Written in the Stars

Day Three: Movie/Gaming

I sipped on my tea as Sherlock paced the living room. Step, step, step, and turn. Step, step, step, pause, glare, and turn. His agitation was clear from the way he glanced from me to the TV and back again. I just sat in one of the kitchen chairs, a cup of mint tea in my hand and an amused smile on my face.

"How was your day?" I John when he got home from the clinic, my eyes still watching those long strides as he turned about again.

"Um," he looked between Sherlock and I, "Yeah, it was good. What about you guys? Do anything… interesting?"

I turned my eyes to him, the smirk on my face growing, "Oh nothing much. He saw a few clients today; I cleaned the house and stayed quiet as told. Apparently he didn't enjoy getting upstaged last time." John smiled and nodded. "Let's see, what else did we do… Oh! We played Mario Kart."

Sherlock stopped his pacing to glare at me as John and I laughed out loud. "This isn't a laughing matter."

"Oh we beg to differ," I giggled, taking another sip of tea.

"I want a rematch."

"Love, this will be the fourth one today," I smiled, standing up from the table.

John choked on another laugh as Sherlock's eyes narrowed further. "Rematch, now."

"If you insist," I said walking into the living room and grabbing my Wii remote. "Try not to run into a wall this time. It makes kicking your arse easier than it should be."
♠ ♠ ♠
Bawahahahahahaha i loved this! keep the reviews coming! i enjoy you're thoughts :)