Red Georgia Hills

Annabelle used to live a comfortable life, a sheltered life, or as sheltered as her father could manage. She was born and raised in Georgia, until her father one that election, and she was ripped away from the lands she loved. That rich girl with everything, it seemed, she wanted. Until Daddy got bit, and the world went to shit.

With no place left to turn, she hopes to find her brother back in Georgia, but with people eating people, and the living becoming rare, Annabelle friends out that her beautiful homeland, is painted in red. Will she be any different or will she just fade in with the landscape. Annabelle’s got information, lock away were even she cannot reach it and for this trusts no one, for many have tried to deceive her before, and it safer in the world alone. Or so she thought.

_______________________
For faster Updates please see my WalkingDeadFanfiction.com Account @ Username Dixology : http://www.walkingdeadfanfiction.com/Member/9518/
  1. AnnaBelle
    Annabelle awakes to find herself amongst a group of strangers, and her memoies scattered.
  2. So Vivid
    Annabelle and company fine themselves in Atlanta, trying to scavange for whats left, for what survived. he more time Annabelle spends with this odd group of three, the more comes to light about herself.
  3. Conflicting
    Annabelle's finding that Zach and Becky are hard to resist, no matter how hard she tried to push them away. She finds an old familair feeling amongst them.
  4. Others
    Annabelle makes to Leave, Zach, becky and Emit in the night, but a suprise walker attack stops her. the four students find themselves rescued by strangers.
  5. Mouse Trap
    Zach, Becky, and Emit find that Annabelle's hunches are more than just a notion.
  6. Special Forces
    It really is a small world when you get right down to it.
  7. The Stray
    Annabelle, Zach, and Jude find something while hunting...and it's not a deer..