Status: -This shit is no completo yeto-

Alone Together

Hello Fascination

Do you know how some people can't wake up on their own and they use an alarm clock? Well I'm saying a big 'fuck you' to those things. I've got a human alarm clock, and his name is Avi.

He's currently jumping on my bed while I'm hiding my face under a pillow. All I can see is the imprints in the duvet; courtesy of Avi's feet. Then aside from Avi's rambling, I can faintly hear Valerie laughing in the background.

"Get your ass up, Aleksia!" he finally screams.

I move my legs from under the covers until they knock Avi's feet out from under him. By the sudden thump that I hear, I figure that Avi had landed on his rear. Then when I sit up I can see that I'm right. I then use the pillow that covered my face to swing at Avi with.

"Get your ass off of my bed, Avi!"

My voice is loud, and it sounds serious, but then I can feel the smile appearing on my lips. Valerie takes that as her cue to run over, pick up a pillow, and join me in swinging at Avi.

The next five minutes consist of Avi cowering to the foot of my queen size bed while me and Valerie laugh and pelt him with pillows.

This is considered a normal morning for us three.

Literally........this happens almost every morning.

When we do stop outnumbering Avi with pillows, I can finally take a second to take in their appearances.

Avi's black hair frames his pale face, and the hair on the top of his head is back so it won't fall and cover his eyes. His hazel eyes are rimmed with black eyeliner and eyeshadow, and he has on a plain black shirt with ripped black skinny jeans and Vans.

Valerie decided to leave her red hair curly. She has a thin line of black around her eyes and cherry red lipstick on her lips. Her red skinny jeans match her hair, and she has on a white Sleeping With Sirens t-shirt and white converse.

I can also see a fake look of hurt on Avi's face.

"Valerie why didn't you stop Aleksia? I thought you loved me," he says, his voice purposely high pitched and his lips pouted.

I don't give him enough credit, but he looks fucking adorable right now. If I was Valerie, I'd grab his face and start pelting him with kisses instead of pillows.

And what do you know? In the next second, Valerie has Avi's face in her hands and she's kissing the hell out of him. I'm fuckin' psychic or something.

"Okay, you guys can wait in here, or you can go mouth fuck each other wherever your little hearts desire. I'm gonna shower."

They don't even separate to respond to me; Avi only gives off a muffled 'mhmm' to signify that he actually heard me speak.

I then walk into my spacious bathroom, and I strip everything off of me in order to take a shower.

............

When I'd gotten out of the shower, I made sure my towel was tightly wrapped around my body. I didn't want to risk my friends seeing me naked. I mean, it had happened before; but the last time it happened, they made fun of the weird birthmark on my back...However, that's gonna have to be explained another time.

I entered my room to find Avi and Valerie on my bed, trying to eat each others souls or something. I know they were basically mouth fucking before I got into the shower, but this time it was more........intense. Lets just say that if I'd decided to take a long shower, there would've been the possibility of a little Avi visiting the world.

"Guys!" my sudden loud voice startled them away from each other.

Valerie's long, dyed red hair was a newly tangled mess, and her shirt was pulled up halfway, revealing her stomach. Avi's black hair was also a mess, and his shirt was completely off and thrown to the floor. Both of them stared at me, the blushes on their faces getting brighter by the second.

"Not in my room."

They obeyed, and they fixed themselves before they went to cuddling on my bed while I got dressed. They were too consumed in each other for me to worry about them seeing anything. Although I did take the opportunity to see Valerie wrapped in Avi's arms while they occasionally kissed. It was too cute for me to not look at all.

After that, I was dressed in a black v-neck, a red and black flannel, tight black skinny jeans, and red converse. I had also put on a black beanie to cover the top of my head, where my mess of black hair looked the worst. Then to finish off, I lined my dark green eyes in black. I was ready to go to school.

...........

I'm in the backseat of Avi's car now, and I'm looking out the window.

All I can think about is what might happen at school. Is that clique of bitchy girls going to call me a dyke because I'm gay? Are the football team going to call Avi a faggot for wearing more eye makeup than his girlfriend? Is Valerie going to be called a whore for being bi? I really don't know.

We've gotten used to it by now, but we can't pretend that it doesn't bother us sometimes.

But I guess it could be worse. All of us could've been alone, but none of us are alone. We have each other.

I smile and look away from the window to look ahead of me. I can see my best friends sitting silently as their hands are joined in the middle of the car.

Sometimes I get jealous when I look at them together, because I really wish that I wasn't single right now.

But enough of my loneliness; we have arrived at school.

...........

History class: it's the most boring class on the face of the Earth.

I can barely keep myself awake as I copy an endless power point full of notes, and listen to Mr. Davidson explain them.

The aging teacher didn't sound too happy either as he rambled on and on about WWII in a monotone voice

In the next moment, I hear that Mr. Davidson has stopped talking because the door has suddenly opened. Then I look up to see a beautiful girl standing in the front of the class. She looks nervous as she hands Mr. Davidson a late pass before she speaks.

"Uh," she pauses to look at her schedule,"Mr. Davidson, I'm Acacia Zaro and I'm new here."

He smiles faintly and his voice is no longer monotone, "Welcome, Acacia. Please take the seat next to Aleksia and start copying these notes."

She nods and I raise my hand from the back of the class so she can find me.

I can barely keep eyes off of this girl. She has long black hair that contrasts her pale skin, gorgeous light blue eyes, and full pink lips that I wouldn't mind kissing at all. She looks to be about my height, and she's wearing white skinny jeans, black converse, and a black Motionless in White tee.

A stunning new student with a fantastic taste in music: What could be better?

When I actually take a second to look around me, I can already see some girls giving this new girl dirty looks, like they can't wait to knock her down to the bottom of the food chain. I really wanna slap these bitches now........How dare they look at this angel like that! Wait wtf.......did I really just say that in my thoughts? Oh who gives a fuck.....I'll just keep looking at her while shes still walking over here.

Then she finally sits down in the seat to my right, she turns to me and smiles brightly.

Sweet Jesus......she smiles like an angel too........Wait no!!

Her smile is amazing, and before I can bring myself to stop the new butterflies in my stomach while I stare at this beautiful new student, she stops me with her voice.

"Hello, I'm Acacia Zaro." she introduces herself.

"I've heard," she laughs quietly at my reply, "I'm Aleksia Markovic."

"Oh..," she says, her smile faltering.

"What?"

"Well I heard these girls talking about you earlier. They were calling you a dyke." she answers.

"Oh..." I frown and I look back to my notes, my mood brought down.

What if she starts calling me a dyke too?? What if she turns out to be a bitch like those stupid girls?

Why do you care?!? You don't even know this girl.

Maybe because I don't want her to turn out to be like those girls......

"What's wrong?" she asks, a sincere look of concern shown on her face.

"A-are you going to c-call me a dyke?" I say, actually preparing myself for the possiblility.

"Oh no!," she whisper yells,"if anything, I'll be joining you. I'm a 'dyke' too."

She gestures air quotes when she says dyke and I immediately catch on.

Well then......I think I'm glad about that now.

But no...you just met her!!

So??

What do you mean so?? That will never happen, and if it does than she'll hurt you!!

Shut up!! You never know!! Leave me to my wishful thinking!!

I smile, feeling relieved, "Well if they find out, then you'll have to get used to it. They have been harassing me with that word since I came out during sophomore year."

"Well that sucks.." she says, frowning.

"It's okay. Besides them, most people at this school don't really care."

..........

When History ended, Acacia asked me to show her to the Art room. Coincidentally, I happened to have Art class too. Even more coincidentally, when I looked at her schedule, I saw that we had the same exact classes for today. To say the least, I was pretty happy. I've got the sweet and gorgeous Acacia in all my classes.

We are in English class now, and the bell is about to ring for lunch.

"Hey, Aleksia?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I maybe, sit with you for lunch?" she asks shyly.

She looks really cute when she's shy like that.....

I smile at her, "Of course you can."

She smiles her amazing smile at me before the bell rings.

I really like her smile....

..........

"So how do you like your first day so far?" I ask Acacia.

"Well I really like it so far. I'm really glad that I met you in History today to." she smiles from across the lunch table.

Oh my gosh, she actually said that just now.

Don't you dare blush Aleksia!

Before I know it, my cheeks are hot and I just know that they are getting red.

Fuck...stop looking soft!

"I-I'm really glad t-that I met you too."

Yeah....real flippin smooth Aleksia....

She smiles that billion dollar smile yet again, and I can't help but automatically compliment her on it, "You have a really pretty smile, Acacia."

Then it's her turn to blush, and she looks completely adorable, "Thank you."

I really just want to hug her right now.....a kiss would be great too.....

What the hell are you saying?!?! you just met her!

But I don't really care...she's so sexy....but she's so adorable at the same time....Damn.

Then I hear my friends voices approaching the lunch table, and it interrupts my thoughts of Acacia.

"Hey Aleksia," Avi says before he and Valerie give me a quick hug and notice Acacia sitting at the table, "Who might this be?"

"Oh, this is Acacia. She's new here, and she's in all of my classes for today, so we've become fast friends." I answer, realizing just how happy I am about the situation.

Acacia smiles and responds with a simple 'Hi' and she quickly waves at them.

She really needs to stop smiling for a second so I can stop fucking staring.....

"Hi Acacia," Avi responds, "I'm Avi, and this is my girlfriend."

"I'm Valerie," Valerie introduces herself.

"We are Aleksia's best friends."

Acacia nods in understanding and smiles again, "Oh, it's great to meet you."

Yeah! She's getting a good start with my friends!

Why do you care if she likes you're friends?!?

Maybe cause I plan on keeping her around...

"That's for damn sure..." I mumble out loud, not even aware of it.

"What did you say Leks?" Acacia asks me, looking confused along with my two friends.

It snaps me out of my thoughts so I can respond, "Oh nothing, just thinking aloud."

She shrugs and returns to conversing with my friends.

This is great! She likes my friends, she seems to like me too, and she even has a nickname for me...no one has ever called me Leks before!

Fuck.....you're already whipped an you don't even know the girl.

Go away conscience!! Let me be whipped over this motherfucking gorgeous girl!!

For the rest of the lunch period, I have to fight my urge to just stare at Acacia. Every couple of minutes or so, she'll even look at me, and she'll catch me staring. Then we both end up blushing.

When her pale cheeks turn that light shade of red, I really want to just take her face in my hands and give her a kiss that she won't forget.

It's really surprising to me now that I want to act this way around a completely new person. Usually I'm, for lack of a better word, a bitch around new people. Although, when I first saw Acacia, I couldn't find it in me to act like a bitch to her.

Well maybe your'e right, conscience. This is really fuckin' weird.....