Written in the Stars

Day Twelve: Making out

“How was the library?” he asked, not looking up from his book as I entered the living room.

“It was nice,” I said taking off my coat and hanging it on the hook near the door. “I checked out a few new books that should prove to be fairly interesting-” I turned around to find him in front of me. So close, how did I not hear him get up? His hand found my waist; they pulled me against him. His silver eyes dived into my blue ones; capturing my soul like his hands captured my body. He kissed me. My hands wrapped around his neck to pull him closer. My fingers wracking through those dark locks as our tongues battled for dominance. When at last we parted it was for air; both of us gasping for breath a chuckle rising out of his chest and a smile on my lips.

“That was quite the welcome home,” I whispered looking into those silver eyes. “John’s in the kitchen?”

“He was, yes.”

“He was annoying you, wasn’t he?”

“Won’t shut up about Mary,” He smiled. “About how excited he is to be moving in with her. I thought I should show him that I’m excited for him to go too.”

I laughed, “You are a ridiculous man.”

His smiled softened, his forehead pressed against mine, “I know.” He whispered, looking into my eyes, “I love you too.”