Maybe Love is Fair Sometimes

Recovery and self blame

doctor says about an hour later.
Jake, Jinxx, Cc, and I stand up and walk over.
"Is everything alright?" Jake asks
"He will be okay, he was poisoned but it was a weak form so didn't do any permanent damage."
"Oh thank fuck" I mumble
"You can go see him now."
"Ash, you wanna go alone first. We'll come in later." Asks Cc
I nod and follow the doctor to Andy's room. I walk in and the doctor leaves I go over to his bed as he's curled in a ball. I run my fingers through his hair trying not to disturb his sleep.
"Outlaw?" He whispers
"Yeah it's me; you feeling any better?"
He cuddles into my hand and says,
"Kinda...fuck."
"What's wrong?" I slightly panic
"It's fucking freezing and this blanket is as thin as fuck."
With a laugh I sit down by him and open my arms.
"Come here, take my body heat."
"You make it sound like I'm taking your soul or something."
I shake my head with a smile but he gets up anyway and we reposition so that Andy's in my lap but we're not going to fall off the bed. I kiss his head and ask,
"Better?"
"You're a lot warmer then that blanket Outlaw; thank you."
"Anything for you baby."
After a moment of silence he speaks up again.
"Do you know what made me sick? I just woke up when you came in, they didn't tell me."
"You have food poisoning...."
"Kina?"
I couldn't even answer that....I feel like this is all my fault. So instead I just slowly nod yes.
"You okay Outlaw?"
"Yeah"
"You're lying. You think this is your fault, its not though Ash."
"If I never whored around she wouldn't have even known us and none of this would have happened."
He leans up and kisses my jaw while holdong my hand.
"No no no don't you say that. This isn't your fault....no ones blaming you so you shouldn't either."
I let out a long sigh and nod my head yes.
"Okay Ands.."
He shakes his head then pauses for a moment before asking,
"Where are the guys?"
"Waiting room."
"Can you please go get them? They don't have to stay out there."
"Okay baby."
With that I set Andy down and walk into the waiting room to see the guys sitting there talking.
"Ashley!" Cc yells
"I have come to get you guys."
They all stand up and pretty much run to Andy's room, except Jinxx who stops me outside Andy's room and asks,
"You okay Ash?"
I let out a sigh and put my head down on Jinxx sholder, it's no use lieing to him. He pats my back brotherly and asks,
"What's wrong? Andy's okay."
"We wouldn't even be in this if it wasn't for my whoring around. Its all my fault...as soon as I saw her I should have grabed Andy and gotten out of there. I'm his boyfriend, I should have protected him, I didn't even think about it!"
By the end im practically yelling in anger at myself. Jinxx just hugs me and says,
"Its not your fault."
"That's what Andy said....but I can't help it."
"What'd he say about the whole protecting thing?"
"I didnt tell him...."
"None of this is your fault an you didn't know she was going to hurt Andy, none of us did. You care a lot about him and anyone that comes around you two can see that its obvious you love him, no ones blaming you."
"He's my world Jinxx...I love him so much."
"I know and he knows that too."
Instead of replying I just hug Jinxx back and mumble,
"Thank you Jinxx"
We break apart and with a nod from him we walk into Andy's room. Right away Andy's eyes are on me. Did he hear me? I did kinda yell that last part...I guess I'll find out but I'm hoping he didn't. After Jinxx sits down Andy opens him arms and looks at me. I walk over to him and ask,
"Yes Ands?"
"Come sit by me."
I know what he meant but to be a smart ass I sit in the seat beside the hospital bed. He glares at me then pouts while Cc laughs.
"Oouuuttttllllaaawww you know what I mean!" He whines loudly.
I get up and sit down beside him and he lays his head down in my lap with a smile across his face.
" Do I look like a pillow to you?" I ask jokingly.
"No, but you make a good one and you smell better than a pillow."
"Uh, thanks?"
"Can I ask something?" Asks Jake
"What is it?" Replies Andy
"Outlaw?"
Andy hides his face in my lap and I can't help but laugh a little. Jake just looks confused waiting an answer and Jinxx and Cc have stopped talking to hear the answer as well.
"What about it?" Mumbles Andy
Aaww he's embarrassed, I should probably help him out but he's so adorable and I kinda wanna hear what he has to say about the nickname anyway.
"Why....where" Asks Jake
"The night we got together, I didn't answer right away when Ash asked me to be his so he said that he'd understand if I wouldn't go out with him cause he said who'd wanna go out with a man whore so I told him that I did wanna go out with him and that he wasn't a whore he was my Outlaw and it's just kinda stuck.... and I like calling him my Outlaw." Andy explains still laying on me.
"Oohhhh" says Jake.
"Oh and Ashley if I hear you call yourself a whore again I'm killing you." Adds Jinxx
"Yes sir" I reply with a salute.
~Time laps~ The next day
Andy is still in the hospital, they said he's fine they just want to run a few last tests to be sure. I stayed the night with Andy last night, he didn't want to be here alone and I surely don't blame him. I woke up before him so I'm sitting here with Andy in my lap as I mess with his hair. We were laying down with his head on my chest but I was able to get into the position without waking him. Just then I hear him mumble in his sleep and roll onto his back still in my lap.
"Outlaw?" He whispers sleeply
He then opens his striking blue eyes to look at me.
"Good morning baby."
"Good morning love."
"How'd you sleep?"
He sits up and kisses me and says,
"Great, thanks to you. Thanks for staying Ash, I know you don't like hospitals just as much as I do."
"Its no problem baby, I wouldn't have been able to leave you anyway and you know i'd do anything for you even if that's staying in a hospital."
"Ash...we need to talk about something...."
Fuck, what could be wrong?
"Y-yeah babe?"
"After you brought the guys back yesterday....when you were in the hallway with Jinxx....I heard you yell...and everything after that."
I am shocked but at the same time, I should have knwon he's hear me. I turn my face away from him and asked,
"What'd you hear?"
"I knew when Jinxx stoped you, something had to be wrong Jinxx doesn't just stop someone like that without a reason and he looked worried so I listened. I know it's wrong to easdrop but I was worried about you. So i heard it all but the last part was a lot louder obviously. Outlaw, it's not your fault how many times do I have to tell you that? I'll remind you every day if i must. Kina is a bitch who doesn't like me, there is nothing more to it no matter her reasoning that is what it boils down to. Yeah she wouldn't know us if you didn't go out with her but if it's not her there would be someone to take her place. "
"I still should have known....I should have protected you"
"Babe, none of us saw this coming. Not even me and we all know how paranoid I am."
I thought about this.....looking back at Andy i answer,
"I guess you're right."
Andy smiles annd leans up kissing me quickly, laying back down in my lap he says,
"Duh, I'm always right."
"Mr. Biersack?" The dostor says as he walks in.
"Yes?" Andy says sitting up properly.
"You're free to go home now."
Andy raises his arms into the air and cheers,
"Thank fuck!"
The doctor walks out and I fall back laughing at Andy. He doesn't waste any time, he got up and got dressed. Putting his hand out for me he says,
"Come on Outlaw, we're home bond!"