Status: In the works! xo

Only For Tonight

One

I finished my hair, putting the curling wand down on the counter, running my hand through my curls making them turn into slight waves. I was going out for my Valentine's Day dinner with my boyfriend Carter. I smiled in the mirror, padding out into my room to get my form fitting red dress and black heels. Glancing at the clock, I slid my legs into the dress and pulled it up, flipping my dark brown hair over the shoulders of it. I slid my shoes on and put on my jewelry.

"Mom! Come here!" I yelled, putting my favorite gold earrings in. I got them from my ex, Justin, but they were just so pretty I had to wear them with almost everything.

"What Sutton? What did you yell like that for?" my mom answered, putting in her earrings too.

"I just wanted to know if I looked okay." I said, looking at her from across my room. My mom looked up slightly, before looking back at her shoes.

"Real question is: do I look alright?" she questioned. I rolled my eyes. This woman made everything about her, all the time.

"Mom, come on. Look at me." I said, doing a little spin for her. I saw the light in her eyes.

"You're stunning, Sutton." she smiled, coming to give me a hug, "Have fun tonight, baby."

"Thank you momma. You too." I said, hugging her back. I walked across my bedroom looking out at the Times Square lights from my penthouse windows. I sighed, thinking about how perfect tonight would be. Dinner at one of my favorite places, with one of my favorite people, drinking the best champagne in New York. My mom left, closing the French doors. I walked over into my bathroom once again, applying my favorite red lipstick, my winged eyeliner, and my mascara before picking up my clutch. I trudged down the stairs and walked into the kitchen to say bye to my family.

"Sutton! You look wonderful!" my dad smiled, bringing me into a hug. I grabbed my coat off the chair once I was released and smiled over at him. My sister rolled her eyes.

"What's wrong Wrenny? Sad you don't have a date for tonight?" I asked her, making a fake pouty face before giggling a little. She rolled her eyes again.

"No. You just sicken me." she said. I looked down at the floor before buttoning my coat.

"Okay! I'm off. Wish me luck." I smiled, giving my mom and dad kisses before ruffling Wren's hair. I walked out the door and out into the brisk air of the city. I hailed a taxi quickly, throwing myself into the seat.

"Where to?" he asked, holding his palm out for the money. I threw him $60.

"Carpe Love. On the other side of town." I said, looking out in front of me.

"Well little darlin', there might be lots of traffic on that side of town, or at least getting to that side of town." he said, "You might be in the car for a while."

"No! I have a reservation for 7:30." I said in a panic.

"Well, you're going to have to deal with it, if you wanna get there, hun." he said, pulling over to pick someone else up in the cab. I puffed air out of my cheeks, turning my head towards the window as I heard the door open.

"Sutton Miller. Long time no see." the male voice said. I knew that voice. It was engrained in my head. Justin.

"Justin Fink. You've got to be fucking kidding me."
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=112555368 { THIS IS THE OUTFIT SUTTON WORE FOR DINNER }