Sequel: Forever and Never

Forever and Never

Spending The Night? I Think So!

Craig's POV
Oh, Ryan's a lucky duck. If it wasn't for Ron being a little bitch, I would have gotten to Ryan. I hate him so much, and I have no clue why. I think it's just his bubbily personality that pisses me off. Everything about him makes me so angry.

Let's see, he's stupid, he's gay, even though I am too, everything. EVERYTHING. If I could, I'd re-arange his face, and beat him to a pulp. He's so fucking annoying.

****
Me and Ronnie went to class since we can't be late to gym. We'd get a detention, and one more in gym means suspension. My dad would kill me, literally.

My dad doesn't hit me, but I wish he would. Once. Just once, and I'd lay him out so fast. My dad likes to verbally abuse me, calling mean fag, and anything under the sun. He used to be so nice to me, but that all changed when my mom died. She was like my best friend, and when she died my problems started. I started using slash selling drugs, my dad calls me names, and Ron started pissing me off.

I used to get all A's, the drugs never stopped me from getting them, it was because of one guy. One guy I've been madly in love with since tenth grade. We're in eleventh now, but that's beside the point. His name you ask? Ronnie Radke. He's straight though, so I'll never have chance. He's been my best friend since second grade, and we've done everything together. Well, not everything, but I mean we went to do fun activites together when we were 'good' kids.

All we do now is sit in mine or his huge shed or bedroom, and smoke weed. We also beat up Ron, and Ryan. I don't really get why Ronnie hates Ron, he's not that bad, he's just annoying to the point where you want to beat the shit out of him. It's fun to beat them both up.

"Dude, Ronnie, we seriously need to beat the shit out of Ryan, he wasted our time." I say as we're getting changed in the locker room. Luckily we're not late, or we'd be suspended so fast.

"Yea-yes we do!" he's hesitant. Why is he hesitant?

'Shut up Mabbitt, you're high.' I say to myself.

Ryan's POV
That was a close one, I'm so glad he didn't get me! I'd be dead! Luckily Ron was with me, and we hid in a stall together.

Okay, it might just be a stupid little crush, but I don't care. I like him so much, but he's straight. Why does he have to be straight? I have no clue. I'm way to ugly for Ron anyway. He'll never like me even if he was gay.

No one's POV
After class, Ryan and Ron started walking to class.

"Ryan, spend the night at my house, my parents are gone, and I don't want to be alone with Ronnie. He might try something." Ron says, hoping that Ryan says yes.

"Yes of course! A long as we get pizza. Last time you tried to cook for me and you, you almost burned Ronnie." he laughs, and Ron sighs in relief while rolling his eyes.

"But that was fun!" Ron laughs.

"Ron. You were trying to make pizza rolls." Ryan smiles.

"Yeah, we'll order pizza. Just me and you." Ron says as they walk in the class.

****
Ronnie and Craig decided to ditch math, so they hid in the lunch room.

"Craig, you should spend the night tonight! My parnets aren't home, so you should!" Ronnie suggests.

Craig smiles and says, "Yes! I got more weed! I can also bring the porn!" Ronnie nods in agreement.

"Hell yea!" Ronnie says as he highfives Craig.

This was going to be an interesting night for all four of them.