Maybe Love is Fair Sometimes

Chapter Six

I begin to wake up to this feeling of being watched, but I'm to tired to open my eyes to see who it is. Fuck, I'm cold, trying to gain warmth I cuddle closer to the heat beside me. I then feel something messing with my hair as a strand falls onto my face and I scrunch my face at the hair itching my nose. Just to hear my heat source laugh lightly. I know that laugh, Andy. At remembrance of last night and just him in general I begin to smirk and open my eyes to see him looking at me with a smile tugging at his lips. I raise an eyebrow and say,
"Well, good morning."
"Good morning, Sleepy head."
"Eehh, you're warm."
"I'm glad my body heat pleases you." He laughs
"Don't you laugh at me babe, I know where you sleep." I threat and climb onto him.
"Well, I god damn hope so considering I sleep with you."
"Someone being a smart ass this morning?"
"It's a side hobby."
"You know what Bright Eyes? That's it."
While he looks at me confused I begin to tickle him and he begins to wiggle.
"Outlaw! Quit it, please baby." He begs
So I stop and realize some thing....we're both still naked. Andy must of realized what I just did because he laughs a little and says,
"Outlaw, Yeah we're missing clothing."
"Nice way to put it. I'm going to go grab some boxers, and uh, I'll get you some too." I say
I then get off of my beautiful boyfriend and go to the other side to the hotel room to grab some from our suitcases.
"Aww, what Outlaw?"
I walk back over to the bed, lay the boxers on the end of the bed, straddle him and say,
"OH as sexy as you are Bright Eyes, I wont be able to focus right if your naked."
I don't want to have sex because, well, we both know what it's like together now and I don't want that to loose value by doing it to much. And it'll be better if we wait til tonight, i think. I know that sounds odd for me, but oh well.
"What if I don't want you to focus on anything else right now?" He fights and begins to kiss me.
I pull away from Andy with one final kiss and jokingly glare at him.
"No baby, not now. As much as I would love to, no baby."
Andy frowns at me and gives me the puppy eyes. Which looks adorable with his striking blue eyes.
"But Outlaw" He pouts
"What are you asking for exactly?" I say with a wink.
I don't want to have sex, I just explained that but I guess that doesn't mean we can't have some fun. Just, that can't be a part of it. Is it odd that I'm thinking like this? I have never in my life refused sex. Hope and lust runs through his eyes as he he smirks at me.
"I just wanna play baby." He says seductively
I smirk and kiss him.
"What kind of play are we talking?"
Andy lifts me off of him, lays me down and crawls on top of me and begins to kiss my neck. I willingly moan at the feeling. Andy smirks against my neck and says,
"Whatever I feel like."
I pull his lips to mine and kiss him passionately.
"Okay baby, you can do whatever you want to me, whatever that dirty mind of yours wants but one thing baby, no sex."
"Why no sex Outlaw? Didn't you like it last night?"
"No I did, more than you could imagine. We can do that tonight if you want, i promise. That's not why, I'll explain later, okay?"
He nods his head and says,
"Okay, I can wait that long, but I still get to play Outlaw."
"Yup, whatever you want. I can't say no or fight against."
"You, just the thought of that's really hot?"
"Then why don't you for fill you're fantasies babe?"
"Oh, I will Outlaw."
After that he leans into me more and starts a very heated make out session. I begin to feel his member becoming hard against my inner thigh. He lets out a soft moan into my mouth. He then breaks the kiss and begins to kiss and bite his way down my chest, down to my outlaw tattoo where he traces each letter with his tongue and I let out a moan.
"I wanna make you do that as much as I can"
"That won't take much babe."
He smiles at that and licks his way back to my lips.
"I want to pleasure you Outlaw."
I moan at his words.He then puts three fingers between our mouths. I look at him confused, why's he stopping the kiss? I raise an eyebrow at him, he then smirks and pokes my bottom lip. Oh, I get it, but I told him no sex. I shake my head no and give him a serious look. I don't want to loose what we have, why can't he see that?
"Outlaw, it's no what you're thinking, I know, no sex."
I look at him confused and he pouts.
"Come on, I told you it's not for sex. I want to pleasure you babe, come on please."
I still don't understand why but he said it's not for sex so I'm just gonna go with it. So I open my mouth just enough for his fingers and he smiles and puts his fingers into my mouth closing my lips around them. I let my tongue swirl around each of is fingers while keeping eye contact with him, also while giving my baby a little show. I then hear him moan, I push his fingers lightly with the tip of my tongue telling him I'm done and he pulls them out. He grinds against me while kissing me. I lost track of where he had his fingers until I felt his pinky, which isn't covered in saliva poke my inner thigh. I don't know what he's planning but he promised it wasn't sex so I'm just going with it and spread my legs slightly.
"More, spread them more." He says between kisses.
I do as he says and soon after feel his pointer finger circle my entrance then enter. My breath hitches in my throat and he smiles. He then adds his middle finger and I wiggle down onto his fingers more. Andy then moans and eventually adds his ring finger, his last one. I moan out his name as he thrusts hem in and out of me slowly.
"F-faster." I moan
Andy moans kissing me while following my request. After a few moments I feel my climax coming. I open my eyes slowly as I feel Andy leave a hickey or two on my neck. He is now thrusting his fingers as hard as he can.
"I'm so close baby." I whisper.
Andy moans at my words but then removes his fingers and I look at him quizzingly. Just as I go to say something Andy puts his hand, that wasn't down there to cover my mouth as I watch him slide down me.
"Close your eyes Outlaw."
As much as I didn't want to, I did simply because my baby told me to. I then feel him put his hand on my thigh and put a good amount of his weight on it. Before I can question I feel something at my entrance. It circles around a few times before entering me, oh me god! I realize it's Andy's tongue! Oh got this feels oddly amazing, it's an odd sensation but god does it feel great. I then let out a low moan and he removes his hand from my mouth and I moan again.
"Damn." I mumble
He then licks his was up to my man hood and he puts it all in his mouth beginning to suck me off. My toes curl as I moan and grab his hair making him moan around me. That feeling becomes stronger and I can't hold it in.
"Andy I'm gonna-"
But I am interrupted by my own moans as Andy begins to bob his head faster and I can't stop it as I let my load out into his mouth. I feel him smile as he swallows. I open my eyes as Andy's breath hitches. I then realize his hand is wrapped around his own member as he half stands on his knees. He looks at me and stops and his face becomes red so I whisper,
"Would you want me to help you with that?"
His eyes widen at this and he shyly smirks as his eyes beg.
"Please." He mumbles.
I smile at him, never loosing eye contact I sit in front of him Indian style.
"And what do you want?" I tease.
I run my ring finger up and down his length and he lets out a soft moan.
"Please Outlaw, help me. I don't care how just please." He begs.
I kiss his abdomen then slowly take his member into my mouth. For stability I hold onto the back of his knees and begin to bob my head soon feeling his fingers in my hair. He soon lets out a few moans and says,
"O-outlaw, I'm so close."
Knowing Andy and remembering him trying to not cum in me last night I slide my hands to his hips and hold him there.
"Ashy, stop, I'm gonna - and I don't want to in your-"
I didn't even let him finish as I tighten my grip on his hips and lightly bite down as he trys to move out of my mouth, so I begin to go faster. He then moans out my name as his load shoots down my throat. I swallow to his surprise, lick him clean then get back on my knees and to Andy's level. He simply smirks and kisses me.
"You didn't have to do that." He mumbles against my lips.
"Do what?"
"Swallow, or suck my off at all."
I harden the kiss and as I run my tongue across his bottom lip asking for entrance I say,
"Maybe I wanted to, maybe I enjoyed it. Did you think of that?"
Giving my entrance he replies,
"No"
I gently kiss him one more time then say,
"Well I did, anyway I'm going to go shower so I can be clean for that date, want to join?"
He nods standing up and grabbing my hand leading me to the bathroom.
~Time laps~ Right before date ;)

I walk into the bathroom to where Andy is teasing his semi short hair. I smile and walk over to him wrapping my arms around his waist placing a sort kiss to his shoulder blade.
"You ready?" I ask
"Yeah, lets go Outlaw." He smiles
I grab his hand and lead him out of the hotel and begin to walk down the street. It's nice outside, it's just warm enough for no coat with a nice calm breeze.
"Where are we going babe?"
"It's a surprise baby." I reply leaning into his side.
I smile at how perfectly I fit into his side like this. It's like his body was made to be with mine. I continue to think like a teen age girl until Andy breaks it by whining,
"Come on, you know I don't like surprises. Why don't you tell me?"
"Because baby, I want this to be a surprise."
"Fine, for you I'll just go with it." He cutely grumbles.
I'm leading him to the park. I found this opening in the woods at this park a few tours back while on a walk. Damn, that was probably a year ago. I came back every time we stopped here, I remember the first time I went there because I couldn't stay in the hotel because I was getting jealous of Juliet who has flirting with Andy. I didn't know I liked him back then, I just knew I didn't like Juliet flirting with him. It was at this opening I finally put together that I had feelings that weren't brotherly towards the man beside me now. That's why I chose this location for our first date, and it's a beautiful view, I have to share it with my love. Just as we approach I turn to Andy and say,
"Babe, close your eyes."
He surprisingly nods and closes his eyes. I then begin to guide him to the clearing. It's about a five minute walk, after we got there and put Andy in the middle and told him,
"You can open your eyes now."
He then smiles and opens them taking in the scenery.
"Oh Outlaw, this place is beautiful."
"Not as beautiful as you." I wink
"Ah thank you Outlaw."
"Come on."
I tell him then have him sit down to a picnic basket sitting in the middle. I have a friend that lives in this area and she agreed to help me out and put this here for us. It has two sandwiches and two bottles of water in side. I give Andy his and take mine.
"How'd you manage this? You've been with me all day." He questions taking a bite out of his food.
"I have my ways dear."
He smiles and leans over to give me a quick kiss.
"How'd you find this place."
"I found it on a walk a few tours ago, I've come back every time. No one else knows it's here, except you now."
"So you were walking alone? Why?"
"Haha, yeah I was. The rest of you guys were busy doing different things, and I needed time alone to think something through."
"What was on your mind? Do you remember?"
Only Andy would want so much detail. This is going to sound so stupid to him.
"Yeah I remember."
"What was it may I ask? Or do I not want to know?"
Oh he thinks it was a girl. Haha oh how wrong you are Andrew.
"You. Ha, Juliet came on that tour with us and you guys were being all couple-ish. So for some reason I didn't know back then I had to leave, I later realized it was jealously that got me out of that hotel room. So I came on a walk to figure shit out, why'd I care that your girlfriend was with you. It was here, in this field I realized I was falling in love with you Andy."
"Oh....I definitely wasn't expecting that." He mumbles
"I'm sorry I brought her up...."
"No no you asked. It's okay, it really isn't that touchy anymore. I have you now."
I smile and crawl over to him putting down my half eaten sandwich. He puts down his food and pulls me into his lap as I give him a quick kiss.
"Yeah, you do and I'm not going anywhere babe." I whisper
"Good, cause damn I need you and I'm not leaving you, ever."
"Never." I whisper then kiss him passionately
After the kiss is over I try to sit beside him and not in his lap but he grabs my hips and says,
"Stay Outlaw."
I nod and rest my head on his shoulder.
"Can I ask you something Outlaw?"
"Anything"
"Why'd you say no this morning? I've never known you to do that."
"You're going to think am a whack job."
"No I wont babe, come on I'm curious."
"Uh, okay. Look I didn't want to do ... that because, well uh, we both know what it's like together now and it was amazing and special and I don't want that to loose value by doing it to much. I know I'm pathetic....I know no one ever expected that from me but you're different Andy, I love you and want to be with you as long as humanly possible, I just don't want any aspect of our relationship to loose it's spark, even that part even though it doesn't matter to me as much as other aspects. I get it, I'm paranoid and shit but I can't help it babe. "
Andy is silent for a moment while he messes with my fingers. He then lays a kiss to my head then says,
"You're not pathetic or paranoid. I get it, and you know what that's adorable. And guess what, I want to spend the rest of my life with you Outlaw. I understand you not wanting our love to loose it's spark in any way, I don't want it to either. But baby, it's not going to, want to know why?"
"Hm?"
"Cause, we love each other. I know we can go through hell and nothing is going to tear us apart. That spark isn't going nor fading because I know what we have is something special, I personally believe I was meant to be with my Outlaw"
"I love you Andy, so so much." I say snuggling more into him.
"I love you too Ashy, so so much."
I then remember the Batman necklace I have in my back pocket. And a smile grows on my face as I say,
"Hey babe."
"Yeah?"
"Remember that something I said I'd give you tonight?"
At this he gets excited like a little kid.
"Yes I do Outlaw. Can I see what it is now?!"
I kiss him and while doing so I pull it out of my back pocket sliding it into his hands that are resting in my lap. After the kiss I whisper,
"Look in your hands baby."
He looks down and smiles.
"What's this? Oh, that really looks pretty cool."
"Look on the back."
He then turns it over and reads out load,
"I will love you for eternity and a year with every fiber of my being, my love. Your Outlaw."
He just looks at it an smiles for a moment before looking up at me with watery eyes and kisses me passionately.
"Thank you Outlaw, this is amazing."
"I'm glad you like it baby."
"I love it."
I lean into him and kiss him taking it out of his hand, wrapping my arms around his neck locking the necklace around his neck. With one last quick kiss I lean back and smile at him as his hands find the charm. He then leans back with me still in his arms. After he lays down completely I snuggle into his side resting my head on his chest, fitting there perfectly. This moment is perfect, the sun is setting there's no one around and I'm laying here with my love, I just wish I could stay in this moment forever.
"Agreed."
"Did I say that out load?"
"Yes Outlaw." He says putting his face in my hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had to make the end cheesy and adorable, I'm a hopeless romantic, it had to happen. Well, I hope you guys like this update. <3