Sequel: We Are Young
Status: Editing coming and a sequel afterwards.

Against God's Design

The incident

*Cole's POV*

Racheal. Racheal. Racheal Vasques. I know Jamie's not a lesbian but...she does want to be a guy...so maybe she likes girls too? I look over to Jamie, who is currently hanging out with Racheal. Maybe if she hangs around another girl she'll find her inner girl.

Racheal is doing this strange dance and Jamie's laughing. She's actually laughing. My anger rose a bit. Jamie never laughs around me, not even a smile. Not...not since a year ago. When she told me her feelings about her body. In all honestly, I love her body. I think it's perfect, but she has her mind set on being a boy.

I growl and go back to drinking my water. Josh, the quarterback, walks over to me and sits next to me "Bro, you look tense. What's up?" He asks me.

My grip on my water bottle tightened "Your girlfriend's hitting on Jamie" I snap.

Josh looks over to the girls and scoffs "Dude, you're being paranoid. Racheal doesn't swing that way" Josh laughs.

His laughter only makes me angrier "Yea, but to Jamie she's a dude. Your girlfriend sees her that way too" I growled.

Josh pats me on the back "Dude, no one's after your...girl" he states with a promise.

I look to the girls and it only made me more mad. Racheal had reached over and was pulling Jamie's bangs out of her face. Jamie hasn't shown me her eyes in a year and she's letting Racheal do it? I remember Jamie's eyes were a really pretty sea green and she soon covered them up once she started dressing like a boy. Racheal stared at Jamie's eyes with utter amazement. I saw Jamie's face get flustered and removed Racheal's hand from her bangs. Jamie put them back in place and smiled.

Damn it all to hell. I don't like Josh's girl, Racheal. She fucking sucks.

*James's POV*

It's been a total of seven days that me and Racheal have been hanging out nonstop. We talk in class and play around in the bleachers while our boyfriends are at football practice. With her, everything seems so natural. I don't have to hide. It's nice. She seems to get all of my insecurities since she has them too.

"Can you come over and fix my wardrobe?" Rich, yes I call her Rich now, asks eagerly.

I nodded "Sure thing. This weekend? I'm free" I stated.

Racheal shrieks and starts doing this robo dance. I laugh at her fail at it and she giggles too. "I am robot Rich. I have come to destroy the world!" Rich says with the worst robot impression. I laugh harder at this.

Rich laughed too. I was really enjoying myself. I just couldn't wait til we boyed her up. As much as bad as it sounds, I just want to know what she would look like if she dressed like me. Rich is basically me. Just inexperienced. I warned her about the transphobs but she brushed it off. Rich said if I could handle it, then so could she.

We stop laughing and Rich gets pretty close to my face. I start to get nervous. I really hope she doesn't kiss me. One, I don't swing that way and two we both have boyfriends. Instead she moves my bangs and look at my eyes with awe "Your eyes James....they're so pretty" Rich says.

I blush and brush off her hand. "They're not that pretty" I said.

With that, the coach lets everyone from practice out. Me and Rich jump up and run down the bleachers. We make it to Josh and Cole. Racheal reaches up and kisses Josh, and Josh holds her. I look over to Cole and he won't even look at me. We haven't really talked since the whole ER thing Tuesday. In fact it didn't surprise me because we never kiss anymore. We aren't really anything or do anything.

"Let's go out for Pizza!" Rich exclaimed "We could all go together"

I nodded and smiled to her "I'm game" I stated.

Cole glared at me "fine" he growled.

I give him a shocked look. What was his problem with me now?

We all rode in Josh's car and it's pretty awkward. Rich is sitting up in front with him and me and Cole are in the back seats. My phone goes off and I pull it out.

"What's with Cole back there" Rich texted me.

I shrugged and typed back quickly "Don't know. He's Cole" I replied.

The pizza was good until Cole pulled me into the boys' bathroom. "What's your problem?!" I hissed as he pushed me into the wall.

Cole's lips attacked mine and I was in pure shock. Why was he doing this. I relax and go with it. We got into a full on make out session and I wrap my arms around his neck. His hands are on my hips and pulls me more into the kiss. It wasn't until he tried to pull up my shirt that I pushed him away from me "No!" I shouted at him.

Cole frowns and grabs my hands. He pins them over my head and I begin to get scared. What was he doing? Cole's hands go up my shirt and past my binder. I tense up and I don't know what to do. I don't even know what to think. I'm just shocked about this all. His hand touches my...ugh thing. "See Jamie? You're a girl. You always be a girl. Stop being something you're not. Stop flirting with Racheal. You're not a boy. You will never be a boy because you weren't born one." He growled in my ear and I feel so many tears falling down my face. Why was he doing this? He squeezes my breast again "See? This is what makes you a girl"

I begin to sob "Stop Cole...please stop" I beg with a whisper. I wanted all this to end. For Cole to stop touching me and for him to stop talking.

His hand slides down my stomach to my waist "No. You need to know that this is who you are. You're Jamie and female. You'll never be a guy, so stop." He growled going past my jeans.

I took every bit of strength in me to get free from his touch "Shut up" I cried falling to the floor. I curled up in a ball and tucked my knees in "What did I do to you Cole? Why am I not good enough?" I sobbed.

It seems like forever after trembling and crying, he never answers me. I wipe my tears and stand up,running out of the bathroom.

I run past Rich and Josh. I run out the door and begin running where ever.

Within 30 minutes I make it to a gas station on the outskirts of town. A bunch of guys were drinking so I walk over to them "Have an extra beer?" I ask the black haired one.

He nodded "Sure man" he replied and handed me one "Name's Damien"

I open it and take a sip "James" I say while swallowing down the nasty beer. It's bitter and I like it.

Damien put his arm around me and holds me close to him "Bad day?" He asks.

I nodded while taking a long sip. He nods back "understood" he states.

If I look at it, Damien looks drop dead hot. He's about the same height as me and has a great build.

--------@--------

I begin to stir awake and I sigh. I look around and my eyes widened. This wasn't my room...I didn't even know where I was!

"Morning James" a husky voice greets. I look next to me and see Damien...a naked Damien.

My eyes literally burst into tears as I realize what happened.

.....
.....
.....
I slept with a complete stranger.
♠ ♠ ♠
I felt depressed. Sue me