Maybe Love is Fair Sometimes

Chapter Four

I awake in my bunk wrapped protectively in Andy's arms, spooning. I trace Andy's tattoos on his forearm lightly with my finger tip. Eventually after I've traced all the tattoos in my sight i silently climb over him and out of the bunk. He notices my absence in his sleep and pulls a pillow to his chest but stays asleep. I make my way to the living area after showing and getting ready for the day to see only Jinxx awake.
"Hey Ash." Jinxx greets after noticing my presence.
"Hey Jinxx I'm going out, I'll be right back."
He nods his head and i leave the bus. I text Andy knowing he's still asleep, telling him i have went out to the shops and will be right back, making sure to add an 'i love you' to the end. I walked into Hot Topic and got some new black ripped skinny jeans. While walking over to the check out i spotted a Batman necklace, it was simple, just the logo. Looking at it, noticing the plain silver back, i got an idea. Grabbing it i checked out and started heading back to the bus. As i was walking i hid the necklace in my wallet for safe keeping. Putting my wallet back in my back pocket i ran into someone, i looked you to apologize. Just then they yell my name, i notice who it was, Kina, my ex. I tried walking around her but she stopped me. Fuck.
"Ashy!" Kina cheers.
"It's Ashley." I say annoyed
"Ouch." She says faking hurt.
Pathetic.
"What do you want? I got places to be." I say thinking of Andy.
I just want to get back to the bus and cuddle with my baby.
"Oh, just to ketch up baby." She flirts putting her fingers on my chest.
I back away and flick her fingers off me.
"I'm not your baby! And i don't want to ketch up."
How did i ever find her attractive in any way? He extreme fake tan making her tanner than any barbie doll I've ever seen. Her breasts practically falling out of her piece of fabric she's calling a shirt, I've seen a prostitute wear more clothing.
"Aw come on Ashley, where's the fun you go?"
"He left for all that you need to know, now get away from me. I'm in a real relationship."
"What she doesn't know wont hurt her."
She puts her hand up to move my hair but i move away, and smack her hand away.
"HE wouldn't be okay with it, and I'm not like that anymore. It's called growing up, i suggest it."
She quickly leans forward and kisses me and i violently push her away, flip her off and walk away but just as i do i lock eyes with a hurt Andy. There are tears running down his pale cheeks. I run to him and try to grab his hand but he pulls away.
"What the fuck Ash!" He yells
"It's not what it looked like baby. Please listen to me." I beg
I can't loose him, and i begin to cry slightly at the thought of loosing him.
"It looked like you were kissing a slut to me. I believe that's called cheating Ashley."
I could tell there that he was pissed and hurt, considering putting aside his tears and the obviously, he actually called me Ashley. He never calls me just Ashley, rarely.
"No no no Andy, baby! She was flirting with me! I tried to get her away from me. She tried to get me to cheat on you and i told her that I'm not like that anymore, fucking anything with huge titts and a pulse, to grow up."
He's now just looking at the ground.
"How do i know that? You do have a pretty intimidating past record with girls like her." He whispered
"Do you really believe after everything, that I'd lie to you?"
"Yes!" Kina yells
I lightly grab Andy so he can't run, i know him way to well, i know he would if i didn't. And slightly turn my head to yell at her,
"Go the fuck away! No one wants you here and I suggest staying away from the fucking tanning bed and hair bleach for awhile you look faker then fucking Barbie!"
With that she walks past us bumping Andy harshly. She turns around while walking and i give her a death glare.
"No Ashy, I don't believe you'd lie to me."
"Exactly baby, i wouldn't. You're wonderful, i can't even think about hurting you, let alone cheating on my beautiful boyfriend."
With that he looks at me with loving eyes and bites his lip ring.
"I'm sorry Outlaw."
I wipe what's left of his tears and kiss the tip of his nose.
"Aw, it's okay baby, it did look pretty bad from what you saw."
He grabs my hips and pulls me against him and wraps his arms around my waist. I rest my forehead on his chest and he rests his head on mine.
"I love you." He whispers
"I love you too."
"Outlaw?"
"Yeah?"
"Can we go back to the bus now?" I back away from him and grab his hand.
"Yeah, let's go, we have a show later."
He smiles and we head back to the bus.

When we get back onto the bus everyone's eyes are on us.
"What?" I ask
"Where have you been, you said you'd be right back? You had us worried." Jinxx asks
"Well, uh on the way back i had a uh, road block?"
"Road block? You were walking." CC questions
"He wasn't being literal guys, geese." Andy spats
"What got in your way Ash and why's it look like Andy's been crying?" Jake questions
"My slut of an ex ran into me and was being all flirtatious, touching me and trying to get me to cheat on Andy, obviously i told her no and tried to get away from her but before i could she kissed me and Andy saw." I explain
"Oh, did you tell her you were in a relationship?" Jake asks.
"Yeah, i told her i was in a relationship and she was like ' What she doesn't know wont hurt her.' So i told her, that i wasn't like that anymore, not that I've ever cheated on a girlfriend in the past but still and I even told her i was gay but that didn't even phase her."
"Cunt." Andy whispers talking to himself but me being right beside him I heard him and laughed lightly.
"She sounds like a bitch." Jinxx states and everyone nods in agreement.

~Times Laps~ End of Show
"Goodnight BVB army! You guys have been amazing, we love you! Goodbye!"
We love you, i thought about it. I do love the BVB army, every single one of them. They open up to us, tell us everything. They're are family, i shouldn't be afraid of my family. As everyone begins to leave the stage but before they fully got off i spoke,
"Guys! Wait!"
Everyone in the crowd stopped and looked at me with confused facial expressions, matching the ones on my band mates. Jinxx then mouths to me,
"What are you doing?"
"Something i should have done a month ago." I reply and look at Andy.
His eyes get larger with realization and a smile appears on his lips.
"Guys, I love you, you know that right?" I question the crowd
In return i get clapping, screaming, and a chorus of i love yous.
"Yeah, well, I've been keeping a secret from you guys. I've wanted to tell you, but I was scared you'd treat us differently. You're family to me, I shouldn't be afraid of opening up to my family should I."
The whole crowd was silent and i looked over to my band mates, to Andy. And they all had smiles on their faces and Jake gave me a thumbs up. I look back to the crowd, looking in to their eyes, I see their love and acceptance to me.
"I'm so sorry i waited this long guys. I'm in a relationship."
The crowd cheers.
"Oh, buts that's not all. I'm in a relationship with a guy, a guy in Black Veil Brides."
The whole crowd went silent, shocked, excited to hear who it is. I look over at Andy and motion him over to me, to join me in the middle of the stage. He comes over with a smile on his face, when he reaches me he lays a light kiss on my temple. Leaning into Andy slightly i say,
"Guys, this is no joke, i am in a relationship with Andy Biersack."
And with that the whole crowd goes wild. Looking at them now, i don't see what i ever feared. Andy leans down a little and whispers,
"I love you Outlaw" Into my hair.
I smile at that and then yell into the mic still attached to my face.
"Thank you guys! We love you and goodnight!" I yell
With that we leave the stage and as soon as we get off the stage Jinxx walks over to me and says,
"Good job Ash, I knew you could do it."
I hug him and say,
"Thank you Jinxx."
We all go back to the bus and as soon as we get on the bus Andy grabs my wrist and takes me to his bunk and lays us down so i lay my head on his chest and i feel him play with my hair.
"You okay?" I ask wondering why we're back here.
"Yeah, I couldn't be better. I just wanted to talk and lay with my Outlaw."
I nod my head slightly and cuddle closer to Andy.
"What you did tonight, that was brave of you. I know you were terrified baby." Andy says
"Thanks, I knew it had to be done. They're family, it would be wrong not to. And I love you more then anything in the world, i couldn't hide that forever."
"Aw, i love you to Outlaw." He says then leans down and kisses my forehead.
I look up at him and pout.
"What's wrong?" He asks
"You missed my lips babe." I whine
He laughs and shakes his head no.
"Oh, so we're doing this again?"
He smiles and nods his head. I jokingly glare at him and whine like a child.
"Aw, please don't make me fight for it again"
I roll over and lay completely on him and fold my arms under my chin on his chest.
"Pleasseee Bright Eyes." I whine like a child
He laughs and lays a light kiss on the bridge of my nose.
"Close but not where i want it." I pout.
He smiles and kisses the tip of my nose.
"Lower."
He shakes his head and kisses me on the lips. It was quick but it was there. I smile like a fool.
"Better." I say in a childish voice
He lean up and kisses me again but this one lasting longer. I deepen the kiss and begin to play with his lip ring with my tongue. He then asks for entrance into my mouth sliding his tongue across my bottom lip which i gladly open my mouth slightly for him. Eventually we both pull away for air.
"You remember last night?" He asks
"Yes, thank you for that by the way."
"Oh i more then wanted to, no need to thank." He says with a wink.
"Anyway, have you looked at the plans for the next week?" He says
"No i haven't, should i?"
"Guess what?"
I simply raise my eye brow at him.
"We're staying in a hotel for the next week starting tomorrow night." He says seductively
"That sounds promising."
"Oh, Outlaw it's more than that." He says with a wink lightly grinding on me for a moment.
I lean down to his neck and quickly finds his sweet spot. I smile as i hear him lightly moan under his voice. I start to suck on that spot hearing him moan quietly under his breath. I continue to suck on that spot until i left a mark dark enough to my liking then kiss my way back to his lips. After we break apart i say,
"I'll keep that in mind Bright Eyes."