Status: Done! Thanks guys so much!

I Was Only Dreaming

To Kill, or Not To Kill. That is The Question

Tre was standing a few feet away from us, panting like he was a dog. He still had the leash around his neck, and Billie was right behind him, panting as well. Tre had this grin on his face that said, "I caught you!! I'm gonna tell dad!!" and when Billie saw us, his expression was simply, "Wtf?".
I just now realized I was laying down on the couch, with Mike on top of me. The bowl of popcorn was on the floor, popcorn everywhere. I'm pretty sure Mike and I were both thinking the same thing.
Mike got off the couch, stepping on my foot in the process, and then helped me up.
"Hey, Billie," Tre said. "Maybe we should keep these two in separate cages, y'know?" Tre was grinning like the cat that ate the canary.
Billie responded by giving Tre a head slap. "Go do something," He said. And Tre bunny-hopped into the basement. I looked over at Mike, then to Billie. Now, is it just me, or does Billie look like he really wants to kill Mike? And, if he does, why? I mean, yeah, people do have to sit on that couch, but that's no reason to get upset over something like this.
I decide to let them duke it out. I slowly walk up the stairs into my room. Ugh. It's so empty. I really wanted all that useless shit in my room back home. I smile to myself and climb out the bedroom window. I run around back to the garage to find Tre banging on his drums in some useless beat. He sees me and looks up. Then grins like he ate the last piece of cake again.
"Oh, stop lookin' at me like that," I say, giving Tre a head slap like Billie did.
"What, I was only smiling," he said which make him grin even more. I simply roll my eyes.
"I need your help with something," I say to Tre.
"What? Wanna set Billie's pants on fire? That would be fun," Tre says, laughing.
"No, but, keep that idea in mind. I wanna go back to my house and get some of my stuff. You in?"
Tre contemplates this idea. "What's in it for me?"
"Um...I'll give you all my romance novels," I say, even though I only have two.
"Done. Let's go," Tre stands up and we both leave the garage.

*Mike's POV*

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that... I mean, I didn't think that you two would be coming back so soon. The last time Tre ran away, you were out there looking for him for five hours, so, yeah..."
Billie was looking like he wanted to beat the living shit outta me. But why? It's not like we made out in the middle of the street where everyone could see us.
"Look, man, I'm not mad at you," Billie said, and I swear a huge ton of rocks was lifted off of my shoulders. "It's just that I kinda like Jessie, y'know?"
Oh shit.
"Like, when I ran into her in the hall yesterday, it's just like, I fell in love with her immediately. And now I see you and her here, and, y'know..." Billie let his words run off.
I had no idea what to say. I guess I should have expected this. Billie's just a magnet when it comes to women. No matter what I do, I can never out-charm him- wait a sec. Billie just said he's got a crush on Jessie...but does Jessie feel the same way? Uh, no, not by the way she was kissing me earlier.
I could have jumped for joy right then and there, but I didn't, for Jessie's sake.
"Uh, well, Bill, I don't know what to say. I'm not just gonna let you take over. Y'know I can't do that, right?"
Billie lets out a sigh and scratches the back of his neck. "Can't ya just, y'know, do this one thing for me? Just this once, man, I can't get her outta my fucking mind, I'm gonna go nuts."
I am normally a calm person. But that really got me, what he had just asked me to do. "You know what, Bill? No. I am not gonna fucking give up Jessie so you can use her for your own pleasure, then cast her aside like you do all those other girls at school. Not this time. I care about Jessie, you have no clue what she's been through, and you're asking me to bring more pain to her. I'm not gonna do that, Bill. I love her."
The final three words that came out of my mouth suprised me the most. I had never said them to any one besides my family. I have never said that I loved anyone.
Billie gives me a look that says 'Well, I can give up, or I can kick his ass.' Then I remember something. Something I've wanted to say to Billie forever. Something that could help me win this fight.
"And another thing. Everytime I find a girl that I like, you always go and ruin it for me. I introduce her to you and you sweep her off her feet and I get left as the third wheel. I never let Jessie meet you until now, cuz I knew something like this could happen. I wanted her to love me so much that...she wouldn't even look at you. Just so, so I can show you what it's like, I guess."
After my little rant, I feel much better about myself
I feel like I stood up for myself in a way I never have before.
Billie looks at me for a minute before responding, "I- I'm sorry. I am really sorry that you had to go through this, cuz I didn't even know. For real, I was just so caught up in myself that I didn't realize that you might be hurt. Nothin I can say can fix it, I guess. I will try my hardest to forget about Jessie, though its gonna be hard. I'll make it up to ya, Mikey, I promise. I am really sorry that I did that to you, throwing you under the bus. Hell, I fucking hate buses," he smiles at me after his last comment.
I cant help but to laugh a little, too.
"Thanks, man. I hope everything's gonna be alright," I say, then giving Billie a slight hug.
Yup, everything is gonna be alright, I can feel it.

*Billie's POV*

I'll never forget about her, I think to myself as I hug Mike. Never.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, will Billie forget about Jessie, or will he go after her? Find out soon :D

Note, I am typing alomst completely from my phone, as baseball season started, and my mom watches the game during the time I usually write :3 sorry for any mistakes, I will fix em later, promise!

-Crys