Status: Starting out.

That Awkward Moment

✿Chapter Two✿

"Jillian..." Mr. Krugal trailed off. I looked at my fingers. "What were you thinking? Wearing this to school?"
"Uh... sorry."
"Did your mother let you wear this?"
"No..."
"Do you have any clothes in your locker or somewhere?"
"No..."
He sighed. "Well, there are some in the lost and found. Go look there."
I hung my head and walked out of the principal's office. The thing about the lost and found is, nobody knows where the clothes came from, no one knows when they were last washed, and NOBODY can be seen dead in any clothes in there. But I didn't have a choice.

"Zoe, I got in trouble for wearing your dumb miniskirt. Now I am wearing this crap." I whined walking to her car.
"Oh, hey Jill. Can you take the bus today?" She pleaded. I tilted mt head.
"Why?"
"Because I am giving Georgia a ride today."
Georgia. Georgia Kent. I hated that son of a bitch. And Zoe knew that. I saw a blond head peek out of the car and smile.
"What the hell?!" I whispered loudly.
"Well, we talked in grammar, and we kind of clicked, so she is coming to my house today." She gave me a sympathetic look.
"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and walked to the strong scent of buses. Oh joy. I stepped onto the steep stairs on the bus and sat in the seat on the first row. Then I glanced at my phone. No messages. Just like always.
"Hey, anyone sitting here?" I heard from above me. I looked up to see a boy, blond hair, blue eyes.
"Yeah. My invisible friend. But he can move for you." I laughed. He smiled and sat down.
"Niall." He held out his hand. I shook it.
"Jillian. And now that we have met, you are stuck with me. You are officially my bus buddy."
He smiled and nodded. "Deal."
♠ ♠ ♠
Her outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=113198617