Written in the Stars

Day Nine: Hanging out with Friends

"You must be Mary," I smiled shaking her hand as the four of us sat down at the table. "John's told us a lot about you."

"And you must be Hanna," she said with a kind smile. "You're Sherlock's girlfriend, right?"

I raised an eyebrow, "Please tell me that's not all he's told you about me."

"No, of course not," She laughed, "He's spoken very highly of you. I just- well I didn't really think Sherlock was capable of getting a girlfriend."

I smiled and glance beside me at the man in question, "Well Sherlock? Are you capable of getting a girlfriend?"

He frowned in thought, "No, I'm not."

I smiled at him, "And why is that?"

"Because getting a girlfriend sounds like you are a prize to be won." He said simply, "I didn't win you, I didn't earn you, and I certainly don't deserve you."

"Then how would you describe it?" Mary asked. "If she is not your prizeā€¦ what is she?"

He turned his head to look at me, a smile flickering across his lips, "I'm not sure yet."

"Well let me know when you figure it out," John said taking a sip of water. "So I can use it too."

Mary laughed looking at her boyfriend, "Who would of thought that Sherlock Holmes could out romance you."

Sherlock frowned, "What do you mean?"

"Sherlock," I smiled, drawing my finger along his jaw to turn his face to me, "You are a ridiculous man."

He smiled at me, "I know. I-" I kissed him.