Written in the Stars

Day Two: Cuddling Somewhere

"Stop it, we're in public," I giggled, curling into Sherlock's warm arms. Around us restaurant goers averted their eyes; we were making quite a scene. The hostess put us at one of the center tables, her mistake. Sherlock immediately grabbed the chair he was meant to sit it and placed it beside mine along with his utensils and glass of water. My legs were now draped across his lap and his hands were on my thigh and waist. My head was resting on his shoulder as I let out another giggle. Sherlock was tickling me, the bastard.

"But I love you're laugh," he grinned running his thumb across the skin above my knee. "It's like crystal bells playing, beautiful."

"You big mush," I smiled, biting my lip as I tried to scoot in closer.

"Only for you." I wanted to cringe.

I tipped my head up to his ear. "How much longer do we need to do this?" I whispered as I squeezed his arm.

"We've nearly gained the attention of the owner," He murmured back, reaching up to tuck a loose strand of silver hair behind my ear. "He has a weak spot for couples in love... and murdering them brutally"

I giggled, pulling back to look into his silver eyes. I stared at him for a moment my hand reaching up caress one side of his lovely face. He was attractive, with his mouth closed. I might even go so far as to call him gorgeous. But his arrogance had a tendency to ruin his pretty face. "You are a ridiculous man."

He blinked, a smile pulling across his cheeks, "I know, I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Day 2! so far so good I think! let me know what you think with a review! i'm actually really excited about next chapter!

ttfn!

-Katy