Brothers on a Hotel Bed

I'm afraid of the dark, Gerard.

- Mikey's POV -

As the nurses approached me, i just kind of closed my eyes and started mumbling
" Its just a dream.. it's just a dream".

- Time elapse -

I jumped (Well, tried too) when i heard a loud bang. I tried too move, but it was impossible. I looked around me to try to figure out where i was. But it was too dark to see anything. I shook my body, trying to get loose. But i was bound to the chair. I gave up and sat in silence.
Where was i? Where was Gerard?... Why?
It was so quiet. I swear, i could hear my own heart beat. I felt something sticky on my fingers. I couldn't see what it was. I felt the cold hard wet stone floor against my now ice-cold feet's. It was so dark..
" Gerard.. Gerard? Where are you Gerard?.." I sobbed.
" I'm afraid of the dark, Gerard.."

I closed my eyes. I tried to listen, i wanted to hear something, i couldn't stand the silence.
I don't know if i was imaging it, but i could hear a muffled scream. But, just for a second. Then it disappeared into the cold air. I cried.
I thought of me and Gerard playing when we were young. I remember that once Gerard told me that he had fell down from the tree in our garden when he was about 6 years old. He said i had just turned 4, but still, i was the first person there to help him. He said i hugged him trying to comfort him.
I wonder where he is (/are?) right now..

Suddenly someone turned the light on. I squinted with my eyes, because the light was so bright. It totally dazzled me. When my eyes had gotten used to the light, The first thing i saw was my brother. Sitting in a chair. In the room beside me. I guess it was some kind of weird wall you could only see in to from one way, 'cause Gerard couldn't see me.
I saw a man standing beside him. He had a black cape on. He looked up, and i could swear he was looking right at me. His eyes were filled with hate.
I tried to scream.
" Gerard! GERARD! Can you hear me? " He didn't. My poor baby looked terrified. And now, so was i.
Yes. I saw the table next to him. Filled with bloody rusty surgical tools. But i ignored it. I didn't want to see it. I pretended it wasn't there. I tried to scream once more.
" GERARD???!" In vain. He couldn't hear me. I tried to read the man's lips.
" I promise...hurt...little." Was all i could interpret. It was enough to make me go insane.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm soooooooooo sorry i haven't written in a long time! I didn't know what to write and.. I'm sorry. I hope it's okay. The next chapter will be better, i promise! And thanks for the.. 6?? stars.. :DD xoxoxo. COMMENT!