Status: In the Process

Who is She?

The New Girl in Town, Paige Hall

Anonymous P.O.V.

I watched as the moving van pasted my house slowly. I wouldn't have seen it if I wasn't looking out my window. It's been a long time since I saw a moving van in Fantasy. I thought knew this little town, maybe I'm wrong. The van soon pasted, causing me to close my curtains. I was now sitting in my room listening to music. I was suppose to be sleeping; It is now past midnight.

The trees are hugging the shadows in the corners and the animals are silent. The stars seem to fade in and out. The wind sings a silent song before screaming to the leaves that fall with anticipation. The moon is the only thing lighting up the dark night.

Sighing I turn my laptop off and lay on my bed, looking up at the ceiling. The ceiling seemed to have little ants crawling all over it. Sometimes I like to imagine that the “ants” on my ceiling could talk, to help me get to sleep.

I can't wait for tomorrow, because I will get to meet the new family, hopefully. I wonder who they are and why they moved here. My eyes start to fall slowly as I imagine what the family will look like. I imagine a person with bright red orange hair and a pretty smile. I imagine another person with dark brown hair and jean pants; The boy doesn't smile at all, but instead has a smirk plastered on his smooth face.

As I started to imagine another person, I fell asleep. Falling to sleep, I think , maybe I will fall in love with the new family. I have to wait and see...

Paige's P.O.V.

Boring, Boring and Boring. I thought this new town would look like a fantasy. The town is named Fantasy after all. Maybe I should wait until tomorrow to judge.

“What is with that bored face expression?” My brother asks.

Putting on a smile, I look innocently at my brother, Mack.

“What expression?” I ask laughing.

“That's better.” He says before pointing to a house that we were passing by.

I slowly nod my head before looking back out of my window at the unmoving houses.

On the way to Fantasy, Mack kept me interested in the move by pointing to houses that he liked to visit or see inside. Now that we were in Fantasy, he was pointing constantly. I wish I could have his enthusiasm, but I wasn't focusing on houses. I wish my father would drive a little faster, so we could get to our new house.

We slowly past by another house that is painted bright yellow. It looks sort of like a doll house. I was about to look away when I noticed a head peaking out of a window from the second floor of the house.
I can't tell if it is a boy or a girl, but they don't stop looking until we pass.

“Here we are.” My father says proudly as the van slowly stops in a driveway.

Getting out of the van I see a beautiful house painted blue and purple. Looks like a mini castle with lots of windows. I estimated that it would have about 4 flours if not 3.

“This is awesome!” Mack said, as he stepped out of the van.

“I hope you 2 enjoy the view, because it is the only thing you will see if you don't get your butts over here.” My father calls to myself and Mack, who were still on the drive way gawking at the view.
Running through some grass, myself and Mack were standing by my father at the front door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy the first chapter

So what do you think, should I keep typing?