Status: Active

The Principles of Andorra

The Princess of Aragon, a seventeen year old named Joanna, has been taken in by The Valleys of Andorra. Her family was killed and she is the sole survivor. She owes her life to The Prince of Andorra, Matthew. He had challenged the one who stole her family's throne, but the battle was weak-hearted. His father, The King of Andorra, had died just a year ago due to natural causes. The Prince had no interest in injuring his men severely, because of a single family. And when he was brought news that she was the only family left, she became his only goal.

The Prince simply invaded the kingdom with his men and left once they had collected her safely, fighting their way back out to a quick escape back home. Although as heroic as this sounds, Prince Matthew is anything but lately. The myriad of rumors of repeated relations with the baroness' of the kingdom and constant drinking has driven all of the kingdom's connections far away from fellowship. If he ever does hope to become a king, he will have to unite with one. As a result, many have come from far and wide in hopes of becoming Andorra's Queen.

All of them have been hopeless, however, in getting him to settle down. He refuses to have any such attachment with anyone and ignores the dame for at least a week, if she tries. Nonetheless, the maidens and noblemen of the kingdom are always trying their best to make one fit his unheralded qualifications. It's become sort of a competition for the baroness' and they're absolutely formidable when it comes down to it. Many have gone as far to poison the other's food or turn a day out for shopping into complete abandonment in a strange town.

Will Joanna be able to convince the evil baroness' of her innocence and make it out alive? Or will she be driven out of her new home into a place where no one knows who she really is?
  1. Chapter 1
    Rescued & A Familiar Face.