Status: I'm insane, so bare with me will you? <(*~*<) and I try to update often

Dead, Very Much Alive

Chapter Three: The Boy With The Hood

I wake up in a cold muddy cave. I look around dazed by the scene. I look around, am i dead? Am I finally free? I smile but then I look down and see my wrists are bandaged unprofessionally and my body is aching in pain. I groan out laud as i realized what had happened before i passed out hoping I'd be dead. I then start to cry.

Why couldn't he just leave me alone?!?!?!! I try to stand and succeed. I smile with tears staining my face and take a step. Progress baby, progress.

After a couple steps I lose my balance and fall. I close my eyes and wait for the impact to hit my pained body but aster awhile, it never came. I open my eyes to see the boy from last night who tried to kill me, he was holding me up by my waist and staring right at me. I blushed. He sets me down on the floor, my back to the wall and plops down on the floor right in front of me. I study him.

He has pasty, white and leathery skin with a huge 'smile' on his face, his 'smile' has been carved into his skin and looks like he had done it himself. His 'smile' had been incrusted in dried blood and fresh blood. he wore black skinny jeans and a white hoodie that didn't look white anymore with all the blood on it. His eyes were intensely red with pitch black pupils that were staring into my eyes. I shivered. I wonder if he still wants me dead, I sure hope not but at the same time I still have that urge to die.

He raised his hand and held my cheek ever so softly. I've never felt this before...Love? I snuggle my face into his hand and enjoy the moment because I may never get another chance. All of the sudden, his hand collided with my face, hard. He just slapped me, that fucker just slapped me!

I brought my hand to my stinging cheek and caress it in my hand. I got really mad and raised my hand to his face and slapped him twice as hard. "Don't slap me if you don't want to be slapped back!" I yell in his face.

He looked puzzled and stunned for a moment and then punched me. "I can do what I want to you, you are mine!" he says clinching his jaw in anger. I punched that angry look on his face and smirked " Then I could too."

He let's out a scream in anger and looks at me with wild angry eyes. HE. IS. PISSED. I'M. FUCKED.

He grabs a knife out of his pocket and stabs me in the shoulder. My eyes go W I D E. I yell out in pain "WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!" He laughs at me all psychotically.

He yanks it out and I screech out in pain causing his to slap my face again. i stay quiet after that as he calms down, grabs some rubbing alcohol from god knows where and dumps it on my bleeding shoulder and wraps it up.

he then looks at me in the eye and says "look it's simple, you cooperate and I won't kill you." he helps me up and we stare at each other for awhile. When I first saw him, he looked terrifying, now, he looks cute...and attractive/hot. Out of the blue he pins me to the wall and looks at me and says " I've been watching you." I just stare at him. " You look nice without any clothes on..." I blush. great, he's an attractive psycho killer who's also a pervert. Sarah, you only attrach weirdos.

he leans in and kisses me. I feel his soft leathery lips on mine. I was shocked at first but kissed back after awhile. He places a hand on my cheek and the other on my waist pulling me closer if that's possible.

I'm actually feeling something...SARAH EVE RYDER! YOU CANNOT FALL FOR THIS PSYCHO! I mentally scream and slap myself as we melt into the kiss. I couldn't resist, I kept kissing him. He licked my bottom lip, asking for an entrance and I smirked, declining his request. He growled, ugh...well that just turned me on ;) and he squeezed my waist tightly. I gasped at the sudden pain in my side and from there he explored.

His smile grows (if that's possible) but then out of the blue he pulls away. He looks mad and he punches my face and yells "what the hell?!" and he runs out of the cave and into the dark forest.

"ow" I mutter and struggle to get up. God this guy is full of surprises. I start to walk out and struggle to get home.

I arrive home and pack a bag with clothes, essentils, food and all the money I could find in the house. I run out of the house and get on my skateboard and ride away from this hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
HAHAHAHAAHAHA THIS IS SO LONG! YOU SHOULD BE PROUD THAT I MADE SUCH A LONG AND SUCKY CHAPTER! hope you like it!

recommend
subscribe
comment
rate
friend
all dat shit!