Status: This story will be updated every Saturday.

His Golden Eyes

The Colorful Concil

I woke up to someone softly stroking my hair. It was comforting and nice and I snuggled into the source, warmth radiating from the body.

“Feeling lustful are we?” That dark voice chuckles into my hair.

Immediately I’m wide away and thrashing. I put as much distance between me and him on the bed, almost falling off in the process.

Master smirks at me in amusement. “Calm down Kathy, it’s only me.”

I want to scream. He being here was the problem.

He studied me for a few minutes before sighing. “Breakfast has already been made. After you shower and dress, it will be waiting for you in the oven.” Master hops off the bed and heads out.

But he pauses at the door and casually calls over his shoulder, “And there are feminine products under the sink. And you may want to throw out your pants. Don’t worry about the bed, I’m having a maid clean the house this afternoon.” He left and I had a look of horror on my face.

I had gotten my period last night and the crotch of my pants were covered in blood. Where I had been sleeping had a red stain around it.

I run to the bathroom and lock the door. Cutesy of my Master, I see clothes have been neatly folded on the counter, blue jeans and a dark grey long sleeve. As he said, there was pads and tampons, along with Tylenol to help with the cramps. On the toilet lid was a garbage bag for my soiled clothing. I growl. He really had thought of everything.

Image


Breakfast –like he said – was waiting for me in the oven, or warming drawer. He had prepared waffles with turkey sausages. I took the warm plate of food, butter and maple syrup already on the counter. I smiled. If I didn’t know my Master, I’d almost call him sweet.

After finishing up breakfast, I’m loading the dishes into the dishwasher when Master came in, rapidly talking on his flip-phone. “Yes I know about the problem and I can assure you Elder Grace that I will be attending the meeting. It starts when? Of course, that is no problem at all. See you in an hour.” Master snapped the phone shut and glared at me. “We have 20 minutes – at the most 30 – to get to Ottawa for an emergency meeting of the Elders. If I’m not there, I could lose my position.” He paces back and forth. “By car it would take us 14 hours, but maybe if I ran…” He looks thoughtfully at me, and I’m not sure what to say.

He disappears for a moment and returns with a pile of clothing. “Each member of the Council has a certain color. They wear that color on their tie and their slave is expected to be dressed in it. My color is red.” He hands me the clothing pile.

There was a knee long red dress with black leggings and matching flats. There was also a sliver bracelet.

“Change quickly, we don’t have much time.” He zoomed out of the room once, more, leaving me standing there confused in the kitchen. By the sounds of it, he expected me to change right there in the kitchen. I glance around. Most of the curtains were drawn and my Master had no neighbours. I stripped and dressed in the new clothing, not surprised that it fit me perfectly.

He came back, except he was wearing a formal black suit with a white shirt and a dark red tie. He gives me a quick glance over and nods in approval. Grabbing my wrist he leads me out the front door, me doubling my strides to match up with his one.

“Due to the little time we have, you’re going to have to hop on my back as I carry you to this meeting.” He turns so that I can hop and I’m a little unsure. If he was going to super speed us there, I may fall off and kill myself.

After noticing I wasn’t hopping, he growls in annoyance. “I promise I won’t drop you. You cost me $9,000 and I plan on getting every pennies worth.”

With those “reassuring” words of encouragement, I hop on and we speed away.

He was going faster than I could ever dream of. At first the wind was knocked out of me, but I learned how to breathe. Things past by us in a blur of colors, and we never hit anything, nor anything hit us. He easily dodged cars, people and other objects in our way.

I kept my legs tightly around his waist and my arms were glued to his neck. His arms held me steadily around my bum/waist and his briefcase gently hit me every second.

What felt like 15 minutes later, we arrived at huge stone building with big black windows and a marble staircase leading up to it. It was on the edge of town, which I found weird.

“Anyone who is not a vampire cannot see this building for what it really is. We made an agreement with witches to cast a spell and protect the building in exchange for wealth and protection from werewolves.” He is walking at a speed-walk human pace, and I am bouncing around on his back.

“Then why can I see it?” I let the question slip without thinking about it. I waited for a punishment but all he did was chuckle.

“The only way mortals can see it is when they are wearing amulets given by masters. The second you take yours off is the second you can’t see it anymore.” He explains.

He lets me off his back only to be dragged into the building by the wrist. Once inside, I gasp with amazement. The whole place was like entering a modern Roman building, with its black and white marble floors and white cylinder columns.

Master drags me down the hall, he is walking fast and I jog to keep up with him. Finally we stop in front of big oak door and he pulls me in front of him, his golden eyes staring at my brown ones.

“When we enter keep your head down and stay a few steps behind me. Don’t say anything and don’t look at anyone. Once I have sat in my chair you are to sit on the floor on my left. Got it?” He stares hard into my eyes and I nod quickly. “Okay then.” He pushes the door open and it reveals a massive meeting room.

I sneak a few glances as we walked in, me being a few steps behind Master. There was a huge oval oak table in the centre of the room on top of a plush red carpet. There were different races of men sitting around the table, all wearing black tuxedoes and their ties being the color they represented. To their left were human slave girls ranging from 8-20.

There was a female African-Canadian woman sitting at the end of the table and to her left and right were a female and male slave. She wore a golden collar neck dress and a pearl necklace with matching earrings. She looked coolly at my Master as we walked to his seat.

Once he had sat down, I sat on his left waiting for something to happen. I was by his feet and could only see the legs and feet of the other men around the table. Their slaves kept their heads low in submission and some masters were even petting their heads like dogs.

For a few seconds it was silent and Master shifted in his seat uncomfortably.

“Thank you William for joining us on such a short notice.” A female voice spoke, and I assumed it was woman dressed in gold. “As you all know, there has been a flu outbreak in one of the action houses here in Ontario and has quickly spread to 5 of the 10 provinces. The flu is not deadly, but it takes weeks for the humans to recover and discourages our kind to buy them. We need to act and act fast. The auction houses is a great source of income for the vampire race and we depend heavily upon it.” She pauses for a moment. “Mr. Johnathan Collins has the offical office reports. Johnathan.”

The name makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. He stands up to my right and starts to speak. I look a little past his chair and see that little girl, fresh bruises covering her arms and face. I almost cry.She seems to notice me looking at her and glances at me, her face more lifeless than ever. But she manages a small smile and I return the gesture.

Johnathan sits back down after speaking and glances at her. But she has done nothing wrong, so he joins in the conversation with the other men. But Master has been silent the entire time and only now has the others noticed.

“What do you think William? What do you think should be done?” The woman asks, and all the other voices fall silent. It is obvious she holds the power amongst the group.

“Give the humans in the auction homes a vaccine to cure them or prevent the sickness. Then make it mandatory for anyone who bought a slave in the last 3 months take their slaves to one of our clinics to get the shot.” He says simply.

The woman doesn’t waste a moment to reply. “That is an excellent idea William. You have my full support. Does anyone object?” By the way she said it, she knew she wouldn’t have anyone objecting.
“Excellent. Johnathan I assume you’ll be looking into the details with William. I expect the papers on my desk by tomorrow morning so we can post this in the morning papers on Monday. Good day gentlemen.” She rises gracefully and heads for the door, her slaves in synchronized steps behind her.

Once the door has shut, the other men in the room get up and start talking amongst themselves.

Master scoots back in his chair and gets up, motioning for me to do the same. Once we are both on our feet, he heads towards Johnathan, making my back tingle with remembrance of the punishment I got because of him.

“I guess I’ll be over later tonight to discuss the vaccine papers. That is if your slave will behave itself.” He says staring hard at me, his voice cold.

I shudder at the word it. I was a human being not an object.

“Yes, you have my word. It won’t ever happen again, right Kathy?” He squeezes my arm hard and I yelp with pain, followed by quick nods.

Johnathan chuckles. “Alright, I’ll be over later. See yah.” He pats Master on the shoulder and walks past him, shooting a dark look at me. His slave follows close behind, and she gives me a quick smile before walking away.

“Alright Kathy, lets head home. I got a lot of work to do before Johnathan comes over.” Master says, heading for the door.

I follow behind only to be pulled away from him and faced with a very attractive male vampire.
“Well hello there. I don’t believe we’ve been properly introduced.” The vampire’s voice has a southern accent that matches his ear length blonde hair and sea blue eyes. His face is etched in a permit smirk and he has deep dimples. “I’m Damien, head of finance and taxes. And you are?” He bows low when he says his names and glances back up at me, waiting for my response.

Before I can say anything, I’m being pulled away by Master, who growls at him.

“She’s mine Damien, so keep your hands off her.” Master snarls at him. Damien just smirks it off.

“Of course William. After all, I wouldn’t want to make Grace’s star Elder upset.” He teases. I assume Grace was the Elder lady.

“Whatever Damien. I have better things to waste my time on.” Master pushes past him, dragging me by the wrist with him. He walks quickly to the door but Damien appears right in front of him.

“Just one more question. Is she marked?” He smirks, knowing that he has my Master there.
I glance at him curiously. What did Damien mean by “marked”?

Damien notices my Master falter and takes advantage of it. “Oh, I see. Well William, according to rule number 6 of the vampire code-”

Master cuts him off, annoyed. “A slave must be marked by his or her master before the week is over to show identification and submissiveness. Yes I am well aware Damien. But I have only had my girl for 3 days, including today.”

“And when do you plan on branding her William? You’ll be overloaded with work today, working on the new bill with Johnathan. It’s a good thing you don’t need sleep because that will be an all-night job. And tomorrow you’ll have to oversee the clinics and make sure the right medications are being administered. And then on Tuesday-”

“What is your point Damien?” Master growls irritated, his arms crossed and his body language tense.

“My point is that you should let me do it. It will only take me a few hours and it’s not like I have anything to do today or tomorrow. I could keep her overnight while you work and drive her home in the afternoon tomorrow.” He grins evilly at me, sending shivers down to my toes.

“Thanks, but no thanks. It will take me minutes and be far less painful. Plus I don’t want your teeth in my slave’s butt.” Master snaps back at him.

That makes me very afraid of Damien. Who knew what else could he do to me will I was in that very vulnerable state?

“I have a lot of work to do, so if you’ll excuse me.” Master grabs my wrist and pushes past Damien, who gives me an evil smirk as we walk by. I resist the urge to pee my pants.

We exit the building quickly and like before I hop onto Master and he speeds us home.

Image


Master shrugs me off as soon as we walk in the front door muttering angrily to himself. “Freaking prick. Has to be in my business every second of the day. Can’t go one freaking day without him getting his large nose into my business!” He throws his briefcase hard into the couch, almost tipping it over.

I start walking towards my room when my Master snaps at me to come over to him.

“I have less than 30 minutes to mark you before Johnathan gets here.” He hugs me close to him, burrowing his mouth into the right side of my neck and inhales deeply. I shudder.

“I’m not going to lie Kathy, this is going to hurt.” He says, shrugging.

I struggle to get away from him, but my efforts are fruitless.

“Hush Kathy. Just be grateful I’m doing it and not Damien. This will hurt much less.”

His teeth sink into my flesh and I scream.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've gotten some feedback saying I tend to switch from past to present a lot. If I do, please let me know so I can fix it!

Thanks for reading and please comment! ::cute: