Status: I'm insane, so bare with me will you? <(*~*<) and I try to update often

Dead, Very Much Alive

Chapter Two: Tangled In the Great Escape

The pain. 'Someone help me' I think as I struggle to get up and put on some clothes.http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=115584440
I creep down the hallway and out the door. I walk out and into the forest, I love to come here when something bad happens which is basically all the freaking time. I know that dude who came into my room is probably roaming the forest right about now but I really could care less of a piece if shit...if that makes sense...

After awhile I just fell plainly onto the cold muddy ground all numb. I don't want to feel anything anymore, I'm giving up on waiting for someone to actually care about me. I'm giving up on all of this after 17 fucking years of my life, just gonna throw it away without a care. It cold out hear, maybe I'll just die of the freezing cold. Ugh...Sarah be fucking smart for once in your life, you can't die out hear...I'll just use my pocket knife and slit my wrists...yea that should work. Good thing I keep that in my pocket.

well let's just end this fucking shit now...goodbye you fother muckers...

I slit my left wrist, not even feeling a thing except a a tingle in my stomach and do the same with my right. I'll be dead soon and finally fly away from this hell. But before I black out, slipping away from this world, I hear someone whisper...

"God damnit, know she's trying to kill herself.."

oh dear god just let me die! just leave my presence, I say in my head, incapable to speak
♠ ♠ ♠
BLEHHHHHHHH I hate this, i fucking frick up every chapter, im sorry the chapters are short, but i try, and fail...literally

i love you my wallflowers
comment
recommend
subscribe
and shit! <333333