Brothers on a Hotel Bed

Under the white sheet

- Gerard's POV -

Gerard opened his eyes. I licked my dry lips and tasted salt.
" Must have been crying.." I thought.
But where the hell was i? I couldn't remember anything.. just that Mikey and i left the creepy room. Mikey? Where the hell was Mikey? My eyes desperately searched the room. It was even more creepy then the other one. The walls were covered in mold. In front of me hang a big old looking mirror. I investigated my body in the mirror and noticed that i was bound to the chair. I tried to move, but it was pointless. I couldn't even move the chair, it was nailed to the floor.

I also noticed a door behind me, in the mirror. It looked heavy and it had several locks. To my right there was a table, i couldn't see what was lying on it though, because it was covered with a white sheet.
I could see something shimmer beacause of the light from a the lonely light bulb hanging over my head. It was calmly rocking back and forth.
I shivered and prayed to God it wasn't a knife.
I wanted to scream my lungs out, but no one would hear me anyway. The walls were thick and the door looked heavy as lead.
Drops of sweat appeared on my forehead as the lead door opened. I saw in the mirror a man with a black cape. I could not really see his face, just the smirk on his lips. I tried to push away the Hostel- scenes** from my head and shouted;

" Who the hell are you? Where am i?? " He was silent. He stood beside the table and picked up what looked like a hospital journal. He read it and smirked.

" Well hello.... Gerard Way. " How the fuck did he know my name?
" How the fuck-" He interrupted me.
" And i see you have a brother. Michael. Oh, and he's here too? "
" What.. how.. how did you know that? I wanna now where my brother is! " I screamed at the cape person.
He looked me in the eyes. i could see his face now. He had black hair, brown eyes and beard. There was that smirk again. He lifted his right hand and grabbed the sheet.
He uncovered the table.
I screamed and tried even harder to get loose. I was in panic.
♠ ♠ ♠
** Hostel is a film about people who they bound to chairs and torture.

I started with POV's, you like or not? I find it easier to write with them..
And sorry i haven't written in a long time... i just.. didn't know what to write! Hope you liked it.. xxoxoxox

comments = buttshex