Written in the Stars

Day Six: Wearing Each Other's Clothes

I smiled, a wicked gleam in my eye, "Hey Sherlock, put this on." He looked up as the shirt hit his face. He shot me a soft glare before looking down at the fabric in his hands.

"You've got to be kidding."

I smirked, "Do it."

"Absolutely not."

"Please!" I walked up to him, wrapping my hands around his waist. "It'll be fun!"

He raised an eyebrow, "How?"

"I'll make you a deal," I said looking into those silver yes of his, "You wear that and I'll wear whatever you pick out."

"I still don't see how this is supposed to be fun."

Ten minutes later I was in the living room having a cup of coffee as I read the paper. I was dressed in Sherlock's black slacks and his purple dress shirt. They were VERY big on me but with a belt and the shirt tucked in I made it work. I even managed to make it look kind of cute.

"I look ridicules," Sherlock said in the kitchen, "and I believe we established a long time ago that I was not allowed to cook."

A smirk pulled at my lips as I peeked over the top of the paper. "I wanted to see if a change of costume would modify your attitude where the kitchen is concerned." He shot me a glare. The pleated white top I had him in was stretched to the max around his chest but fell loose around the stomach. The hem just barely brushed the tops of the light blue skinny jeans that I'd been trying to get him in for weeks. "You'd make a lovely girl," I informed him, "if you were wondering."

He raised an eyebrow, "I wasn't." He turned to face me. "But since we're sharing you wouldn't be completely horrendous as a boy."

"Oh wow," I put my hand over my heart in a dramatic gesture, "how sweet, you really know how to charm a girl!"

"Hanna?" John was in the hall way, his eyes moving from me to Sherlock and back again. "Wh-what is going on?"

"Oh good you're awake," I smiled setting the paper down, "Sherlock was just starting breakfast."

He looked between us again before shaking his head, "I just don't want to know anymore." and then he turned and went back to bed.