Written in the Stars

Day Eight: Shopping

"I'm going out," Sherlock said, his deep voice drawing my attention away from the fictional land of Harry Potter.

I frowned at him, "Sirius just died so please explain why I'm talking to you and not grieving with Harry."

His eyes narrowed in confusion, "because he's a fictional character and you shouldn't be sentimental over his death?"

I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose, "What do you want Sherlock?"

"I'm going out."

"Good for you."

He rolled his eyes, "Do you want to come with me?"

I raised an eyebrow, "This isn't another attempt at a date is it?"

"I need to grab a few things."

Bullshit, "You're going shopping?"

He sighed in annoyance, "Do you want to come or not?"

I shrugged closing my book, "Might as well. I want to see if the rumors are true."

"What rumors?" he asked as I stood up and crossed the room.

I smirked at him as I pulled on my jacket, "That Sherlock Holmes is perfectly capable of getting the groceries."

~

"You said shopping," I said crossing my arms over my chest. "This isn't shopping."

"Actually I said I need to pick up a few things." He said, his eyes grazing over the corpse on the table. "And from this body I think it'll be… the liver if you please Molly."

My sister looked back and forth between the two of us before nodding and pulling out her scalpel. I sighed, grabbing his arm and pulling him into the other room. "We need to tell her."

"Molly?" he frowned, "Tell her what?"

"About us," I hissed. "About whatever it is we are."

He raised an eyebrow, "Why?"

"Because my sister has had the biggest crush on you since the moment you entered her life," I said as my hand slid into his. "We should tell her."

"I already know," he turned to see her standing in the doorway. "John told me. It's okay Hanna. You two are made for each other, anyone can see that. Sherlock, you're liver as a bit of damage to it, looks like he liked his drink."

"That'll be fine," He nodded. She smiled at us and left the room. Sherlock squeezed my hand before joining her. I just frowned, my eyes falling to my shoes. Molly said it was okay but that was a lie, anyone could see that. I would make it up to her, somehow, someway. I would make my sister happy again.