Status: I'm insane, so bare with me will you? <(*~*<) and I try to update often

Dead, Very Much Alive

Chapter Four: Escaping Insanity

I never want to see the bullies at school, my excuse of a father or that guy who tried to kill me. Come to think of it, he knows so much about me yet I don't even know his fucking name. I arrive at the train station and pay a ticket to go to Vancouver, far enough. If your wondering I live in Ottawa.

I wait on the bench. It was pitch black abd all that lit the platform was the streetlights. I hate taking the night train. Whatever. I'll be gone and starting a new life by the time I get to Vancouver.

All of the sudden I see a guy walking over to my bench. He sits next to me. I look over and he looks oddly familiar. I see him wearing a white hoodie with red stain- shit. I get up but he grabs my waist and pulls me back down and whispers "cooperate and I'll think about not killing you." I feel his breath on my neck and I shiver and nod.

"Great." he says and licks my neck getting up and pulling me with him. He holds me close by the waist as we walk out of the station. There was a couple of people around so he pulled his hood up further than before to hide himself.

I roll my eyes and say "like that's gonna work with all the blood stains on your hoddie." he chuckles at my comment and sqweezes my waist a bit as we continue to walk the dark sidewalk with the street lamp to only light the way.

We were walking along the empty sidewalk and when I mean there was no one there, there was no one there. Literally no one except for the two of us. We were walking in silence and it was acutally enjoyable until a police car walked by. I saw a little bit of fear strike in the guy's face but it soon passed.

All of the sudden he pinned me down to one of the old buildings and he kissed me roughly. This guy is so confusing. It soon turned into an intense make out session. When the police car turns around the corner he pulls away. He looks at me with a little smirk and grabs my waist once again and we continue down the empty dark road. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Bleh...asdfghjkl
Hope you guys like it. I know I suck but bare with me. I love
You
My
Wallflowers
Comment
Recommend
Subscribe
All dat crap! <33333