Status: First story I'm posting on here, woop.

Mikey's Older Brother

Chapter One - Mikey's Place

Chapter One - Mikey's Place.

FRANK'S P.O.V

"You could always just stay at my place," Mikey spoke briefly, pushing his glasses up further. "My parents aren't home tonight so, the only other person apart from us there.. Would be Gerard."

I blinked quickly, almost in surprise. I mean, the fact that I'm allowed to stay at Mikey's isn't a surprise or anything. But, Gerard would be there.
You see, I've had the biggest crush on Mikey's brother since we became friends, really; although I've never actually spoken to him. If I did I'd probably say something wrong and mess everything up, anyways.

"Frank?" I hear Mikey's voice cracking my thoughts, I must've gotten carried away in them. I take a moment or so before giving him a slightly brief nod.

"Uh, sure." I pull my backpack further ip my shoulders, giving him a small smile. He nodded and we headed straight to his house as we passed out of the school gates.

I take a breath as Mikey opens up his front door. I'm glad I can stay here tonight, I hate being alone and my mother hasn't been home in about, uh, two weeks or something like that? Anyways, I was hoping tonight would be good for once.

Mikey's house wasn't any bigger than mine, although I've always thought it was a lot nicer, considering it was always so warm and welcoming, whereas my house is always messy, cold. Yeah. Mikey and I dropped out bags at the door as we made our way into the kitchen. He turned on the coffee machine, bringing out two mugs from the kitchen cabinet.

"Where's Gerard?" I quietly question Mikey, clearing my throat as I find myself chewing on my thumbnail. Which was a usual habit of mine.

Mikey looked up from the coffee mug with a quirked eyebrow. "He's not home from school yet.. Why d'ya need to know?" He slides me my cup of coffee, keeping his usual poker face facial expression.

I give him a light shrug, tipping my coffee cup up to my mouth, taking a few small sips before settling the mug into my hands, warming my fingers around the pretty hot ug. I hear a sudden noise, possibly a door opening?

/There he is/.

I watch shyly as I see Gerard walk into the room, humming as he steals Mikey's cup of coffee, walking out of the room with a short chuckle. "Geraaaard!" Mikey groaned, turning on the coffee machine then glancing over at me, "Go get my coffee, please?" He asks innocently, shifting his glasses back up again. I feel myself stiffen a little, gulping slowly.

"Go get it from Gerard?" I ask him, almost nervously, once again chewing on my thumbnail.

Mikey rolls his eyes just slightly. "Yes, Frank, go get my coffee from Gerard."

I nod, placing my coffee down onto the counter as I shove my hands into my back pockets, making my way to Gerard's room. I turn the old squeaky doorknob, I hear a slight movement in the room and peek my head in slowly.

"Uh, c-could Mikey please get his coffee?" I step into the room shyly, playing around with my tie as Gerard looks up from his notebook with the same quirked eyebrow Mikey had used earlier.

"Wait, you're Frank, yeah?" He sits up slowly, straightening out his shirt with his freehand.

"Mhm.." I give Gerard a short answer with an also short nod.

Gerard nodded, not answering my previous question, turning back to his small laptop at the edge of his bed. I peered over his shoulder, not being nosy, I just wanted to see if.. If he was gonna say anything, yep.

"Well, if he wants an empty mug, he can take it," I heard a throaty chuckle, after I had managed to bring myself back to reality, he was handing the cup that the coffee had been poured into, and now completely drank out of. Gerard turned his head as he extended his arm to pass the cup to me, our faces were still decently far apart, but only now could I realise how handsome Gerard actually is. The first thing I noticed was the way his light hazel eyes lit up as a grin appeared to his face, the second thing I noticed was his childlike teeth, I didn't have much more time to examine the rest of his face, not just yet, anyway; He would've probably caught me staring by now. My own stutter of words brought me back to reality.

"Eh, uh, thanks, Gerard."
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this is the first fanfiction I've posted on here. I hope you enjoy. There'll definitely be more coming soon! xø