Sequel: Forever and Never

Forever and Never

Deal If you pay me.

I hate this school, I hate my parnets, I hate every thing, and I really hate Max and Ryan. They're the most annoying things known to man.

The reason I hate them is because they're a nasty breed, and I just want to hurt them. I do it because it's fucking fun.

I'm a drug addict, gay guy, a total top, but I do bottom sometimes. I sell drugs to a lot of people in the school, and no one gives a fuck! They're all scared of me, and they should be. I'd kill them in an instant, before they could blink.

My best friend/partner in crime is the very sexy, Ronnie Radke. He's been my best friend since second grade when I moved here. I'm actually in love with him, but that will never happen. He's straight, and I'm not. So yea.

As I get to my first hour, (ten minutes late of course, because of my step father) I notice the little bitch (Ryan Seaman) is staring at me. Does he want to get punched in the face again? Because if I was him, I wouldn't.

“Take your seat Mr. Mabbitt." the teacher says, not even bothering to look at me.

I roll my eyes, as I sit in my seat.

Ryan's POV
That asshole. How could he beat me like he does? He does it to me and Max, my best friend. It's him and his damn friend Ronnie. I do like Ronnie's step brother Ron. He's pretty cute! I think he's really nice too! We have been talking for three weeks now, and I'd say we're friends. I've known Ronnie ever since second grade.

I think Craig beats me up more than what Ronnie does. Ronnie likes to beat on Ron, and I actually feel really bad for him. I feel like Craig's going to beat me up at lunch. I don't know why I have that feeling, it's just that he mostly beats me up in gym than lunch. He only beats me up during lunch when he wants my lunch or my lunch money for drugs.

Well, we'll have to see.