Status: -This shit is no completo yeto-

Alone Together

Intro

Hey you. Yeah you, with the eyes! The name is Markovic, Aleksia Markovic. Also, from what I can see, you must be Beautiful, Fucking Beautiful. Hehe see what I did there......
But seriously.......I like your face......let me stop being a creep and get on with it.

I have a REALLY cool story to tell you, but I need you to know a few details first.

First: I'm eighteen, or at least I'm eighteen in the story I'm about to tell...

Second: My parents both represent a very prestigious law firm, and they also own multiple food franchises. So they are always working.

Third: You may have guessed because of the second one, but I'm rich....or my parents are rich. But yeah my eighteen year old self lived in a Huge house in the middle of LA.

I'm getting sick of saying these damn numbers, so I'll just tell you normally.

When my parents were around, they were extremely distant and they didn't show any affection or care for me. Because my parents were never around, I started feeling lonely at a very young age, and I never made friends because I thought they'd eventually leave me to be alone.

Basically, the only sign of them caring was when they probably wanted me to be well off, and they created a trust find for me. Otherwise, they always seemed like they couldn't wait for me to move out of the house.

It got even worse when I turned sixteen in the August right before my sophomore year of high school. My parents thought that I could take care of myself and that I no longer needed a caretaker.

I mean, I did fine taking care of myself, but I just felt so much more lonely without Jenny, who used to be my caretaker. The only company I had from then on was a maid who came occasionally to help me clean the huge house.

However, everything got better at the start of sophomore year when I met Avi Mavros. He was in my first block English class, and he approached me when he saw that I was upset. I was sad because I had gone through ANOTHER first day of school without hearing a 'good luck on your first day', or an 'I hope you have a great first day' from my parents.

It doesn't seem like a big deal, but it only reminded me that I'd never have parents who would show me that they loved me. It just made me feel more lonely.

When Avi asked me what was wrong, I distinctly remember being surprised that someone actually cared to hear why I was bothered. Usually all the students knew me as the loner, or the downer, so no one ever approached me about anything.

At first, I resisted telling him about what was bothering me, but he caught me again in the cafeteria. By then, I was so upset that I just broke down. It was then that Avi led me out of the cafeteria and into the hallway to comfort me.

I didn't care that I was breaking down in front of a complete stranger, because all I could think of was how lonely I was.

We were in the middle of the hallway, and I was hysterically crying into Avi's shirt. He kept on saying that everything would be fine, and that he wanted to help me. When I finally stopped crying, I felt that I could trust Avi because he was there for me, and he didn't even know me.

I told him everything, and then we skipped the rest of school and went to a park near my house. He really helped me take my mind off of everything there, because we just acted like little kids. It was also pretty new because my parents were never around to take me to a park to play before.

Long story short, we exchanged numbers, and he told me to call him whenever I needed to talk, or whenever I just wanted to hang out again. We've been best friends ever since.

After that, sophomore year turned out to be pretty fucking great. That year was when I discovered that I'm gay, or lesbian, or a dyke, or whatever the hell you'd call it. I knew it as soon as I'd gotten a crush on Valerie Piper.

She started coming to my high school in the middle of the year, and she befriended Avi in his Algebra class. Later on her first day at the school, Avi introduced us to each other.

After that, I couldn't stop thinking about her and how I wanted to kiss her, or hold her, or spend time with her, or whatever the fuck else I could do with her.

It took me some time to reflect on myself, but I eventually came to the conclusion that I'm gay. I mean, I don't know how I didn't know sooner. I had never crushed on guys anyway.

When I came out to Avi and Valerie, they were completely supportive. And I guess since I had come out, Valerie felt safe enough to come out as bi right after. Then I got really happy because I thought that I had an actual chance with Valerie.

But here's the funny thing: As Valerie and I came to be friends, I got over my crush, and she and Avi ended up together.

They're still together now, actually, and they're the cutest couple I've ever fucking seen. Like seriously, they're both sweethearts and they are perfect for each other!

....Yeah....I think I'll stop fan girling over my best friends now.

Anyway, I became so much happier after I made two best friends, and came out.

When senior year came around, I was obviously still gay, I still had Avi and Valerie, and I was still alone in a huge house.

However, everything changed when the last few weeks of senior year came around.

I met Acacia Zaro.

What can I say?

.....Shit happened.