why?” I leaned my bum against the couch back. This was the first I saw Ally this hyper and this... silly. Just now, after too many years of sisterhood, I understood why everyone called her Silly Ally. I would’ve laughed, but that begged for putting effort in something. And I was too hungover.

„Because Andrew is working his shift black eyed, at least he was, before Nikki changed him.” Okay that cracked me up, but it didn’t seem like Ally seemed any bit amused. I would say she looked more pissed than up for a good laugh.

„It would be even funnier if Will was in his place... Oh the joy.” I imagined Will all beaten up, it just warmed my heart. My exhale was full of happiness, but then I remembered he called me just minutes before. „By the way, you have the slightest clue why that bitch ass called me?”

„Because he called me and said he can’t work tonight...” She nearly yelled. Oh, now I get why she was so worked up about everything. It was like Vagabond all over. „So I, absolutely absentmindedly said for him to call you, forgetting we kind of hit the dance floor together... Wait, he really called you?”

„Yeah, but I didn’t pick up. I was about to answer, but the piece of shit stopped calling.” I rolled my eyes in anger as I went around the couch and pushed the empty boxes on the ground. This was not the first time when Will did things like this. When we had just split up and he had his glory days back at Roy’s club, he was a no show too often, and guess who he called so this someone could call me and wind me up for the job? Ally. With the specific question- can J work tonight? „Why the hell can’t he man up and talk to me like he has balls? Cause right now I just want to buy him a tutu and some heels so his appearance suits his personality... Man I would even chop his balls for free if he asked me!” I flunk my legs over the coffee table, accidentally knocking a few beer cans on the ground.

„Okay I know you hate Will, but it’s not why I’m here...” Hate? That was not quite a word at the moment. Since I caught him sharing my bed with some girl who looked like she even went to buy groceries with her full equipment on her face, I kind of wanted to knock his teeth out ever since. Every night before falling asleep I even imagine five different ways of making him suffer. „Listen, who did exactly make Andrew this beautiful?” Ally took a seet beside me, and I was eying her like she was from a fully different planet. Fine, I was drunk, but how drunk was she in that case?

„You are not serious...” I raised my eyebrow to her, but she said nothing, „That moron Haner, for fuck sake!”

„Brian?” She looked as confused as I felt for her not remembering a single thing. „Why would he? He was happily sucking some cheep bimbo’s face...”

„Yeah... While Andie was sucking yours,” I said in the sweetest voice I could manage to get out of myself. I saw her so regretting coming here, but then again, I was really surprised Roy didn’t make fun of her already before me. We both shared this little kink.

„See this, this me and you drinking thing” Ally gestured between us, „It has to stop. You would think we can have just one drink...”

„Now what fun would that be?” A deep voice spoke behind us, making me turn my head so I could see Matt scratching the back of his head as he laid a kiss on my hair, before going towards the kitchen space. And he was fully clothed, to my surprise. „Morning J, morning Ally...”

„You’re letting your fiancé get wasted at the every opportunity she gets?” yeah, even Ally could be left speechless. My soon to be husband was a sweetheart, it was no wonder I was going to marry him. Matt was standing with his back as he took out a mug from the cupboard. He turned on the coffee maker, before turning to face us.

„Of course not,” He took a good chunk of an apple. Where the hell did he get it? This house was food proof after all, and I wondered why. Because not even Obama earned as much to feed Matt fucking Sanders. „She can drink only when I’m around.”

„See?” I turned my head towards Ally and she gave me the look that asked if I even heard what he just said. To think about it, „Wait what?” I yanked my head to look over Matt’s satisfied chewing face.

„You heard me,” He poured the coffee in the red mug, „you’re forbidden to drink when I’m not around...”

„I’m forbidden?” My voice broke off, cause I just couldn’t believe what I was hearing. The front door opened and closed soon after, I didn’t even care who just came in, I was too mindstruck by this asshole right here. „I’m not your fucking property!” I jumped to my feet as I saw Matt nodding his head, greeting who ever had just marched in, then I looked at Al, who was browsing the web through her smartphone. Why was she never on my side? My fingers grabbed the black cushion to throw at Ally, who’s eyes shot up at me in an instant. „Why the fuck can’t you never stand for me?”

„What?” She looked confused. So maybe she was already used to my tantrums and automatically zoomed out whenever she heard me ranting about something, but that didn’t make her less guilty. Was she even guilty? Who fucking cared?!

„Don’t mess her in this,” Matt’s face darkened. So now he was standing for Ally and not his fiance? I’ll show you, oh I’ll truly show you something Matt Sanders.

„You won’t tell me what to do!” I shouted, getting even more pissed by every passing second. Me and my wonderful temper. My eyes laid upon the intruder, who happened to be Brian. He was walking around the couch to go inside the kitchen and bend over so he could pick something out of the cupboard. I knew what exactly. „Hey, shitface, hands off my liquor!” Brian didn’t even look at me.

„Do you even hear yourself, Jenna? Each time you go out, you come home absolutely shitfaced, that is if you come home... God knows I love you, but enough is enough.” He explained.

I get shitfaced?” Fine I did, but that was not the point right now. The point was... Wait what was the point?

„You know, I’m done...” He placed his mug on the cupboard and both he and Brian, who was holding my laphroaig, went out of the living space.

„What do you mean you’re done?” The slamming door made it clear he was not going to talk to me no more. I fell apart on the couch. „What now?” I looked at Ally, who was texting someone very intense.

„Will has some J.D. and he’s near...” Ally wiggled her eyebrow looking at me. Perfect, if Matt wanted to show me my place, I’m going to show him his place. Which was exactly where he was right now, out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really owed a Jenna's point of view to a certain person, so here it is.
I hope you all like it!