Sequel: We Are Young
Status: Editing coming and a sequel afterwards.

Against God's Design

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

*James's POV*

"Hey, hey, hey, James. What's wrong?" Damien asked sitting up. I continued to sob as he held me in my arms "Shhhhh James" he whispered and kissed the top of my head.

It seems like forever, but he gets up and pulls his boxers on. Damien helps me up out of bed with the blanket covering me . I'm still crying as he stands me up and my legs are really wobbly. I lean against the wall, pulling the blanket closer to my body, and Damien pulls me out a giant T-shirt. He hands it to me and I take up. Tears are still running down my face when I take it. Damien leans over and kisses my forehead "You want some breakfast? I make some pretty bad ass eggs and pancakes" he smiles.

I smile back at him through my tears. Damien's hands wiped my tears "You up for some? I'll leave you alone to get dressed" Damien said.

I bit my lip and nodded. Damien kisses the top of my head again and he leaves the room. I stumble over to the mirror and my head is banging from the beer from last night. I look at myself and I don't see any change. I slowly slip off the blanket and my eyes widen at my body. It's covered in claw marks and things that look like bruises. I touch the ones on my neck. I-if I did sleep with him...why weren't there anything on my breast. They feel just fine. So does...so does my below half. I slowly began to pull on the shirt and I Get rid of all tears.

I walked out of the room and into a short hall way "Da-Damien..." I call, trying to figure out where he is. I make my way down the hallway and I start to hear loud music just up ahead. I don't recognize the song but it sounds like AC DC. I see Damien at the stove in the kitchen singing to whatever song was playing.

I take a good long look at him. He has a whole shit ton of tattoos on his back and on his arms. Damien's skin was so pale it made me look tan. His hair has a light case of bed head but other than that, it's perfect. His olive green eyes looked to me in the corner of his eyes, knowing I'm looking. His voice gets louder and he sways his hips. I giggle a bit by this.

Damien turns off the stove and makes a plate of eggs and a few pancakes. He says it on the the small square table in the middle of his kitchen. He gives me this sexy smirk and I notice his snake bite piercings on his lips. Look closer and I see he also has his eye brows pierced and his nose too. "Food's ready, Jay-Jay" he states.

I smile, bit my lip to hide it, and find my way to the table. Damien holds the chair out for me and I sit down. He tucks the chair in a bit and sits next to me. I begin to literally stuff my face with his food. Damien was right. He made some bad ass eggs and pancakes. Once I slow down I notice Damien's staring at me with these sexy eyes and I look back at him. "What?" I asked.

Damien smirks at me again "Nothing, you're just so handsome so I'm enjoying the view" he says with his raspy voice.

I put my fork down on the plate "You know already, so don't act like it's normal" I whisper "I know you're being nice...I'd just like to know what happened last night"

Damien shrugged "We hung out, you told me about your dumb ass boyfriend, your friend Racheal, and even you starting testosterone-" he started.

My eyes widened "I told you all of that?!" I snap. My stomach begins to twist and I feel like I want to throw up. Why did I say those things? Why did he still hang out with me? Was...was it to mess with me? He just wanted to get laid?

"Yea, I was fine with it though. Anyway, you broke up with your boyfriend over the phone and deleted his number. Racheal texted and you said you were fine. We made out in the bathroom and came back here" Damien continued.

I began to feel the pit in my stomach rise "Did we...?" I whispered.

Damien shook his head "No. We almost but you told me no. All we did was make out and give each other hickeys" he replied.

I relaxed as he set my mind at ease. I begin to cry again and I glare at him "If you knew...knew about me being biologically a girl...why did you still try?" I growled.

Damien kissed my cheek "Doesn't matter what gender you are, I liked you for your personality. You're funny, smart, and just sexy. Whoever says other wise is a dick. Like your ex." He smiled "You told me your gender, and I didn't mind"

I felt my face heat up to no extent. "So..you don't mind?" I asked, shaking a bit.

Damien shook his head "Don't mind at all" he states "I actually think it's pretty cool. You know who you are and you like walking around not caring what people think" he laughs a bit.

I smiled. Damien...I think...he's awesome. Damien leans over and presses his lips to my own it's only a small pack, but I lean more in and we begin to make out. This wasn't like Cole's kiss. It was nice and smooth. No anger or really any lust missed into it. Damien's tongue found its way into my mouth and I moaned. Damien was just amazing. I barely new him, but I knew I had a lot of ideas about him. He's someone I'm willing to get to know.

Damien pulls away and brushes his hand against my cheek "Your hair's all greasy. You wanna go take a shower?" He asked with a sweet smile.

I raised an eye brow at him and he began to laugh "By yourself James. Geez, I have more respect for you than that" he whispers. He nibbles on my ear a bit and I giggle.

I cleared my throat "Got a question. What do you see me as?" I ask him biting my lip.

He licks my ear and I can feel his grin "I see you as a male. As you. You're James, then you're James. Don't let body parts define who you are" he slurred.

Damien was the opposite to Cole. Yep, I had a lot to look forward to.
♠ ♠ ♠
Felt happy. Expect more of Damien