The Black Swan

028

„What do you mean you’re in Vegas?” I walked further from Matt and Brian, they didn’t need to know what was happening. For now. „You have to get married in less than an hour!”

„Listen, I’m doing what I can...” Judging by the background noises on the other end of the conversation, she was in airport.

„Where was your mind, goddammit?” I peered at Brian, who was filling the gas tank and yelling at Matt, who had a little bit of an accident previously. I had nearly walked around the gas station. This was just messed up.

„Don’t yell at me!” She screamed back, forcing me to pull the phone away from my ear. „It’s your fault.” Oh so now it was Blame Ally For Every Fucked Up Shit day. Sweet.

„How is it my fault?” I leaned against the brick wall, circling my fingers against my temple, trying to ease the coming headache.

„You had to be there... You had to watch over me. You know how I am.” Damn well I knew, Jenna’s life was very much alike to the movie Hangover. She started drinking in one place, or rather city and ended up in another. Once she partied with my brother, which led them to a ‘quick’ trip to Europe. It was needless to say, she was completely clueless when she wound up in a hotel suite in Amsterdam, with my brother next to her. Topless. For once in her life I thought she was going to be the reasonable adult, staying at least in the borders of OC, but no. She wasn’t even in California.

I closed my eyes to sigh heavily, „So what’s your plan?”

„My plan is to get the fuck out of here!”

„I suppose you’re going to catch a plane?”

„I hope so. Called Roy, he said he has someone who can help me out.” Of course my brother dearest had a plan. He was famous for it, but I couldn’t belive she had called my brother and not me. Sure, she had always had the hots for him, which sane girl wouldn’t, but I thought she would at least call her bestfriend instead of sending a good for nothing text. I felt betrayed. „Have you told Matt?”

„Of course not,” I retorted, adjusting the edge of my black dress, trying to make it longer. It was barely covering my ass. Wearing this, let’s say, barely decent piece, I looked like one of Brian’s groupies. „He’s happily vomiting his way to the wedding.”

„Good. Can you stall the ceremony?”

„What?” I nearly choked on my own saliva. „How the fuck do you think I’ll do that?” She had to really stop living like the tomorrow didn’t exist, just throwing those shots until she lost the count. Would’ve made my life a lot easier.

„Just... Start telling jokes or something... I don’t know! You’re my friend or are you not?”

„You know you’ve treading on a very thin ice, sweetcheeks...” Me and entertaining others? Will was our lousy stand up guy, it’s a shame Jenna banned him from the wedding and I was almost hundred percent certain, he didn’t want to see J and it specially Matt, who could break his skull in two. Not good for me. He could’ve bored the guests till our bride gets here. That is if she gets.

„Just don’t tell Matt...”

„And if he starts giving questions? You know, you’re the bride after all...” I looked around the corner, noticing Brian a little more pissed than before.

„Al! What the fuck are you doing?” He extended his arms, I responded with a raised index finger, asking for another couple of seconds.

„Figure something out! I have to go. Bye.” Good. Great. Fucking awesome. My fingers tightened around the phone and for a slight second I wanted to smash it against the hard concrete ground, imagining it was Jenna’s soul I was ruining.

„Your small chit-chat just cost us another five minutes!” Brian stepped forward, away from Matt, who was hiding his head between his knees.

„Just stop it...” I felt like a nuclear bomb, just another push and I’ll explode, taking everything with me in a three mile radius. I didn’t need his crap.

„Time is money, baby, and you can’t afford loosing any more.” Okay, that’s enough. My palm landed on his cheek with such force it made Brian jerk his head to the side. Maybe I hadn’t hit him, if Jenna hadn’t managed to piss me off, but let’s be honest, he had earned the slap with all the shit he did this morning.

„I’ve had it with you!” I screamed in his face, „It’s not my fault you’re in a shitty mood!” He took his shades off, looking at me wide eyed, „I’ve bore with your shit for too long... I even drove to Johnny’s this morning to get your wallet back, and you want to know where it was? Between some great looking boobs! I didn’t say anything, cause I know somewhere behind the enormous asshole hides a great guy...”

„You just slapped me...” He brushed his hand against the place my palm had hit.

„Well... You kinda had it coming, buddy...”

„Yeah, but I didn’t think you’ll do it...” He was in awe. I let out a loud growl, walking around his built, just to feel him dragging me back in the last moment. „Where do you think you’re going?” He had that Cheshire Cat type of grin on his face. So now he was grinning...

„To the car!”

„No, you’re not.” His browns stared me deeply in the eyes, leaving me speechless. Somehow right now he looked even taller and I didn’t have the gut to object him. Something about him made me obey. „You just hurt me.” He said simply, not ever loosing his famous smirk. What was this game he was playing? „And now you have to face the consequences.”

What consequences? What on earth was he talking about? This was not the time for me to jump with my fours in his mambo jambo stuff and try to figure out his nonsense. He tugged me along as he started off to the brick building. „Where are we going?” He said nothing, just dragged me along.

Once we were inside, we headed straight for the toilets. A frown took over my face. I didn’t need to pee, or maybe he needed me to hold his hand while he does his stuff? The cashier didn’t even honor us with his glance. It seemed like he was too taken aback by that magazine of his. It was a wonder this gas station was even standing, cause he sure as hell wouldn’t notice if someone tried to steal the all the gas not even mentioning the building itself. He was that into imaginably jerking off to naked chicks.

Brian locked the door behind us as soon as we were in the bathroom. To my surprise it even looked clean and ordinary as hell. A couple of booths, some sinks and mirrors. And even a small window.

I was too dumbfounded by his behavior to even notice him picking me up and putting on the counter, while he placed himself between my legs as soon as he forcefully pushed them open, leaving me wondering how on earth the fabric of my dress didn’t break.

With a great scowl I looked over his side smirk. „For once you’ve chosen the right outfit...” He said mischievously.

„Fuck...” I exhaled as he slid his hand under my dress.

„You should’ve known better...” He teased, keeping his lips just an inch apart as his fingers disappeared in my underwear.

„So this is your idea of a revenge?” Two could play this game, even tho I thought I was going to lose my mind just because of his fingers.

„Oh baby, this is not a revenge...” He whispered huskily and I realized he was barely controlling himself. My vision was cloudy, but I could make out that dark stare of his. „These are merely the consequences... You do something physical to me, I do something physical to you.”

„So you want to tell me... Fuck...” I sat up, trying to run away from his finger which just slid into me.

„Shh...” His other hand traveled behind my back, keeping me from ruining the mirror I had hit with my shoulder.

„You want to tell me... The slap turned you on?” I was twitching and turning, trying not to go insane as his fingers slid in and out of me.

„No...” He shook his head, never breaking eye contact and never stopping his fingers. „It just made me realize how hot you are when you’re angry...”

He started thrusting faster, making me throw my head back as I moaned out, feeling the insane pleasure chasing me down. Just a little bit more and... Nothing. He stopped. I opened my eyes, to see a mischievous grin on his face. „Why did you stop?”

„No one said the consequences will feel good.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you all for commenting, and I know Ally's and Brian's relationship may appear a bit confusing at times, but let's face the reality. No relationship is perfect.

Ally's dress