Sequel: Forever and Never

Forever and Never

you're going to pay for that baby, and it's not going to feel good.

Ryan's pov
I can't believe that me and Ron were making love, and all of a sudden, Ronnie fucking ruins it. What did I ever do to deserve this?

*flashback to the ninth grade*
"Come on Ryan, let's go somewhere a little more private." Craig says as he takes my hand and leads me behind the bleachers. Maybe we shouldn't be doing this? Especially when we're supposed to be running for eight damn minutes.

"Craig, you sure we're not going to get caught?" I ask ss he pushes me against the bleachers. I've never did anything like this during school, so I'm a little nervous. Maybe once he sees my dick he'll run away? I hope not. I really like him, and I don't want to screw things up.

"Babe, relax! Let Craigy-poo take care of everything." Craig says as he slowly slides to his knees in front of me. I wasn't really paying attention, I was more focused on not getting caught. The next thing I know is Craig's got my jeans and boxers down to my ankles.

I've never gotten a blow job before, I've given Craig a blow job multiple times before. So, this is all new to my fifteen year old self. Hopefully he doesn't bite because I've heard that that hurts like hell when people bite, and I kind of don't want to find out. I'm glad I have a boyfriend like this who likes taking risks.

"Relax, you're so tense baby." Craig smiles as he licks his lips. Oh god, he's just so attractive.

I can feel his lips around me, and to my surprise, it feels amazing. His mouth is warm and wet, and it's just... it feels so damn good. He's just lightly sucking on the tip as his chocolate brown eyes stare back at me.

"Oh fuck, Craig. Don't stop!" I moan as he bobs his head up and down, I instantly throw my head back with my eyes closed. Once I go to look into my boyfriend Craig's eyes, I noticed my best friend Ron is there with his camera. Fuck.

"That was so good Ryan! Now we can show everyone!" Ron laughs as he turns off the camera. By this time Craig is up, and my clothes are back on. I'm a dead duck. Literally.

"Ryan... you're going to pay for this every day until the day you die. Faggot." Craig snaps as he punches me straight in the nose, breaking it.

I let out a girly scream as I started to cry when I see blood gushing from my nose.


Oh my god it's because of Ron.

That bitch.

>>>>>>>>>>
As I'm walking home, I have this feeling that someone is following me, but I always get the feeling that someone is. Shit! I say to myself as I realize I left my house key at Ron's house. Now I have to see his ass again, great! Now I realize why Ronnie hates Ron, because He's a fucking home wrecker and I hate him (well, right now I do).

"Hello Ry-Ry." I hear someone laugh, and that's when I saw Craig. Instantly I run as fast as I can to Ron's house.

Shit! I yell as I trip over my shoelace. Leave it to me to trip while I'm being chased by a psycho.

"Aww the little baby Ryan looks really pretty. Craigy-poo wants to play. Come here." Craig smiles as he gets on top of me.

"Get the fuck off of me!" I yell as I slap him hard in the face twice. Take that bitch.

"Oh Ry-Ry, you shouldn't have done that!" Craig says as he starts punching me in the face. It felt like he was beating me for hours, but it was only a half an hour. He stopped when he saw head lights.

The last thing he says before he runs off is, "you're going to wish you never did that to me." I got scared because I knew he wasn't going to stop until I was dead. Great.

I got up, and I slowly made my way to Ron- I mean the home wrecker's house, and when I knocked on the door, thankfully Ronnie opened the door.

"What do you want? Ron's upstairs, you can go up there," Ronnie snaps and I shake my head, and say, "I don't want to see him. But I did leave my house key on your dinner table." Ronnie gives me a confused look, probably because either I was all cut up and bloody from Craig's beating just a few minutes ago, or because I didn't want to see Ron. Most likely it's because I didn't want to see Ron.

Once Ronnie comes back with my key, he hands it to me. Right before he's about to shut the door, I stop him and say, "Oh, Ronnie, when you see Ron- I mean the home wrecker, tell him I said fuck you." This time he gave me a really confused look, and with that, I smiled and started running home. I for sure didn't want to run into Craig again.

Fuck you Ron. For real, fuck you.