Maybe Love is Fair Sometimes

Chapter Three

"Does that make you gay too Andy" Asks CC
Well, isn't he a nosey guy. Andy chuckles at CC and nods his head yes.
"Did this just come out of no where, or have you guys had feelings for a eachother for awhile." Asks Jake.
"I've had feelings for Andy here for about a year now." I answer.
"I've liked Ash, god, for years now." Andy says putting his head on my shoulder.
"I see." Says Jake.
"Woah Andy, then if youre gay, why were you with Juliet?" Questions Jinxx
That must of his a nerve in Andy because he tenses up, then relaxes again and says,
"Because, i was more than an idiot. I knew i never would have Ash, so i tried to convince myself if i pretended i didn't have feelings for him. If i ignored them, maybe they'd go away, along with the pain."
And with that he stands up and walks to the bunks, grabing my hand and taking me with him. He closed the door and fell to the floor. I slowly sit down beside him and wrap my arms around him protectively bringing him into my lap. Eventually to get more confertable he moves between my legs, my hands still intertwined around his waist, and his head on my chest. I start to feel my shirt getting wet, that's when it hit me, he's crying.
"Andy, baby, what's wrong?"
"Ashy, they brought her up. I only dated her to distract myself, and what i said out there."
"Why to distract you?"
Andy clutches onto my shirt in his fists.
"It killed me Ash! All those girls you'd bring home, everyone was another reminder that i couldn't have you! You always have done that but it wasn't very often, unitl last year, it became so often! It was like you unintentually wanted me dead!" He mumbles between sobs.
Now i start to cry, i never meant to hurt him, ever. If i knew, god, I'd of found other ways.
"I'm so sorry Andy, i never knew it hurt you! You wanna know why i even became that way?"
Andy slowly nods his head yes. Quieting his sobs to listen.
"I started bringing girls home because i figured out i was gay. Even though my parents are no longer here and i don't believe in after life, i thought they would see me as a disapointment. I couldn't live with that so i thought if i fucked a ton of girls it'd go away. Which is stupid, i put that to thought and quite, but then i gained feelings for you Andy, i was so mad with myself. I had feelings for my straight best friend. So for some reason i thought going back to my old ways would make it go away, it didn't so i did it more often. I'm such an idiot, i should have told you instead. My thought process was so fucked back then." I confess.
Andy stops crying and asks me,
"Do you still believe being with a guy like me would disapoint your parents?"
"Oh god no! I think they'd be proud. I found someone as amazing as you, that i found someone to love, instead of whoring around."
Andy lifts his head and smiles at me then quickly kisses me. But i want more so i deapened the kiss.
"Ashyy"
"Hmm?"
I slide my hands down and hook my hands in his belt loops giving them a lightly pull.
"As much as i'd love for us to make love, we can't. The guys are right there."
"But baby, i love you!"
"I love you too, i promise we can when we stay in a hotel."
"Really?"
"Yeah, you can fuck my brains out, i can pull your hair, trace more than your Outlaw tattoo with my tounge, and i'll moan your name, repeatedly." He says suductively with a wink.
"Babbyy, quit with that, you're getting my excited." I whine.
Andy looks down then back up at me and whispers,
"I can help you with that Outlaw, but you gotta be silent."
"Andy, baby, i don't know how you could help me."
He straddles me and sits directly on it.
"LIke this."
He kisses me passonally and i kiss back as he starts to roll his hips. He starts to kiss down my jaw and neck. Then finds my sweet spot. I have to suck in a breath so that i don't moan. While still rolling his hips and bouncing a little but starts sucking on my sweet spot, probably leaving a mark. I am having issues holding my moans, Andy noitices and licks his way back to my lips and we starts to kiss.
"Fuck, I'm so close." I whisper
"Do it Outlaw."
"I can't, it'll ruin my jeans."
He laughs at my concern.
"I can solve that."
Andy stops moving his hips and skoots onto my knees and i whine at the loss.
"How?"
He leans up to my lips and says as he undoes my pants and pulls them down,
"Like this."
He then slides down my boxers.
"You're huge Outlaw, you shouldn've warned me." He whispers in my ear.
Before i could respond i feel this mosture around me.
"Oh mother fucker of fuck....." I mumble under my breath.
Andy laughs at my reaction still around me then starts humming. Oh god.....this is going to be an interesting night.