Status: One-shot

Once again I dream of you.

1/1

Thoughts flooded Jacks mind of Alex. Alex. Alex. Alex. It's all jack can and will think about lately. Jack put his arm over his eyes as a scene played in his head. Jacks back arched high in the air as he gripped the white bed sheets beneath his torso. Alex continued to pound in to his prostate, spilling his filthy promises in jacks ear. Alex reached down and started pumping jacks cock, just as he felt the need to splay warm cum on his and Alex's chest- Jack shot up in seconds, his face crimson. Jack stood up and started slowly peeling off his clothing, layer by layer until he was left in his tight black boxer briefs. Jack sat down on his adventure time blanket that laid upon his small bed. He reached for his bedside drawer and took out his small bottle of lube, complementary of his sex ed classes.

Jack laid sprawled out his tiny bed, his boxers briefs thrown somewhere in the dark abyss that is his room. His knees bent and spread as wide as can be, all while jack circled his tight ring of muscle with his lubed up fingers. Jack let out a shaky breath before he Slowly, started pushing his first index finger in. Straight away he started looking for his prostate, but huffing from frustration from not being able to find it at first try. Jack soon added a second finger to the equation hissing from the stretch burn; which he quickly decided he hated it but also loved it just as much. When jack was comfortable he slowly started scissoring, curling his long lanky fingers- "oh!" Jack moaned, quickly covering his mouth with the back of his hand. He found that one spot, quickly jack started circling that area, experimental presses were made occasionally, forcing jack to arch his back the slightest bit. Jack couldn't help but wonder "why haven't I tried this before?". Jack pressed exceptionally hard on his prostate at one point, letting out a muffled scream. Jack kept toying with his prostate, his darkened dick aching for a touch he reached down to grab his pulsing cock. Slow strokes were made as jack focused on his abused prostate instead, Jack swiped his long bony fingers over the head- and it felt too good. "A-Alex" jack experimentally moaned, removing his hand from his red mouth. Jack had found out that he indeed liked how the famous lead singer from all time low names sounded flowing from his wet, panting mouth.

That special tingle had started to spread all through out his stomach, jack had knew this feeling all to well. Jack quickened his hands pace, he started going in and out of his ass; hitting his prostate harder every single time. The pleasure overwhelmed his un-proportionate body, he started panting, whining even awaiting his orgasm. Then it happened, A string of whisper/ moans came from his mouth "Alex. Alex. Alex. Alex. Alex. Alex.". Long white ribbons splashed on to his creamy chest. Jack road out his orgasm pumping every last bit from his cock, and with a final hard hit to his prostate Jack let out one last moan "a-Alex!", cum almost hitting his chin with his final white splash. Jack waited a few moments before he got up and slowly washed the cum from his torso, his were hands tired, his after orgasm taking over. Jack looked over to his alarm, it read 3:00am. "shit." Jack muttered under his breath, he had school the next day. Jack grabbed a random pair sweats that lay on his messy teenage flooring and put them on, he went under his bedsheets smiling.

Jack shut his tired eyes and dreamed once more of Alex.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh... So I hope this isn't horrible ._.