Maybe Love is Fair Sometimes

The Beginning

Right now we're on tour in Europe, out of all the tours i have done this one's the hardest. I have this issue, i guess you could call it. I have these....feelings for someone. Doesn't sound so bad does it? The issue is these feelings are for a guy. I know, me, gay, sounds a bit far fetched, but that's not it either. The guy, is a member of Black Veil Brides. Now you understand. These feelings are not brotherly, but i guess, crushish or loverish?

I was so deep in thought i didn't notice Jake and Andy walk into the room.

"Ashley!" Jake yells

I about jump out of my skin. Andy sits down beside me, to close and i tense up.

"Ash, are you alright?" Andy asks

"Y...Yeah" I stutter.

Great going Ash, just give yourself away! You could tell Andy didn't believe my life, but he shockingly didn't say anything about it.

"We're all hungry, you up for pizza Ash?" Jake Asks.

I nod my head yes and go to stand up, when Andy grabs my wrist and whispers in my ear, "This talk isn't over."

I simply walk back to my bunk and lay there. What am i going to do? Maybe if i didn't fucking stutter he would have believed my lie, who do i have to be such a terrible lier! What next am i going to give away that i fucking have these crazy emotions for him? I'm already making that a but obvious! Fuck!

~Time Laps, At Dinner~

We're all sitting in the "living room" area of the bus eating. Everyone's talking about, everything really, except me. Jinxx notices my lack of comunication and looks at me funny.

"Are you okay Ash, you're not very talkitive?" He asks.

"Yeah Ash, you've been like this all tour, is something up?" CC adds

Now everyones attention is on me.

"I'm fine guys, i swear! I'm going to my bunk." I grumble

I look over at Andy and he has his "I knew it" face on. Ffuucckk. I stand up, throw away my half eaten pizza and go to my bunk. I just lay there and stare at the bunk above me and think about Andy. I tell him everything, but i can't tell him this. He'd flip, he'd probably stop talking to me and kick me out of the band. Then i'd loose my best friend and the band. I couldn't live without them. It's official, I'm never telling anyone! Just as i come to that conclusion someone opens my curtin. I look over to see CC, he looks worried.

"Hey man."

"Hi"

"I know you don't wanna talk about whatever is bothering you but i thought you'd like to know we're all here for you and worried. Andy is extremely worried, he has been zoned out since you came back here, If you need to talk, wer'e here." CC says then hugs me and walks away closing my curtin and i fell into a dreamless sleep.

I wake up to the sound of someone talking in the bunk above me, Andy's. I look at my phone for the time, it's three in the morning, who is that boy talking to?

"I know i know, but i can't tell him that. He'll hate me! Maybe even leave BVB!" I hear him say into the phone.

"Uh, okay i get it. Goodnight Sandra." She's the old drummer for Black Veil Brides.

I hear him put down him phone and sigh, somethings wrong. I should make sure he's okay. I stand up on my bunk and slowly open his curtin so i can see him.

"Hey" I state.

"Hey Ashley."

"I noticed you're awake, is everything alright?"

He just looks down then sits up and pats the space beside him for me to sit. Yikes. But i don't listen to my head and sit down beside Andy.

"Truth is Ash, no everything's not okay." He says while messing with his hair.

"What is it? You can tell me anything Andy."

He stutters a bit then just looks at me then back at his lap.

"I can't believe i'm about to say this...I...i like someone Ash."

My heart shatters. "W..who?" I try not to sound broken.

"First, it's a guy."

That hurt a little more, but at the same time gave me some hope.

"That's okay. Who is he?"

"His name's Ashley." He mumbles.

"Well, that'd be funny, you know, me sharing the same name with him."

"No Ash. There'd still only be one Ashley. I meant you."

We both look at each other, he looks scared, I'm just flat out shocked.

"I know i know you hate me and want to leave BVB!" He spats

I couldn't grasp any words, i wanna tell him i feel the same way. Work brian work! I slowly shake my head no and then lean in and kiss him, and to my shock he kisses me back. It was just a light quick kiss. But i swear i saw fireworks. I lean my forehead on his and say,

"I like you too Andy."

His jaw about hits the floor and he hugs me extremely tight. I lean back onto his pillow and he cuddles into my side and i wrap my arms around his waist.

"What has been bugging you all tour?"

"The fact i want you to be mine but can't have you."

"You have me now."

He has a point, i couldn't be happier....unless.

"Hey Andy?"

"Yeah"

"Will you...be my uh...boyfriend?"

I feel him tense beside me. " I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked. Its stupid I know, who'd wanna date a 'man whore'. "

I feel him start to trace my outlaw tattoo and say,
"Ashley, I'd love to go out with you. You're not a man whore, you're my outlaw."

"Is that a yes?" I smile.

"Yes silly!"

My smile gets wider by the second. I can't believe it, he's finally mine! All mine!

"Ash? I'm sorry." Andy mumbles and lays a light kiss on my chest.

"Why are you sorry?" Oh god, we haven't been together five minutes and he's already regretting saying yes.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, how I felt for you. It must of really hurt you, seeing me with Juliet and all."

"Aaww, don't be sorry. You were scared, we both were to scared to tell eachother. But that's the past, you're mine and I'm yours now, that's all that matters." I say and tighten my grip on him.

He just nods his head and yawns asnhe begins to play with my hair.

"You tired baby?"

"Y...yeah" He replys with a yawn in the middle.

"Then sleep babe, its five in the morning and we are off today."

I go to leave his bunk to my own when he grabs tightly onto my hips.

"Ashy! Stay with me?" He whispers

As much as I want to, I think about the guys. What'd they think if they wake up to find us in a bunk together all cuddled up?

"Id love to baby, but what if the guys wake up before us?"

He thinks about this without letting go of my hips.

"I'll make up a lie that I had a terrible dream and I woke you up, you came to my bunk to confurt me brotherly and we fell asleep talking."

I think this though, it could work...as I'm thinking about this i hear Andy whine,

"Pleeaassee Outlaw, stay with me."

I shake my head and crawl back into his bunk and lay down beside him. He smiles with victory and burries himself in my side, his head on my chest, and my arms around his waist.