Maybe Love is Fair Sometimes

Done for you

One month later

I'm walking through the store looking for Andy. Where did that man go? Just then someone grabs my arm but I can tell it's not Andy, a fan maybe. I turn around ready for a member of the BVB army to be faced with the person I hate the most. 

"Ashley!" 

Kina. I try to ignore her and continue walking but she wont let me.

"Haven't you done enough damage, you hospitialized my boyfriend." I say

She didn't reply just jumped at me and started kissing me. I tried moving and pushing her awaybut she fought me each time and I couldn't. Just then I hear boots hitting the floor, with chains clicking off them. Andy's have chains hanging off them. Next thing I know Kina is pulled off me and I see Andy giving her a death glare. If looks could kill. I stood there whipping at my mouth, I feel so dirty. He then turns to me but not with a happy look. He looks likek someone just stabbed daggers through his body multiple times, his eyes hold anger, love, confusion, and most of all, hurt.

"Babe, thanks for getting her off me..."

He just looks at me in disbelief.

"It looked like you had good control on the situation Ashley. I thought I could trust you? I thought you loved me, that you hated this bitch for all the shit she's done to us. But I guess I was wrong, maybe I've been wrong this whole time, maybe you are the whore you say you are."

My eyes just grew, I cn't believe what I'm hearing, I'm hurt and that shows in anger.

"What the fuck?! How could you think that knowing how she is? Whatever Biersack, I don't even want to look at you ever again, i fucking hate you!"

His mouth falls open and he turns on his heels and walks out of the store. I look at Kina and say,

"I hope you're happy, you just ruined the best thing to ever happen to me."

With that I walk out of the store and to the house, I hope there isn't anyone there. Just as I walk in, there is Jinxx holding a sobbing Andy. Jinxx looks at me with an angered expression. Jake somes in and grabs me, pulling me into another room.

"What the fuck man, I thought you loved Andy?!"

"I do love him, more then anything."

"Then why'd you make out with that slut?"

I couldn't hold it in and started to cry.

"I didn't she pinned me Jake. I couldn't fight her off, I tried so hard! Andy's lips are the only ones I want even close to mine, my mouth felt so dirty. I tried telling Andy that but he didn't give me the chance he just flipped and said that maybe he's been wrong this whole time and that maybe I am the whore I claim to be. I'm not a whore Jake!"

Jake thought about this for a moment.

"Then why don't you go tell Andy that?"

"Because Jake, he hurt me too. He called me a whore, does he really think of me that way? And on top of that out of anger I told him I never wanted to see him again and that....that I hate him. But I don't Jake, I was just so mad."

By now I'm full out sobbing, none of the guys have seen me cry this hard. Jake just looked at me then hugged me.

"This will work out, just give it some time."

~Times Laps~ A week

I walk past what used to be our bedroom, a room Andy hasn't left in days. He doens't even leave to eat, Jinxx usually just sets a plate on the night stand or I will while he's asleep. I just want to run in there and hug and kiss him, knowing how hurt he is but he hurt me, I can't. Just then as I stand by the door fighting myself I hear someone start strumming a guitar, Jake and Jinxx are down stairs playing video games. Then it hit me, Andy can play. I haven't heard him play since the beginning of the band. I listen to him but I don't know the song. Then he starts singing and my heart shattered, you can hear his emotion, hear and almost feel his pain.

" The best things in life

Come with a price

The star that burned so bright faded the fastest

You'll always feel it's rights

Even when we end the fights

Welcome home, home tonight

Singing ohhh, ohhh

Welcome home tonight

Ohhh ohh, tonight

Words they don't know how to make amends

And all they do is push you to the edge

But it's not wasted

It's all done for you

(Oh ohhh)

It's all done for you

(Oh ohhh)

It's all done for you

(Oh ohhh)

It's all done for you

Oh ohh

Oh ohh"

By the end I can hear him crying, and I come to realize, I'm in tears too. I can't take this anymore, he can't take this anymore. I need my baby back. I slowly open the door that separates Andy and I, when the doors fully open I walk in and Andy doesn't even lift his head, he's just staring down at the old guitar in his lap. I slowly walk over and sit down beside him and move his bangs from his face making my hand to his back to run his back gently.

"Andy?" I say softly

"if you're here to toell me how much of a terrible person I am or how I'm over reacting then just go."

"No no no Ands, who told you you were over reacting?:

"Jake, he said I am over reacting and need to leave this room, as if nothing happened but something did happen, I can't just pretend it didn't. I lost my Outlaw...because of my own stupidity."

I feel terrible hearing him say this. I hate seeing him hurt. I love him so much....I can't do this anymore.

"Andy, come here."

I wrap my arms around his wasit and pull him to me. He slowly rests his head on my chest and begins to cry softly as I rn my fingers through his hair.

"Baby, you never lost me."

"Yeah I did Ash, you haven't talked to me in days. You said you hated me and never wanted to see me again."

I think back to when I said those harsh words, I was so hurt, so mad. 

"I didn't mean it baby, I was just so mad. I said those things out of anger, I didn't mean it. I love you, you're my everything I could never hate you."

He cuddles into my chest messing with the hem of my shirt.

"Are you sure?"

I lean down and kiss kis head.

"I'm possitive."

"Ash?"

"Hm?"

"Can I have my Outlaw back?"

I tilt his head up so he's facing me and I kiss him on the lips, oh how I've missed his lips against mine.

"You never lost me."
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so so sorry!