Status: Fetus. [Highschool cripples my abilities to update regularly.]

Know Me by Name.

Prologue.

"Casey"


"You have to try it!"

"It's basically like being a god damn hooker, Gabriela! I'm not doing that shit!"

"Casey-" The brunette sighed,"It's called escorting and it's completely legal. I promise. Plus, you make thousands! These aren't street scum looking for a quick fuck - They're rich men who want sex!"

Casey chewed on her lower lip as her best friends words seeped into her brain. The phrases "completely legal" and "rich men" were beyond enticing. She could finally move out of her apartment and finally afford to pay her bills. Just those two thoughts alone were enough reason. "I guess-"

"Come on. Imagine living my life. Prada, Coach, Gucci, Chanel, Louis Vuitton - Real diamonds, real gold, real silver. Just try it for a week. If you don't like it, then you can quit and I'll leave you alone. But... I just don't like seeing you struggle financially. For Christ's sake, you were on Food Stamps for like a year!"

"I know," Casey sighed,"Trust me, I know. And you're right. I'll try it. One week- That's it."

But one week wasn't enough. She continued. And her life changed.

Image


"Matt"


"You have to try it!"

Matt wrinkled his nose as he loosened his tie. He brought the bottle of non-alcoholic beer to his lips and uttered a quiet "Nah, I'm fine" before taking a sip.

Jonas, Matt's close friend from work, chuckled. "You're twenty three and trying to take over the company that's been managed by the same piece of shit for years! If you wanna give that old man a run for his money, then you have to be on your toes. This'll help."

"Yeah," Matt scoffed,"Help put my ass in an early grave."

"Look, do you want the extra fuckin' boost or not? 'Cause if you don't then more for me-"

Matt interrupted Jonas by holding his hand up. "If I try it, will you get the fuck off my back?"

"Yeah." Jonas slapped Matt's hand out of the way. After a few quick seconds of semi-deep though and mild consideration, Matt sighed.

"I'll try it. One time - That's it."

But one time wasn't enough. He continued. And his life changed.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm starting up a new story even though I have two that are unfinished.
I know, I'm dumb.
But I got the idea from watching that Leonardo DiCaprio movie, Wolf on Wallstreet or whatever.
Great movie, by the way.
Loved it.
So yeah!
Comments are always welcomed c:
Will update as often as I can, thanks for the patience and continued support everyone!