Status: In the Process

Who is She?

Fantasy High School

Who is She?
Chapter 2
Fantasy High School

Paige's P.O.V.

I just received my schedule from the front office. Sighing I looking at my schedule. I guess I should look for my locker. Looking at my schedule I started to walk down a long hall that led to classrooms and other destinations. I felt as if I would be engulfed by all the walls that surrounded me as I made my way around the 1st floor.

My locker number, 505 had to be on the 2nd floor, because a lot of lockers that I passed were in the 100s and 200s. Looking up from my schedule, I noticed a pair of stairs leading up up to the 2nd floor. I looked around for an elevator and couldn't see any, so I decided to take the stairs.

On the 2nd floor the walls were painted a bright blue compared to the 1st floor which was painted a bright yellow. I loved the color blue and this bright blue went well with lake green painted lockers. Walking down 3 hallways and turning right I found my locker.

My locker was at the corner of the 3rd hallway. Looking around I noticed that there weren't many people in the hallways. Strange, I didn't hear a bell ring. Looking at my schedule my eyes landed on my homeroom number and teacher. My teacher's name was Mr. Hayes, surprisingly he taught chemistry.

I noticed his name next to Chemistry class, Mr. Hayes didn't seem like someone who would be teaching Chemistry.

Speaking of homeroom I have to make it to homeroom before 8:00 and it's 7:50. If only my locker would open. Trying to pull the little handle after I did my combination started to become tedious. A successful kick to my locker, let the door of my locker fly open. Satisfied I smiled before putting all my belongings in my locker except for a few binders that I brought with me and my schedule.

Anonymous P.O.V.

Laughing I clapped my hands. She turned around quickly before glaring at me.

"How long have you been standing there? You could have helped me, you know." She asked.

"I was enjoying the performance and it was quite entertaining." I said with a smirk on my face.

"So, are you going to stand there or introduce yourself." She said while looking annoyed.

"Actually I think I will get back to what I was doing, but let me know the next time you are going to open your locker."

Walking away I left her glaring at my back. This year will be interesting. I didn't think I was going to play the bad boy, but I like to play the role. Walking down the hallway I found my homeroom. Something seems strange about today, but I can't put my finger on it. This thought was going through my head as I made my way to seat, at the back of the class.

Looking at the front green chalk board I noticed that the yearbook club was meeting at 3:00 PM after school. Weird, we usually met earlier than that. I wonder what was going on. The front door of my homeroom suddenly opened up, distracting me from the chalk board.

In stepped...
♠ ♠ ♠
So, what do you think?

You can leave a comment telling me who you think Anonymous is and why if you want.

Hope you enjoyed

-Shizzy