Status: Complete

Crazy Situations

Ch.5

"How sweet." Reinhardt sneered. "I knew something was going on between you two. Take down Blade and his friend. I've got her and the pet."

"Hey, hey, hey, How 'bout we just let her go, man." Scud said backing her into a corner with his body protecting her. "She's got nothing to do with any of this."

"There's problems with that. She's seen and heard too much." Reinhardt started walking slowly to them. "She's giving shit the whole time I was 'teaming' up with Blade. And lastly you know that you're not supposed to start loving someone and act upon it when you're a pet." He said standing right in front of Scud.

Reinhardt backhanded Scud then pushed him out of the way. He then grabbed Jasmine's wrist tightly and she struggled, which resulted in a slap to the cheek.

"Now you get to watch while I torture her. Come along pet."

Reinhardt drug Jasmine with him and Scud followed obediently. They reached one of the torture rooms and Reinhardt strapped her down to the metal table while Scud stood in a corner of the room.

"Please don't!" Jasmine cried.

"Shut up!" He slapped her again. "I'll be nice enough to let the pet give you one last kiss." He sneered.

Scud went to her and put his hand gently on her face. For the first time in his life her could actually say that he loved someone and meant it. He leaned down and kissed her gently while holding her hand. Scud was shoved out of the way by Reinhardt.

"That's enough of that. You ready for the fun part sweetie?"

"Go fuck yourself!" In result earned a punch in the jaw.

Reinhardt straddled her waist with an evil smirk when he pulled out a knife.

"I'll let you have a few last words."

"I told you to fuck yourself didn't I?" She said and got her hand out of the strap thanks to Scud loosening the strap secretly.

She punch him in the face as hard as she could. He fell off of her when he was tackled by Scud. Jasmine started undoing the straps as fast as she could while the two guys wrestled on the floor. She finally got the last strap undone and Reinhardt threw Scud across the room.

"Go Jasmine." He said spitting blood out from his mouth.

She looked at Scud and saw he had a plan. She ran for the door but Reinhardt tackled her to the ground. Jasmine looked for a way out from under him and something caught her eye. Jasmine stretched her arm out then stabbed Reinhardt with the object. He grunted then blew up. She propped herself up on her elbows and looked at Scud.

"I didn't know that pendant was silver." She said breathing heavily.

"It wasn't. When you got it for me, I made a duplicate. Come on now J.J, you're dealing with the Scudster here." He said getting up and helping her up. "Now the fun and excitement begins." He finished with a kiss.

Scud and Jasmine made it out of the room and back to the chamber quickly and quietly as they could. To their luck nobody knew that they were escaping, yet.

"Where do we go from here?" She asked then they both jumped when they heard footsteps.

The two turned around quickly and saw Whistler helping Blade walk.

"You little shits-" Whistler hissed.

"She had nothing to do with it, W. I'm trying to get us outta here and keep her and my kid safe." Scud hissed back.

Someone started shooting at them from below, hitting the railing. Jasmine and Scud dived to the floor and started crawling to safety. Shot fired again and Blade fell from causing Jasmine to almost scream but Scud covered her mouth.

"Shh. Be quiet and be still."

Soon after she heard people's limbs breaking and screaming, which meant Blade was alive. Once the screaming had stopped Scud took his hand away from Jasmine's mouth and helped her up.

"Hey, kid."

Whistler threw Blade his sunglasses and he caught them without even looking. Whistler started shooting where the embryos were stored. Scud took Jasmine's hand and pulled her along with him.

"How are we going to get out? Someone shut the shutters."

"I'm working on that J.J."

"You know this place better than anyone else. Get us outta here."

"I said I'm working on it, W."

Scud, Jasmine, and Whistler made it to the front of the building but Scud stopped them.

"Get up against the wall."

Whistler and Jasmine did and they heard Blade fighting someone.

"Is that-"

Scud put his finger up to his mouth. They stayed quiet until there was a familiar screech then silence.

"C'mon."

The three of them came around the corner and saw Blade kneeling by Nyssa.

"She's been bitten hasn't she?" Jasmine asked.

"It won't be long. I can already feel it burning inside of me. I want to die while I'm still a vampire. I want to see the sun." Nyssa said.

Scud went to the keypad after Nyssa told him the new code and punched it in to open the shutters. Blade picked Nyssa up and took her outside and put her on the helicopter landing pad. Scud, Jasmine, and Whistler stood a few feet away watching. Scud wrapped his arms around Jasmine when she started shaking. The sun rose and she turned to dust.

"Is it over? Are we able to live outside the warehouse?" Jasmine asked looking at Blade.

"Not yet. Got to go after the rest." Blade said coming to Scud and Jasmine. "And if she wasn't having your child I'd slice you in half." Blade growled at Scud.

"That's just great, there's gonna be miniature Scuds running everywhere." Whistler said sarcastically.

"Watch it old man." Scud growled.

"Let's go back to the warehouse. I've got to get some sleep."

They all agreed and went back to the warehouse. By the time they got there Jasmine was asleep so Scud picked her up and carried her to his room.

"I can't believe your actually letting him live, he sold us out."

"Like I said if he wasn't the father of the child she's carrying I would've killed him back in the chamber."

"You think he's actually changed for the better?"

"We'll find out." Blade said going to his room.

5 Months Later

"J.J, please."

"No Scud. I told you, you got me pregnant so you deal with the consequences."

"Scud, knock it off."

"W, this is an emergency. I wouldn't expect you to understand."

"Scud-"

"Ok. If you don't want it that way I could always go-"

"No Scud. That's final. Now go and work on something, take a cold shower, I don't care just take your hormonal self away from me until I'm done cooking dinner."

Scud left the makeshift kitchen in the warehouse with a groan.

"Thought he'd never leave. Where'd ya find him anyway?"

"School. I was in first grade and he was in third. We became friends pretty fast."

"So has-"

"He always been that way? Wanting to get laid? Yeah. I'm surprised he hasn't gone out to get any."

"Sounds like he's changing. Finally looks like he's bein' loyal to one women. By the way, are you having any pain?"

"Just back pain."

"Typical."

Jasmine shut the stove off, indicating that the macaroni was done. She filled three bowls then passed Whistler's bowl to him and sat down with her bowl.

"Have any names picked out yet?"

"Yeah. If it's a girl Miranda Kay. And if it's a-"

"Boy, which it will be, I'm sure of it. He's name will be Trevor Joshua." Scud said coming into the kitchen and sitting by J.J with his bowl.

When they were done Scud went to the workbench to start on a new weapon for Blade. After Jasmine was done washing the three bowls she went to Whistler.

"Whistler, you still make things right?"

"Right." He said eyeing he suspiciously.

"I've got an idea." She said smirking evilly.

A few weeks went by when Whistler told Jasmine that he was done with the project.

"Scud, I need to show you something." Jasmine said wrapping her arms around him and rubbing his chest seductively.

"What do you have to show me?" He said trying to control himself.

"Come to the baby's room." She whispered in his ear and let him go.

Scud dropped what he was doing and followed her. When he entered he saw Whistler and Blade standing there with his arms crossed and a smirk.

"What the hell? Why are you in here?"

"Because you Scud are going to learn something." J.J said.

Whistler moved and Scud finally saw a mannequin with a very pregnant belly.

"What the fuck is that?"

"You're going to learn to deliver a baby. You said 'No other guy is going to be looking at my girl or touching her.' So if you don't want Whistler delivering the baby, you're going to practice." She said simply.

"Has Blade done this too?"

Jasmine nodded then said, "Yeah, in case Whistler needs help."

Whistler started the robotic mannequin so Scud could practice delivering a baby.

"J.J." He said then looked at Blade, "Do I really have to do this?"

"Sissy." Blade taunted.

That always got Scud to do something that he didn't want to do. Scud went to it, put on some gloves Whistler handed him and bent down a little.

"The baby is crowning-"

"What do you mean?" Scud asked interrupting Whistler.

"It means the baby's head is coming out dipshit. Now you have to guide the baby."

Scud guided the head and shoulders out.

"This is fucking disgusting." He said looking at the fake blood all over the robotic baby.

Scud was half way through when he threw in the towel. He went to the trash can and threw up.

"W, man. You can deliver it." He said taking the gloves off and throwing them away.

"You're not done. Are you going to leave the baby halfway out?" Whistler asked.

"I said you could do it. I'll be next to J.J instead."

"Holding my hand and calming me down."

"Yeah. if that's what it takes to get the kid out."

J.J stood on her tip-toes and kissed him. When she pulled back Scud grabbed her and whispered in her ear.

"I know one thing for sure. When the baby is out, I'm going in."

"There's a healing process too. About two to three months." Jasmine laughed out.

"You've got to be kidding me! I've got to wait three months after he's born!? That's going to be about a year since-"

"I never said you couldn't do other things after the baby's born." J.J whispered.

Scud's face lit up and that made Jasmine laugh even more.