Brothers on a Hotel Bed

Hotel bella muerte

" Hey Gerard, are we there yet? " Mikey whined and looked out the window on the wet and muddy road.
" No, not yet Mikes. I don't think we can drive any longer, the road is too slippery and i almost can't see anything." He said and sighed. They were going to see a concert in New york, but the weather had changed from sunshine to rain and thunder.
" I guess we have to find a hotel..." He continued and stroke away the mist from the window beside him.
" Shout if you see one. "
" Will do. " Mikey replied and put his hand on Gerard's thigh.
" Mikey.. i.. i told you that we can't do this right now, incest is illegal! " Gerard said but Mikey just moved his hand closer his crotch.
" Who cares? I can't resist you, and you can't resist me!" Gerard didn't response, he just stared out the window.
" Hey, a hotel! " Gerard said and drove into the hotel's parking lot.
" Looks nice, doesn't it? " Gerard said and stepped out of the car.
" Yeah really classy.." Mikey said sarcastically. It truly looked like shit, almost as if it was abandoned. It was still raining, so they hurried into the hotel. It looked kind of as shitty on the inside, as on the outside. Everything was rusty and the wallpapers looked like there had been a fire recently. An old man stood in the counter.
" Uh, hi. can we rent a room for the night?" Gerard asked him. He took key number 13.
" Sure room 13 is yours. " Gerard paid him and he and Mikey went upstairs.
" Uh, Gerard, i don't like this place.. it gives me the creeps." Mikey said and took a firm grip of Gerard's arm.
" Chill bro, there's nothing to worry about. " He kissed me on the forehead.
" I thought you said no incest. " Mikey mumbled.
" A kiss on the forehead is not incest. " He let go of my arm. " Here's our
room " Gerard opened the door. The room looked awful! Water was dripping from a rusty faucet, there was just one, dirty, small, double bed. The windows had iron bars over them.
" What the fuck Gerard?" Mikey pointed at the windows.
" Iron bars?, It's not a fucking prison?!" Gerard looked worried, but he didn't want to upset Mikey.
" I'm sure it's noting Mikey. Calm down. " Mikey just shook his head and sat down on the bed. Gerard sat down beside him. Suddenly iron bars came out from the sides of the door, and locked it.
" GERARD! WHAT THE FUCK? What was that?" Mikey jumped out of the bed and tried to push the door open.
" I... i don't know.." Now Gerard was scared to. A loud voice came from nowhere:
" Hello. You have 24 hours to get out of this room. Scream all you want to, but no one will be able to hear you. Good luck. "
Gerard and Mikey stared at each other in panic.

The game had just begun...
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a oneshot, but comments might make it longer. xoxo