Brothers on a Hotel Bed

Behind closed doors.

- Mikey's POV -

I closed my eyes. I could feel Gerard screams. I couldn't hear them, i felt them. I swear.
I didn't wanna think of what happened in the other room. Not at all.
" It's just a dream.. just a dream. Not for real, a dream. " I whispered to myself.
Just a dream...

- At the Way's house, Gerard is 16 and Mikey is 13. -

" Gerard? Gee? I'm home." I screamed as i entered the front door. I threw my bag on the floor and searched every inch of the house with my eyes.
" Geraaaaaard?.. Hello?" I took off my dirty worn out shoes in the hall and took a few steps inside the house.
" BOO! " Gerard jumped out from behind the couch.
" Hey lil' brother, did you get scared? " He asked and laughed. I so saw that one coming.
" Yeah, I'm shaking, can't ya tell? Your so childish Gee. " I said but couldn't help to smirk.
" Ha-ha. So. it's Friday. Mom and dad's gone. No school. No parents. And I'm in charge of the house..." He smirked at me.
" Are you thinking what I'm thinking? " I asked. I knew he was.
" If you close the drapes, I'll lock the door. "

- End of flashback -

- Gerard's POV -

" So, Gerard. We have some fun footage here, if you wanna see? I find it quit amusing." My stomach hurt so bad, didn't really care to answer.
" I'll take that as a Yes. " I heard the door open behind me. A strange looking guy rolled in a TV. He looked at me, rolled his eyes and left again. I whispered help, but i don't think he even noticed.
The cape man pushed in a tape in the VCR.
" You see this guy? That's your dad. And you see that 8 year old kid on the bed? That's you. Remember?" Oh god... how did he get that tape? I destroyed it. I can swear that i did...
" No, please don't, turn it off.. " I didn't want to be reminded of what happened that night. But i remember. I think about it every day. I haven't told anyone what happened. Not even Mikey. He would be crushed.
" And you see what he's doing? And how much you enjoy it?"
" I DIDN'T ENJOY IT!" I screamed. I cried, sobbed, i was dying, dying...slowly dying.
" Please, hurt me, do anything, but just turn off the tape.. turn it off. "
" Now why should i do that? This is really entertaining. "

"And through it all
How could you cry for me?
Cause I don't feel bad about it."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks you guys. Thanks for all the stars, and the comments. Your the best.
I'm sorry that it takes me so long to update.
I'm sorry suck at writing.

Give me some feedback, please? Was this a good twist to the story, or a bad one?
love yah
xoxo