Status: In the Process

Who is She?

Taciturn Lunch

Paige's P.O.V.

The cafeteria looked like a ball room with everything from Cinderella, the fairy tale.
I wasn't watching where I was going, so I bumped into someone. Their tray fell out of their hand and next thing I knew a heard glass breaking.

“I am soo sorry.” I said. Looking down, I first noticed red hair mopped over a girl's head. She was looking up at me with a shy smile on her face.

“It's fine, it's not the first time this has happened.” She replied with a sigh escaping her month.

She talked so fast I had to think over what she said in my head. Gathering my thoughts I helped her pick up her lunch from off the floor. I offered to pay for a second lunch, and she gladly accepted.

“By the way, my name is Anna.” She smiled while leading me to her lunch table with her second tray of lunch.

“My name is”... being interrupted

“PAIGE!” Glancing at Anna's lunch table we were approaching, I noticed Sarah waving.

Now at the table, I took a seat next to Sarah while noticing new faces. Anna took her seat next to
a familiar face from homeroom.

“Paige right, I'm Marcus.” He said. Before taking a bite of his cheeseburger.

“Nice to meet you, and yes Paige it is. I replied before taking a bite of my own cheeseburger.

“So, let me introduce myself.” Anna started to say after everyone was quiet. (revise)
“My name is Anna Clark, you can call me Red or Annie, either will do. I am 16 years old and have 3 siblings, one which goes here and the other 2 are in college.”

“Nice to meet you.” I smiled.

“My turn next!” Someone said.

“Kennedy Love is my name and I'm here to make you feel special. You can call me Candy if you want.”

“Great.” I smiled before eating some french fries.

“Who's next?” asked Marcus.

“Why not?” laughed the boy siting next to Sarah on left. He had hazel eyes and beautiful honey brown hair.

“I'm not gay, I'm straight and my name is Kevin, Kev for short.

“Well.. I'm glad yo meet all of you. So, can anyone tell me about this lunch room?”

“Sure.” Sarah laughed. It does seem like it's from a fairy tale, consequently this all has to the name of this town fantasy. Everything is supposed to be like a fantasy, I guess.” After saying all of that she pointed across the room to a figure standing near the entrance of the lunch room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Only one POV this time