Status: Done! Thanks guys so much!

I Was Only Dreaming

The Infamous Chocolate Incident

The mayor's daughter, Rachel, was turning 17 today. Her parents had thrown a huge party in the event room at City Hall, complete with a chocolate fountain (Tre was all over that), a seven layer cake that was bigger than me, and, of course, entertainment. Which is where the four of us came in.
There was a small stage up against the back wall in the room, which is where Billie, Mike, and Tre would be playing. I asked Mike if I could help do anything, and he said they might need an extra guitar or something, so I should stay close by.
The room was mostly filled with snooty rich people who looked down upon my thin Ramones tank top dress that flowed down around my knees. They were probably most disgusted with the fact I was wearing Converse with my dress. But anyways, the food, besides the cake and chocolate fountain, was horrible. Some small stuff that looks very much like fish eyes, octopus, some weird seafood I have no name for, and punch that tasted like white wine, Sprite, and some fancy berry. I didn't even try to eat.
Sweet Children were on in about ten minutes, so I went to collect Tre from the chocolate. He had a crystal cup of the stuff and was gulping it down. I snuck up behind him and flicked his ear. Then all hell broke lose.
Tre screamed an 'Ouch!' and dropped his glass, shattering it into a thousand pieces. I jumped back, bumping into the mayor, who spilled punch all over his wife, who then got so upset that she flung her octopus at Mike. Tre slipped on the chocolate and glass and went crashing into the fountain. Chocolate spewed everywhere. On the floor, in hair, on dresses, even on the chandelier. The mayor was soaked in chocolate, and his wife was getting a huge kick out of the ordeal. Someone then yelled, "FOOD FIGHT!" (I found out later that it was Billie), and food flew everywhere. Chocolate, octopus, fish eyes, you name it. I grabbed a piece of cake and hid underneath a table for safety.
Someone threw a cherry at me, and it hit my eye (ouch), so I responded by tackling them and giving them an eyeful of cake. About five minutes into the adrenaline-fueled food fight, a microphone crackled, and Sweet Children began their first song, 1,000 Hours. I got up from my hiding place and hid behind an unused amp next to the stage.

Starlit night
The moon is shining bright
You are the one I need
Up at your window
I see a shadow

(Billie gets hit with a large piece of octopus)

Silhouette of your grace
Here's this flower
I picked for all the hours
That you've spent with me
The one I love
That I've been dreaming of
Sailing across the sea

(Tre and Mike get drowned in chocolate)

Let my hands flow through
Your hair. Moving closer
A kiss we'll share
Passionate love to be all night long
We'll never break, as one too strong

(I avoid getting hit by fish eyes)

And this goes on until the cops actually came. By this time, Sweet Children had finished five songs, including Happy Birthday for Rachel, who was guarding herself with the empty punch bowl. The four of us managed to slip out the back way, covered head to toe in chocolate and other stuff, not wanting to get arrested.
Tre was laughing so hard as we drove home. "That was the best fucking birthday party I have EVER been too!"
Mike sat in the front seat, as Billie drove, with his arms folded and an angry look on his face. I hope he wasn't seriously injured in the traumatizing war.
Billie laughed in agreement. "I know, right? We should do that again sometime. Thanks for scaring Tre, Jessie, you started the whole thing!"
That's right, I scared Tre, causing him to drop his glass, and then it all began.
"I try," I say, trying to stop Tre from licking the chocolate off of my face.
We pulled up to the house where Ollie was taking care of a plant next to the garage. As we piled out of the car, Ollie looked at us, stunned.
"What the hell..." She said as we took off our shoes and went straight through the house and up to the bathroom. Mike got to the shower first, and Tre got to the sink first, so it left me in the hall, waiting with Billie. And God, it was awkward.
As soon as Tre closed the bathroom door, Billie pressed me up against the wall and pressed his lips against mine. I began to panic, being trapped and all. I pushed Billie away from me, leaving him with a confused look on his face. He obviously didn't know that I had very little recollection of yesterday, other than the fact that we had sex. And my feelings toward Billie were that of friendship. We have been through similar things, we know each others' pain, and we can talk to each other. I didn't want that to be compromised by...this.
"What's wrong?" Billie asked, his lips coated in chocolate.
I took a deep breath. "Billie, I don't really know what happened last night other than that we did it on top of a hill." Okay, so maybe saying that in my head sounded much better. "I don't have any feelings for you other than friendship, and I don't want what happened yesterday to interfere with our friendship. I just hope that you didn't get the wrong idea about yesterday, and that we can put this behind us and get on with our lives."

*Billie's POV*

How could she be this dense? I love her. I love her in a way that I have never felt about any other girl ever. She fascinates me on many levels, and I thought she felt the same way too, up until just now. I mean, that little thing with Mike wasn't as much as what we had, was it? I had to tell her how I really felt before I chickened out and gave up. I couldn't give Jessie up. Then Mike would have her, and she'd be gone for good.
"I really hope you understand this," Jessie said, finishing her little speech. God, she was hot covered in chocolate.
I have never been anxious around girls, but this one was different. "I, uh, I, yeah, I get it. I understand."
I was shooting myself in the head for saying that. I am such a fucking wimp. I can't even tell her I like her.
Jessie sighed. "Thanks, Billie, I glad we can move on now." Jessie reached in and hugged me, and my heart almost stopped, for I had the feeling that this might be the last time she'd ever hug me.

*Jessie's POV*

After a long, hot shower, I managed to get all the food off of me. I changed into Batman pajamas and went downstairs for dinner. There was an awkwardness between Billie and Ollie that cannot be described. They didn't speak to each other, and avoided all eye contact. But Ollie enjoyed hearing about the chocolate incident from Tre. We ate dinner and watched the weekly old movie. Frankenstein was playing this week. Tre went home halfway through, and Billie went to bed after he left.
As the end credits rolled, Ollie yawned and announced she was going to bed. Mike and I sat on the couch, my feet in his lap, as she put her empty milk glass in the sink and bid us goodnight. Ollie went upstairs and we heard the bathroom door close. We sat on the couch in silence for a moment. Then I sat up and scooched over closer to Mike, so I am practically in his lap. We kiss each other for a few minutes, before Mike picks me up, carrying me bridal-style into the garage. He gently places me on the bed, then climbs next to me, kissing me even more.
We do this for about twenty minutes before I feel Mike's hand snake up my back underneath my shirt, and I unconsciously reach down for the button of his jeans. I will spare you from the gory details.
Mike made love to me that night. And it wasn't crazy, house-shaking sex that I've seen Tre watching on pay-per-view TV, but there was a loving look in his eyes that made me feel all warm and loved inside. I felt happy, safe, like no matter what he would protect me. And afterward he said he loved me, and I said I loved him too. And I did.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jessie gets around :D
Tell me what you think, don't be a silent reader.

-Crys