Status: I'm insane, so bare with me will you? <(*~*<) and I try to update often

Dead, Very Much Alive

Chapter Ten: Back To Normal? I Think Not ;)

I sit in his lap and we just stare at each other for awhile enjoying each other. I guess I had a mix emotion of love and fear cause Jeff smirked in delight. I hide my face in my hair trying to escape but with no avail as he brushes all the hair away from my hideous face. He then makes me look at him by cupping my face with his leathery hands. "let me see that pretty little face of yours. Don't hide it." he says and his breathe hits my face. A mix of blood, death and brown sugar...hmmm...I like it. 

I smile weakly and nod. After awhile I get up from his lap and lay in the bed. He pouts. "meaniee..."he says childish like. I smirk. "you staying over? Cause the floor is right there." I say with a serious face. He looks at me like I'm crazy. "well yea I'm staying over but babe your making me sleep on the floor? I wanna cuddle with you!!" he says all sad like. I laugh historically. "duuude I was only kidding. Of course you can cuddle with me."

His face lights up again and jumps into bed with me. I couldn't help but feel a little uncomfortable and hesitant of him but I guess I already learnt that I should expect the unexpected from the notorious Jeff The Killer. 

~next morning~

I wake up and feel strong arms wrapped around me. I look over to see Jeff sleeping but with his eyes open. I shrug. He probably got used to it After awhile. I try to move my legs but our legs are entangled in each other's embrace. I guess I enjoy having him around. It is less lonely and fun. 

I shift a bit but wake up Jeff as I see him stir and look over to me. "morning baby." he whispers in his sexy raspy morning voice. "mm-morning jeff." I whisper and stutter at the same time. Fuck you mouth.  I look at his arms around me and he does the same. I think he finally got the point a couple minutes later ad releases me in his embrace. I chuckle and peel myself off the bed and grab some clothes and head to the bathroom to take a shower. I strip down and hop in the shower the hot water making goosebumps form right away on my soft fragile skin. I hum as I start to lather soap on my skin. 

I hear the curtains crinkle open and turn to see a naked Jeff come into the shower. I froze dead in my tracks. What the hell Is he doing in here?!?! I yell in my head. He comes towards me and wrap his arms around my
Waist loosely. He eyes me up and down and I suddenly feel self-conscious. Why does he fucking make me feel this way?? He starts to plant small pecks on my neck and along my collarbone and the goosebumps come back again. His hands start to feel me everywhere as I moan quietly. 

no No NO Sarah don't let him do this to you again!! I yell in my head. As I get my full control of my body again, I push him away leaving him surprised, confused. "what's wrong Sarah, did I do something wrong?" he asks and tries to caress my cheek in his hand but I dodge his hand and say "get. Out." he looks at me Confused again. He tries to come close to me but I yell not too loud to wake my roommate up "I SAID GET OUT JEFF!" 

He sighs defeated and pushes the curtain open, hops out and closes it back. As soon as I hear the door close I slid down and hug my knees to my chest letting the shower heat spit out water at my face. Why the fuck did you have to come back jeff. Why couldn't you find someone else. Why do you have to do this. Why do you make me feel this way. HOW?!?! I mentally ask him but in reality. Was asking myself the questions. 

The thing is, I know I will never be able to answer them...
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally updating after three million years. Hope you guys lile it!!
Comment
Subscribe
Recommened
All that shit.
Love you guys so much!! &lt;33333