Maybe Love is Fair Sometimes

All you have to do is say yes

~Time laps~Two weeks.

I begin to slowly awaken with Andy cuddled to my side his head on my chest. Today is the day, the day I'm going to ask my love to be mine forever. I finished up the video yesterday with the help of Jake. I'll email all the army members that helped me tomorrow with the hopefully good news. I'm hungry but don't want to move, Andy looks so adorable asleep and I'm really comfortable. About five minutes later I feel Andy running a finger tip lightly over my abdomen.

"Outlaw?"

"Good morning love."

"Good morning, I didn't know if you were awake yet or not."

"I've been awake for a bit now."

"Oh....."

You can tell he's not completely awake yet.

"Wanna go down stairs and get something to eat?"

I feel him rod and we both sit up. He looks at me and smiles, I return the smile and peck his lips before getting up. He soon gets up too and we make our way to the kitchen.

"Cereal?" I question

"Get the box and milk I'll get the bowls and spoons."

With a nod I go to retrieve the items. After making our breakfast with team work we sit down facing each other.

"I guess the others are still asleep." Andy mumbles

"I guess, it is only like ten."

I soon hear a clink and whispered fuck. Looking up I have to laugh seeing milk running down my boyfriend's chest and a spoon full of cereal on the table spoon between Andy's teeth just barely. I have to cover my mouth from laughing to much. Getting up I grab a wash cloth and run it up his chest before handing it to him.

"What did you do baby?"

"I forcefully missed my mouth."

Putting my now empty bowl in the sink I walk over and kiss my sticky baby. I run my hand through his hair and mumble,

"You finish up, I'm going to go get dressed. Don't miss your mouth again baby, it's not that hard to find."

He smirks at me before rolling his eyes.

~Later that night.~

"Bay-bbbeee" I whine loudly

I hear Andy come up the stairs and into our room looking quite concerned.

"What? Are you okay?"

"I'm alright, go put on your pajamas and come here!"

With a confused nod I watch him change and come sit down beside me. I lay my head in his lap and face forward.

"I,uh, have something to show you....."

Hell, this is a lot scarier when it's a bout to happen. Come on gain some balls Ashley and purpose to your perfect boyfriend! All you have to do is press start.... I pull my lap top closer.

"Is everything alright Outlaw?"

"Yeah...just watch."

He leans down and kisses my temple before focusing on the screen while playing with my hair. I click on the video shaking like a leaf and watch with Andy every few seconds looking up at him, he has one eye brow raised but a soft smile on his face. I look back over to see the last slide, it's the boy we met on our way to the restaurant with a sign that says "One day Andley will be forever, all you have to do is say 'yes'.. " Then the screen goes black. I look up at Andy to see a confused look on his face.

"Outlaw...."

"Hm? "

"That video was really sweet but it's as if they're hinting something. Why'd you show me this?"

"That's why I showed you, they are hinting something."

Here it goes, it's all or nothing no backing out now Purdy. I slowly sit up and face Andy. I kiss him passionately he kissed back right away tangling his fingers in my hair. I slowly pull away kissing his nose I situate and look into his eyes. I look down and grab his hands he interlocks are fingers.

"Wants wrong Outlaw, I'm not an idiot I know something is up."

"Andy, you know I love you more than anything don't you?"

"Yeah, I know. I love you too Outlaw. What's this about?"

"Andy, I'd do anything for you. Anything to put that perfect smile on your face. I love nothing more then falling asleep with you right beside me and waking up you being the first thing I see in the morning, I'd do it all to start and end every day forever like that. I admire your strength and how creative you are. Seeing you with the fans, how you treat them makes my heart turn to mush. I've never been so proud of anyone as I am of you. Everyday I wonder what I did so fantastic in life to deserve to call someone as amazing as you mine. Others may see it odd but the best part of my life isn't being a member of Black Veil Brides or creator of AP fashion or any of that, the best part of my life is being your Outlaw and I'd do anything to always be that to you. When I think of my future I see myself with no one else then you, I want to always be your Outlaw. So, now that you're looking at me like I've gone crazy will you do me the greatest favor and let me be your Outlaw forever and a day by marrying me?"

With trembling hands I grab the ring that Jake and I found and hold it up to a very shocked Andy he mouth slightly open with wide eyes.

"Will you marry me Andrew?"