It All Starts with Tragedy

Welcome back to Reality

"Baby!" Ash say.

I open my eyes to see Ashley looking down at me while I'm in his lap.

"Yes Ash?"

"Guess what."

I lean up to him with a smirk and kiss his lips.

"What?" I mumble against his lips

He kisses me hard and mumbles,

"I love you Andy baby."

I lick across his bottom lip and he says,

"Mr. Biersack."

It's odd though, it's not his voice.

"Mr. Biersack." The voice says again.

I open my eyes and see I'm still in the basement of Mathew. I look sideways and see a pair of black tennis shoes. I look up, what's attached to those shoes and see a police officer saying my name.

"Mr. Biersack."

"Yes?" I whisper

"Oh, I'm glad you're awake."

"Yeah."

I'm not glad I am though, these wounds hurt like a bitch.

"Do you have any injuries?"

"He slit a knife across my stomach and-"

I was cut off by a muffled sob. I look over and see cowboy boots, I know those boots from anywhere, Ashley. My eyes scan up his body to his face and I can't help but to cry for the first time in days.

"Ashy?"

He covers his mouth as his sobs become louder.

"Mr. Biersack, you're going to need to go to the hospital."

I can't do this alone anymore.

"Ash, please come with me." I ask Ash without breaking eye contact with him.

He nods his head yes looking at me with large eyes.

"Mr. Purdy, would you mind riding with Mr. Biersack?"

He uncovers his mouth and replies to the officer,

"Of course not."

I was scared he'd say he wouldn't go. The medics come in to get me, I listen to them and do as they say but never loose eye contact with Ashley. I see him fallow the medics and I out to the ambulance. I haven't been outdoors for who knows how long so the sun light hurts my eyes so I quickly cover them. Just as they lift me into the vehicle I become very tired but mumble out,

"Ashy...."

He softly smiles at me through tears and says,

"It's okay babe, I'm coming."

Keeping this in mind I close my eyes and fall asleep.

~~~~

"Andrew."

"Hmmm.."

I'm slowly waking up, and who the fuck is this? I open my eyes and see a doctor.

"Andrew."

"Yes?"

"None of your injuries will cause damage that wont heal and Mathew has been arrested and is being charged with kidnapping and attempted murder."

"Okay, when will I be able to go home?"

"Tomorrow. Oh, and there are a few people in the waiting room for you."

"Is Ashley there?"

"Mr. Purdy is, yes."

"Can he come back here?"

"Yes, just him?"

"Yes."

He nods and leaves the room to get Ashley. Oh god, I bet he's worried sick. All I can picture right now is the look on his face when we first made eye contact in the basement. The sound of his crying. Just then he slowly walks into the room, I slowly sit up and run to him. He wraps his arms protectively around my waist and I berry my face in his neck.

"I thought...I thought I'd never see you again." I begin to cry

"Ssshhh it's okay and I wouldn't have stopped searching for you until you were in my arms."

"Ashy, how long was I gone?'

I see his face drop and his eyes begin to water.

"Two weeks..I was so scared that when I found you...I'd be to late."

I cuddle into him as much as I can and say,

"I'm okay love, I'm okay."

I put his hand on my pulse and mumble I'm okay. His arms around me get a bit tighter, but not to where it hurts. He brings my face closer to his and lays a light gentle kiss on my temple so I lean down and kiss him on the lips strongly with all my love for him.

"I missed you Ashy, so so much. Your voice, your sent, your face and perverted jokes, your kisses and falling asleep in your arms knowing I'm safe, I just missed you being around."

He kisses me again and says,

"I missed having you here with me too."

A sudden pain comes from my stomach wound, my arm covers it for some reason because my mind thought it'd help I guess.

"You okay baby?" Ashley asks

"Yeah, just where he got me in the stomach suddenly became a bit painful."

"Okay, come on go sit down. Maybe it'll help."

I nod and we make our way back over to the hospital bed and he helps me sit back down. I pat the bed beside me for him to sit down. He looks at me questioning it then sits down by me. The pain shoots through again and I wince. Ashley's hands fly to my shoulders and he says,

"Hey, how about you lay down?"

"Lay with me?"

He nods and we fix ourselves so we're in the bed correctly and he sits up a bit but still lets me rest my head on his shoulder.

"Andy?"

"Yeah Ash?"

"I hate to ask this but I have to, what was it like. What happened?"

You could tell he was nervous to ask. I begin to play with the strands of his hair that lay on his chest.

"I don't remember much, he'd come down and beat the fuck out of me. He'd beat my head off the wall, punch, kick, tell me how much I don't deserve to live, I don't deserve the life I have. That one night, I think it was last night but I don't know, there were no windows, he came down with a larger smile than usual. He beat me like usual but then showed me why he was smiling more that night, he had a knife. He got me across my stomach, fuck it hurt. After that I just remember bleeding on the floor and falling asleep after thinking for a while and my dream then waking up to the officer saying my name. Now I'm here."

I see a tear go down his chin so I lean up and wipe them away and lay down like I was again.

"Did he ever feed you?"

"No, I haven't eaten since lunch before going to Jinxx's."

"You said you were thinking after he...he cut you, what were you thinking?"

"About you, about the guys and the army. I fought death Ashy but by then I started to accept I was going to die on the floor bleeding out with more bruises then I can count. I thought about how you'd take my death, hearing the news. I figured you'd be upset but you'd move on, maybe get married and have kids. That Black Veil Brides could always get a new vocalist and you could write the lyrics on your own like you did in your past bands. The BVB army, how they may be upset but eventually they'd be okay and forget me. About that night when you ran into me about to commit suicide, how I wanted people to forget me, how I at least would be getting that wish even though I didn't want to die anymore really. About how strong all you guys are, how much I love you all, that I was glad that I was the one in pain and soon facing death instead of anyone of you."

His breath was heavy and I look up to see him crying. I lean up and kiss him on the lips, he kisses back trying to show me how much he loves me, and I could tell and returned the love. Before he could reply I hear someone in the door so I turn around to see my mother in tears.

"Baby." She mumbles

Ashley puts his arm around my waist as I get back in my position. She comes a little closer with my father behind her. When I was younger I'd come home with bruises and broken bones, but this is the first time I'd ever seen my father shed a tear. I knew then that I mattered more then I ever thought.

"Hi Mom."

"You're alright."

"Yeah, I'm okay now."

"I'm sorry for listening to you guys but we heard what you said about what happened while you were missing." My dad speaks

"It's okay."

"You deserve the life you have Andy." My mom says

"I know I do." I reply

I feel Ash put his face in my hair and he whispers,

"I'm so proud of you baby."

"Did you really attempt suicide?" My mother asks

I never told them about what I did, they never knew I cut, before Black Veil Brides or now, they never knew. No one did but Ashley.

"I tried Mom-ma, I'll admit. But Ashley stopped me, he walked in on me and stopped me. Proved my thoughts wrong, I used to self harm as well. I'm so sorry I never told you guys."

"It's okay you didn't tell us. I wish you did so we could have helped you but at least you're better now, right?"

"Yes mom, I'm okay now. I don't have the urge to cut very often or to kill myself but when I do, I tell Ashy and he's right there for me."

My father looks at Ashley and says,

"Thank you Ashley, for being there for my boy."

"Anytime Chris, I love Andy I'd do anything for him."

"The guys are out there..." My mom adds

"Bring 'em in." I reply

My father nods and leaves the room as my mother sits down. We sit in silence until we see Jake poke his head in.

"Andy? Can we come in?" He mumbles.

"Of course!"

With a smile Jake, Jinxx, and Cc come in fallowed by my dad. Jinxx comes over and lightly hugs me.

"We've missed you Andy." Jinxx says

"I've missed you guys too, a lot."

"How you feeling?" Jake adds

"I've been better but I'm okay."

"When do you get out?" Cc questions.

"The doctor said tomorrow."

"Yay! We get our Andy back!" Cc cheers

We all laugh and I say,

"Hey since when was I property?"

"Aahhh when i said so." Retorts Jake.

~The same day...later that night~

Everyone has a left so it's just me and Ashley. I cuddle into him more, if that's even possible. I feel his grip on me tighten and I smile.

"Andy?"

"Yeah Ashy?"

"I was thinking, when you were talking about what happened earlier you said you remembered your dream. What was it?"

"Well ain't you curious! Haha."

"Yeah I am now what was your dream." He says jokingly

Well, this is embarrassing...

"Actually, I was dreaming about you..."

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah."

"And what happened in this dream of yours?"

Instead of answering him, I climb on top of him and begin to kiss him. I feel him smile and begin to kiss me back and grab my hips. He runs his tongue across my bottom lip and I give him permission to enter my mouth. He starts a war for dominance after mapping the inside of my mouth with his tongue. I fight to win with everything I have and actually end up beating him and you could tell he was shocked. I pull away and lay back down and say,

"That's what my dream was about Love."